Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 01:27 PM   #51
Rosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
But it's true... It shouldn't diminish your self-worth, but it's true.

Tanzanari? Goths like him don't kill themselves, they threaten to and then write really bad poems about it.
No, it's not true. No matter how hard you try, every person will be different to the next person, even if it's only a minor aspect of their history, or where they live, every thing is important.

I am unique. I have a lot of self worth. There are people who choose not to honour their unique nature, I see them every day, but they still are.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:14 PM   #52
Tall One In Black

We are all unique snowflakes by virtue of our one-of-a-kind DNA (with the exception of identical twins, triplets, etc.).
Old 11-28-2005, 03:04 PM   #53
Dustin-TheGothicskater666

Look I don't give a damn about any of this but yes some of this is true I mean shit man i should be in a meantal hospitle if u saw my wirst you would agree. And yes some "goths" theaten other people I do to. Xnguela is like me and I compeletly agree with them [him or her idk and idc]. Demonista_Ravenesque You dont know me im very well educated know, what im saying and you may be older but the way I see it youcan be any age and insalt me but it wouldn't bother me a fuckin bit.
All I can say is im different from everyone here and I may not be the eivlest shithead he but im close to it.

So everyone know im not trying to point out and say the odvoice and say my opinion
Old 11-28-2005, 03:27 PM   #54

I was board so I wrote a poem about how I feel. Please try to look over the miss spelled words:

The rage in side me burns so deeply,
The blood on me gushes out so rapedly,
I feel the world coming to a quick end,
For soon I well happily be dead.

As I start to black out,
I shout "FUCK THIS WROLD AND THE NEXT"
I cannot tell if this is a dream,
Or if is reality.

Sudnnly I wake,
"What a pleaent shake"
Unforchintly it was fake
Maby I can make,
This all real.

As I kneel,
Razor in my palwm,
Thinking as I feel the cut,
It's possioble hell is like Nom?
Old 11-28-2005, 03:27 PM   #55
rockandrose

Your post doesn't make any sense.

You attention whore!

Also, this is not the thread to post your poem.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:39 PM   #56
thetiesonyourcorset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonista_Ravenesque
Opeth and Iced Earth and Dream Theater, though the last one isn't quite 'Black Metal'

I suggest you listen to that instead.
oh haven't heard of Iced Earth...i take it they are good!! i love Opeth and Dream Theater!!
Old 11-28-2005, 03:45 PM   #57
Jane13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin-TheGothicskater666
Look I don't give a damn about any of this but yes some of this is true I mean shit man i should be in a meantal hospitle if u saw my wirst you would agree.
I'd say finish the job.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 11-28-2005, 05:24 PM   #58
moxx_of_valhoon

Quote:
I just wanted to know what other people lisen to. Slipknot, Desturbed, other hardcore meatl and the punk stuff whatever
Alot of my stuff ranges from most metals to 80s electro and industrial if that is anything to you at all
Old 11-28-2005, 05:31 PM   #59
moxx_of_valhoon

Thumbs up to jane13

thats quite funny actually he mentions slashing writs i was a self harmer but never mind that i would of though everyone who knows me thinks im a dweezel lol
Old 11-28-2005, 06:24 PM   #60
A Fool to Blame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle V

If you want to listen to traditional Gothic music, try Christian Death, Joy Division, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Sisters of Mercry, or The Cure. However, since you prefer "crazier" music, I'd suggest that you look up some industrial bands. A few good (and louder) ones would be KMFDM, Combichrist, Velvet Acid Christ, Bile, Frontline Assembly, Skinny Puppy, or even Nine Inch Nails.
Beautiful lineup of artists.
Industrial is good music, though I believe you have to have a more... un-refined ear to tolerate it; especially "raw" Industrial like Einsturzende Neubauten, Coil, Foetus, and Throbbing Gristle.
"Trad-goth" is brilliant, but (don't shoot me) as far as it goes, I prefer SoM and The Cure over Bauhaus.. just to listen to whenever. "Gasp..", I know. ;-)
Old 11-28-2005, 06:32 PM   #61
Jane13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
I'm like him? I'm like him?!

Oh, dear. I'm going to cry.

You're not like him. He was utterly confused by your beauty and intelligence
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 11-28-2005, 07:06 PM   #62
A Fool to Blame

If I may ask..

Like who?
Old 11-28-2005, 10:32 PM   #63
Demonista_Ravenesque

Quote:
Xnguela is like me
I highly doubt your statement, Xng is gorgeous.

Quote:
Look I don't give a damn about any of this
If you didn't give a shit, why did you even bother posting yet another reply? Stop denying things, that's not good for you.

Quote:
I mean shit man i should be in a meantal hospitle if u saw my wirst you would agree.
You wouldn't be in a mental hospital, You would be at a counsellor's office, just like the other unique people your age...And also maybe at the back of the Spelling Police's car.

