Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 05-31-2008, 08:28 AM   #1
Pancakes of Doom

Question Creeper Questions

Hey Gnet, I'm getting ready to buy a pair of creepers. The only thing that's really hindering my purchase is the fact that I know very little about the shoes, and I really don't want to find out that I wasted my money. That, is where you guys come in.

Does anyone here have any experience with creepers? How do they fit? Do they hold up well? Any major flaws or issues?

I was looking at a pair like this: http://www.rivithead.com/product_inf...roducts_id/411
I'm a little wary of those because of all the horror stories I've heard about Demonia footwear. Thanks in advance, you guys.
Pancakes of Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 10:03 AM   #2
electrosexual

Well I dont know much about creepers, but I have three pairs of Demonias and I found them all to be great. The quality isn't amazing, but I wouldn't be climbing everest with them anyway ;D They'll last you years if you're just walking around town and going to clubs about once a week with them.
electrosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 08:11 AM   #3
Malice In Wonderland

I have a pair of the black and white T.U.K creepers.
They're lovely shoes, you just have to keep them looking nice.
They can be uncomfortable at first, but they just need a bit of breaking in.

Good luck with them.
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
chelseagirl

I have worn creepers pretty much on a daily basis for the past 15 years. I currently have about 15 pairs of them. I stick religiously with TUK creepers...but not their new "low end" ones. I have tried a pair of those, and they suck....although they are pricey, I would definitely recommend to stick to their "high end" line that is made in the UK. Demonia sucks bigtime. They are not too bad in the comfort department, but they are made very cheaply and do not last.

I still have my very first pair of TUK creepers that I bought when I was 16, and they are still in good shape and I still wear them (I'm 33 now).

I have had a couple pairs of Underground brand creepers, which were very comfy, but the soles on all of the pairs split after only about 2 years of wear, so I steer clear from them now.