Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 09-03-2005, 01:25 PM   #26
Spazik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flirting_With_Suicide
Hey.. Im just cerous have u ever had some one of your family die a slow and painful death whal u watch. I dont think u have and i dont think u could take it. And maby u wouldnt cry. cuz it takes some one with a hart to do that. and emotions are things humans have, and i bet u dont have any cuz u are insaine thats why ppl who dress like u do are treated like crap.
"Hey... I'm just curious, have you ever had someone of your family die a slow and painful death while you watch? I don't think you have, and I don't think you could take it. Maybe you wouldn't cry, because it takes someone with a heart to do that, and emotions are things humans have, and I bet you don't have any because you are insane. Thats why people who dress like you do are treated like crap."

Now, do you see the difference? Is it really that hard? If you want to be taken seriously quit writing like a Crack Baby.
Spazik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 02:23 AM   #27
Fenris

Approximately 80% of the funniest images i've ever seen have been posted on these forums, and approximatly 70% of those have been flames directed at fws. You'd think someone so completly and utterly roasted on such a regular basis would either give up or try a little harder. If i didn't firmly believe that stupid people don't have souls and that it's perfecly morally acceptable to use them as cattle/shoes/plungers I might feel bad for him/her.
Fenris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 05:23 AM   #28
Disfunction

I agree, Fenris. I actually think that they should be manufacted for consumption by those with the capacity to spell. Given that it wasn't even necessary to flame her as her idiocy seemed to leave the barn door wide open.... Anyone want to make a PWNED BY AN IQ OF 48 pic towards EVERYTHING SHE'S SAYING?

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 11:12 AM   #29
Spazik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
I agree, Fenris. I actually think that they should be manufacted for consumption by those with the capacity to spell. Given that it wasn't even necessary to flame her as her idiocy seemed to leave the barn door wide open.... Anyone want to make a PWNED BY AN IQ OF 48 pic towards EVERYTHING SHE'S SAYING?

I saw what you said, saw the image, and the pieces just kinda fell together.
Spazik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 01:59 AM   #30
OdinicRite

This may or may not be the right place to post this, but I feel that while this thread is on the topic of Hurricane Katrina that this is relevent. I find it funny and am almost offended by the actions of the so called "victims" of Hurricane Katrina that were bussed into my hometown area after this natural phenominom. After being warned three days in advance to leave the New Orleans area for higher, safer ground, they complained because an evacuation team didn't come fast enough into the disaster area to pool them out of the ses-pool of filth. On top of this petty ranting and raving, the crimes, both petty and fatal, became out of hand. Then FEMA granted each and every one of these "victims"(who were too stupid to leave town when they were told to) $2000 credit each to start over. Once these people arrived in the Northwest Arkansas area, the crime skyrocketed, these people were spending their FEMA money on alcohol, tattoos, and electronic equipment such as radios and tvs while living in makeship housing in summer camps. The **** rate became out of hand, theft from local businesses increase majorly, the grand theft auto numbers in a rather quiet area dramatically raised. Now, I know that there are some very good people within this group and it is unfortunate that the majority are so full of hate and are inclined to commit these crimes. But, being in the military, I do support the war on Iraq(Saddam Hussein was a tyrant just as evil as Adolf Hitler and needed to be taken out) I don't think that we should still be in these countries unless we are just going to seize the territories for ourselves. To say that the war was not needed is wrong, and it is a shame that these natural disasters are happening so often here lately, but there is no way to wage war on mother nature. To do so would be to destroy us all. What needs to be done is for people to be propery educated on how to react in the case of such an event. I am sorry if I upset anyone with this post, as I didn't mean to do. I just believe that it is something that should be given some thought.

-Axl
OdinicRite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:17 PM   #31
Albert Mond

Bump. It's time for a real politics thread.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:18 PM   #32
Albert Mond

So... what's everyone's opinion on hurricanes? Good or bad?
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:10 AM   #33
viscus

Albert...why?

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote