Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #1
*Twitch

This isn't where I parked my car....

....Just kidding, don't have one. What's good g-net? Looks like I'm back, potentially for a while. This place is like that little bastard piece of cancer that they just can't get out, and keeps metastisizing itself all over the fucking place. Yes, I compared you to cancer....it's a good thing?

Now for the obligatory sticky-fill!

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
For employment I work full time in a grocery store deli. Super fun shit by the way (not really). I also volunteer my time as a shop Union Steward (aka banging my head on a wall) and I sit on our Health and Safety commitee (trying not to fall asleep).

Hobbies-wise I love to play the Pathfinder RPG (D&D "spinoff"), for any fellow geeks about, Pathfinder is basically where they SHOULD have gone after v3.5. Other than that I rather enjoy most things associated with punk rock (shows/diy/being angry/attempting to better this miserable planet while wanting simultaneously to destroy it). I'm also a really huge fan of camping/canoeing/enjoying being outside, so loggers fuck right off my forests. I also used to play rugby, but since being hit by a car two years ago that's something of a no-go.

2. Where are you from?
Ottawa, Canada, where it has only recently stopped being deathly cold all the fucking time.

3. Who is your favorite author?
Ummmmm....for the moment George R.R. Martin, but that changes frequently

4. What are your favorite films?
Gladiator, Trainspotting, too many to list really.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
I don't believe in marriage, it's merely a painfully long, and relatively irrelevant ceremony for financial/tax and religious purposes. Don't need it.

6. At your funeral?
It's a laugh - The Adicts

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Unfortunately my family seems pre-disposed to alzhiemer's and dementia, so when my mind starts crumbling I plan to....take steps.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
None. Bury me relatively shallow and plant a food-bearing tree/bush/plant above me, where I can feed the earth that fed me.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
Summer: Black band-patched skinny jeans (back right leg w/ fuzzy zebraprint), black band shirt/tanktop, studded black denim vest.
Winter: PJ pants under patched cargo shorts, same top except with two sweaters and a fleece-lined shirt in between tshirt and vest.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Being happy. No question.

11. What's your favorite band?
D.O.A, Behind Enemy Lines, Alaric

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
High school graduate, various employment law classes through my union. Hoping to secure a sheet metal work apprenticeship in the next year or so as a base skill platform to move into the more archaic/badass art of blacksmithing. Ideally I'd love to forge weapons and armour for the stage, screen, and backyard duels!

13. Why did you join?
Originally? Because I was like 15 and thought I was SO GAWTH. This time? Boredom, mostly. A curiosity to see who's left, and a small dash of this place just seems to work itself back into my brain every now and again.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Male

So that's me ladies and gents, boys and girls. Who's still here and/or remembers me? I was Breathless Horror before I developed the tic XD
Who condones this bloodlust?

-CONFLICT
*Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:08 AM   #2
ape descendant

Its YOU! *stares*

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:41 PM   #3
*Twitch

Aye, it be me. Not sure how long I've been away this time, haven't even been lurking. How's the place been without me? [/conceit] Ducky still jamming around here in any of his guises?

-CONFLICT
Old 02-28-2013, 05:34 PM   #4
Saya

Like that image isn't burned into my brain or anything.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:55 AM   #5
*Twitch

Do not fear the lampr-eye. The lampr-eye will bring you much fishy wisdom. Heed the wisdom of the lampr-eye....

-CONFLICT
Old 03-01-2013, 11:03 AM   #6
MissCheyenne

Yo, welcome back.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #7
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
God I hate that avatar, welcome back.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote