Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-27-2008, 10:58 AM   #51
Mir

*grows a vagina just so Duckman can penetrate it*
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:00 AM   #52
Noumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
*grows a vagina just so Duckman can penetrate it*
O.O

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:01 AM   #53
Mir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noumi
O.O

*grows another Vagina for Noumi to penetrate*
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:03 AM   #54
Tha Duckman

You are like the magical vagina tree they talked about in old Irish folklore.
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:04 AM   #55
Noumi

*Becomes a lesbian?*

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:08 AM   #56
Tha Duckman

This is well hot...
Old 02-27-2008, 02:55 PM   #57
Tha Duckman

It's great.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:50 PM   #58
Tha Duckman

Some chick shitting in a pool.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:57 PM   #59
Tha Duckman

Are they paying you to advertise?
Old 02-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #60
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenmother
NOtice I never said the name...and I was talking to you about it.
Well, god. What is it?

EDIT: Nevermind.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5000.html
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:52 PM   #61
Tha Duckman

That coulda just been yr pitch.

[Shifty eyed].
Old 02-27-2008, 06:56 PM   #62
Stormtrooper of Death

So, now to assemble a new band. One that won't fall apart this time. Duckman, what happened to our sideproject?
Old 02-27-2008, 07:04 PM   #63
Tha Duckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death
So, now to assemble a new band. One that won't fall apart this time. Duckman, what happened to our sideproject?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:08 PM   #64
Tha Duckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenmother
See... Now if I would have told you, you wouldn't have learned to search for yourself. BTW, Anyone actually thinking about playing??
I dunno if

1 ) I can be arsed.

2 ) My computer can handle the graphics.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #65
Stormtrooper of Death

Well, it was a joke after all. Dammit. Why doesn't anyone want to be in a band anymore, everybody is too damn busy with their bleeding cell phones.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:21 PM   #66
Tha Duckman

I find waiting for other people to get around to doing their part fucks me off too much to make me want to be in a band.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:26 PM   #67
Stormtrooper of Death

True. And yet I try.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:40 PM   #68
Tha Duckman

I dunno. Not right now, anyways. My eyes hurt.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:44 PM   #69
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Sounds rather interesting. If you want Raven I can help you tie duck up and tape his eyes open in front of a computer.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:49 PM   #70
Tha Duckman

I think my face is going to fall off.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:54 PM   #71
Renatus

Hmm I'm sure some duck tape will fix that right up.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 02-27-2008, 08:57 PM   #72
Tha Duckman

It's duct tape.

And I wanna kill some bitches real violently. Can I do that in this game?
Old 02-27-2008, 09:01 PM   #73
Renatus

yes you can.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:07 PM   #74
Tha Duckman

Do I get to kneel on their chest, grab them by the hair and punch their face, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again, grab them by the hair and punch their face again?
Old 02-27-2008, 09:12 PM   #75
Tha Duckman

The magic of Ctrl + V.

Does blood go everywhere?