Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 01:53 AM   #1
KEITHFAG

Unhappy My last post.

Why were you so mean to me? All I did was try to explain my problems and you people started being horrible to me. It's not my fault I'm gay and so far in the closet I', in Narnia. You lot should try not being so uptight and homophobic. It's not my fault who I am and that I am always victimisesd for it and everyone is out to get me.

I've tried changing my personality repeatedly (including going gothic) but noone will believe it's really me and they think I'm just looking for attention.

They also always slag me off for liking cradle of filth saying that I just like them because they are trannies which is of course completely untrue.

I try to make my freinds look bad to make me look better by slagging them when they're not there but I think they deserve it as I have to look better than them in order to get people to like me.

I hope you all will be a little bit kinder this time because last time you really upset me and I had to go off and cut myself to make myself feel better.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:57 AM   #2
Wise Child

Well, next time, apply copious amounts of pressure when you cut. Solves your problem. Solves OUR problem.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 04-27-2006, 02:04 AM   #3
tenet_2012

Come out.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Get more understanding friends.

And get a fucking life!

I was never in the closet. I chopped it down and burned it by the time I was 4. Be yourself or get used to being a shell.

Ass-clown...

[edit] Oh, and read my sig...

--Geisha
Old 04-27-2006, 03:25 AM   #4
tekajo

Wow, i needed a good chuckle this morning and Keith provided just that.

This thread is so...dumb...it has to be a fake created by some Troll...or just an idiot.
Old 04-27-2006, 11:36 AM   #5
Empty_Purple_Stars

So you all know, this Monster posted a VERY DETAILED personal account of Child **** and Abduction in Lit and has been reported to the FBI.
Closed Thread