Quote:
Demonista_Ravenesque You dont know me im very well educated know, what im saying and you may be older but the way I see it youcan be any age and insalt me but it wouldn't bother me a fuckin bit.
Very well educated huh? Going to a private school you upper middle class boy! Is that why you cut?

If it doesn't bother you then don't reply to it! I doubt you're well educated though, you didn't know who Tchaikovsky was, hah!

Quote:
And yes some "goths" theaten other people I do to
Quote:
All I can say is im different from everyone here
Son, I think you've confused the words 'Eunuch' and 'Unique', sounds similar but only one of them is you.

Quote:
All I can say is im different from everyone here and I may not be the eivlest shithead he but im close to it.
Yeah, the elviest shithead's name is Legolas.

Quote:
So everyone know im not trying to point out and say the odvoice and say my opinion
Ergo, I conclude my statements with a simple.....

WaHt teh FUCKORZ?!?!

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Old 11-28-2005, 10:40 PM   #64
TheKorovaMilkbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane13
I'd say finish the job.
Seconded. Good suggestion.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:06 AM   #65
Tall One In Black

Quote:
im very well educated know
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Oh, God, I can't breathe!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I could write and spell better than you when I was FIVE YEARS OLD. Stop trying to be such a scary badass and start paying attention in school. No one will ever understand what you're trying to say because YOU CAN'T WRITE.

And by the way, you're not evil and no one is intimidated by you. You're a 12-year-old CHILD. You wouldn't have a clue if someone duct taped it to your idiot ass.
*ignore*
Old 11-29-2005, 11:23 AM   #66
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohthefuckwell
silly demonista.... everyone knows tchaikovsky is WAY more goth than beethoven.
Damn Right!!!!
Love the sig, baby.

As for the rest of you children, tak a good look at the very 1st post. Does it seem real to you?
Can you young'ins tell trolls at a distance yet?
Remember that talk we had about using the "ignore" button?
Good. Now go play...
Old 11-29-2005, 01:27 PM   #67
Metatron

Nuh uh! Mozart outgoths Tchaikovsky and Beethoven x 100! Come to think of it...Handel was pretty gothic too -
Old 11-29-2005, 05:50 PM   #68

fuck this site i came here to c what it like and i dont like it i quit and hate it dont you people c theres more to being goth then siting on a computer im going to hangout with my FRIENDS something people on here dont have fuck u im out
Old 11-29-2005, 11:44 PM   #69
TheKorovaMilkbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall One In Black
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Oh, God, I can't breathe!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I could write and spell better than you when I was FIVE YEARS OLD. Stop trying to be such a scary badass and start paying attention in school. No one will ever understand what you're trying to say because YOU CAN'T WRITE.

And by the way, you're not evil and no one is intimidated by you. You're a 12-year-old CHILD. You wouldn't have a clue if someone duct taped it to your idiot ass.
*ignore*
Ahh, TallOne, I just fell madly in love with you. You're such a jewel.

And to answer your question Xng, your slaves.
Old 11-29-2005, 11:53 PM   #70
tekajo

Good God! while reading Demonista's quoting of Dustin, i figured that English had to have been his second language. Arifuckingzona? C'mon, the education system there has to be better than Louisiana's.

And yes, i heart Demonista, she's like my online little sister. So cute when she's flaming the idiots/trolls.
Old 11-30-2005, 11:13 AM   #71
Tall One In Black

tekajo:
No way it's his second language... more like fourteenth. Falls behind Grunting, Drooling, Crying, Burping, etc. in the communications queue.

Korova:
Thank you! Can I be an amethyst? Better yet, one of those honking big amythest geodes?!
Old 11-30-2005, 12:16 PM   #72
Manimal

I hear the Lion King soundtrack is pretty good. It was largely written by Elton John and he's pretty hard core...
Old 11-30-2005, 01:22 PM   #73
Saya

That reminds me of another little troll that was in my art class last year. One of my favourite quotes from her was: "I always wanted to go to Spain...No! India! Wait a minute, isn't India in Spain?" It disturbed me in ways I cannot describe.
Old 11-30-2005, 01:49 PM   #74
Phayte

This is off topic, but you guys reminded me of a story. There is a contest each year for the smartest american kids. I think the max age is 13. Anyways, one year the top 3 were asked a question.. a very very difficult question.
Where is Canada?
One said "What's Canada?" The other two said South of the USA.

These are the smartest kids in America? I don't know about you, but that scares me.
~William Shakespeare
Old 11-30-2005, 02:32 PM   #75
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Wait a minute, isn't India in Spain?" It disturbed me in ways I cannot describe.
Can't see why. They have a lot in common.... They are both nowhere near the other, see?

I wouldn't say much about education, Phayte. After all, you're in Florida and they don't know how to vote down there.

*ducks