Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
AresInFurs

Newb to the site, not to the scene ...

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)

I work in Healthcare. Play a little piano, visit/photograph creepy places, horror film reviews, travel, live music, stay fit (or trying like hell anyways ...), yoga, breath.eat.sleep.shit bats, and other so called 'gothly' things ...

2. Where are you from?
Northeast, USA. Connecticut in particular. Which despite the complaints of no real dark music scene in the state area, it is quite interesting in many other ways ( history, landmarks, state parks ect ... ect ...).

3. Who is your favorite author?
Right now its a healthy mix of Ramsey Campbell, Early Poppy Z. Brite, and general horror collections, retro and modern. Also skipping around a Aleister Crowley bio ^_^.

4. What are your favorite films?
This is impossible. How about recent favorite films. I'm big on horror. Just watched Martyrs (Fr) for the first time a few weeks ago and it pretty much blew my mind. Carnival of Souls was awesome too.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
No wedding for me, sorry friends.

6. At your funeral?
Something dark, epic and soaring. Prob Mozart's Lacrimosa. Cheesy, check. Self indulgent, check. Badass, check.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Quick and easy ... on my terms.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
Something sleek ... black marble.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
Casual. Band tee, faux blk leather jacket, grey skinnys, blk chucks, blk leather cuff, messy hair, evil grin, ghostly pallor.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Wreaking havoc with my greatest punishment being no dessert , running around anywhere/everywhere without having to give a shit.

11. What's your favorite band?
Evil question ... right now I've been on a Zola Jesus/Foetus and WitchHaus/GraveWave kick. But I love everything - mostly darker stuff though (derp). Classics like Bauhaus and Siouxsie. Proto Goth like Joy Division. Lots of Industrial - Throbbing Gristle. Prog Metal - Opeth, Katatonia, Alcest. Ridiculous shit - Alien Sex Fiend ... ect ect ...

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I work as a Nurse's Assistant on a Rehab unit/ Working on a Dental Hygiene degree.

13. Why did you join?
Satan told me to.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Both and neither.
AresInFurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #2
AresInFurs

Thankyou ^_^
AresInFurs is offline   Reply With Quote