Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 11-18-2006, 07:51 AM   #26
CptSternn

Are you really that feckin' thick? You claim every time the links don't work, and everytime people tell you that you have to replace the *** with YAHOO DOT COM as it is censored on this site.

Yer a true product of the us education system thats for sure.

If you really are so stupid as to not figure out that the ***** mean the link associated will not work then try this...

Enter the TITLE of the ARTICLE in GOOGLE

http://www.google.com/search?q=Israe...ient=firefox-a

Do you really need someone to hold your hand while you BTFW?
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:13 AM   #27
DarkHeartedDemoness

Yup, I'm that feckin' thick. So thick that I'm not quite sure why you're speaking to me as though this has happened more than once or twice. You may notice that I try to stay out of the Politics Section (although I'm sure I would be more active if you weren't constantly giving us liberals/independants a bad name), so if you said that to me ONCE, ages ago, fucking deal with me having forgotten.

In addition, I went to a private art school for most of my life. We didn't use computers, so the fact that I have even a passing knowledge speaks volumes about the potential instilled in me by my teachers.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:42 AM   #28
CptSternn

Well then next time if you have an issue with a link, and haven't seen it addressed in the forum, you might want to merely point out the link isn't working for you OR ask for help instead of leveling accusations that the link was somehow intentionally not meant to work and attack the poster.

So for future reference - all YAHOO links get blocked. If I type Yahoo . Com anyware, like right here - ********** - it becomes all ******. The former admins who were all booted from this site left behind a few 'easter eggs' for us to find. They added that one as to keep people from using my links - one of many mean-spirited things they did that got them booted.

That being said a few of the newbies in this forum are looking alot like the old admins who were banned. Kinda funny some of them are even referencing old discussions from years ago in their posts that any new person would not have any knowledge of...

But thats off topic sure.

Whats on topic is this news article just posted...

French UN troops prepare guns against Israeli jets in Lebanon

http://news.**********/s/afp/lebanonisraelunfrance

TYRE, Lebanon (AFP) - French UN anti-aircraft batteries have taken "preparatory steps" to respond to Israeli jets violating Lebanese airspace, despite global criticism of such incursions.

"The anti-aircraft unit of the (French) battalion took initial preparatory steps to respond to these actions," Milos Strugar, spokesman for the UN Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) told AFP on Friday.

He said "UNIFIL observed and reported 14 Israeli air violations this morning, on November 17, 2006, and 11 of these violations occurred in the area of operation of the French battalion with UNIFIL."

UNIFIL Force Commander General Alain Pellegrini "strongly protested to the Israeli authorities and asked them to cease these actions which are unacceptable and in violation of Resolution 1701," the spokesman said.

Strugar said the French battalion took action to respond "in accordance with UNIFIL rules of engagements and UN Security Council Resolution 1701."

"They stipulate that in implementing their mandate, all UNIFIL troops may exercise the inherent right of self-defence and take all necessary action to protect UN personnel, facilities, installations and equipment," he said.

*snip*
Old 11-18-2006, 08:49 AM   #29
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
That being said a few of the newbies in this forum are looking alot like the old admins who were banned. Kinda funny some of them are even referencing old discussions from years ago in their posts that any new person would not have any knowledge of...
I didn't know any admins got banned! I heard about some people having gotten banned, and that's why there are holes around the forum... But I hadn't heard they were admins. Hmm, bad for morale, wot?

Anyway, you may want to think about WHY a self-proclaimed liberal who votes independant (such as myself) would jump on you like that. I mean, one would think that our views would not be that different. Could it be because in every discussion I have read through, you have been called on your lies? I would really like to read through this section and be able to hold a reasonable debate, without having to hear about you pretending to be someone you're not.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 11-18-2006, 11:59 AM   #30
Binkie

I read your posts and saw nothing about how you weren't a fraud, Sternn. But please, don't let the exposé deter you from proceeding to lie about what happened to the admins. For reference, the former site administrators or folks that had access to the content that can be found on the boards were weaselboy, secretboy, and deadhymn. You can search for any of their names for any of their posts and see quite clearly that their statuses are not "Eyeball SPORKED!"

And just for the record, "Eyeball Sporked!" signifies folks that are currently banned from the message boards. The current admin even came onto these boards shortly after the MODERATORS were banned to say that there was no reason to kick weaselboy, secretboy, or deadhymn off cause they didn't do anything wrong.

So let's back up for a moment, Michael Moore. Perhaps it's the previous, voluntary messageboard moderators that are the ones that have accounts that are banned. There's a big difference between the two. I know you know that, but I won't get into how you intentionally lied about that. Instead, I'd like to focus on how you intentionally lied about the board moderators being banned because of political beliefs. Maybe this is just a mere coincidence, but I believe most were banned here after saying, "Go Fuck Yourself," to the current admin(s) before taking their leave, both voluntary and involuntary.

S'funny. You're called a fraud and what is your response? More fraudulent claims and lies.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 05:11 AM   #31
CptSternn

Heh, yet another worhtless off topic post. I guess you have nothing to say on the subject worth hearing?

Figures.
Old 11-19-2006, 05:28 AM   #32
Binkie

I guess you have nothing to say on the subject worth telling the truth about? Or do you really expect everyone to believe that a self proclaimed bisexual and owner of a former gay club is in business with a militant, hardline Shi'ite Islamic organization? Cause that sure does make sense! No conflict of interest there, especially when they say their goal is to establish a government in the model of one that doesn't even recognize homo or bi sexuality.

Reference on that remark (surprise, surprise it's in a thread about homosexuality):
https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...5&postcount=31

Ahhh... it's so fun to poke holes in your stories and watch your entire arguement sink.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 11-20-2006, 03:42 AM   #33
CptSternn

Heh - yet another post and nothing to say on the topic except more personal attacks on me. What amuses me the most is you know nothing about me, but post all sorts of tripe claiming 'you know this' and 'you know that'.

All you really know is you know nothing. But please feel free to continue to post your ideas and theories here. I mean, knowing you spend all day typing out personal insults to me, spending so much time thinking about me makes me feel sorry for you.

I wonder if you spend as much time thinking about and typing equally as long messages to your significant other. Or do you have one? Am I the embodiment of a relationship for you? Is that why you never post on topic and spend EVERY DAY focusing on me personally? Seriously, you have gone from sad to quite pathetic lately.

That probably explains why you have created all those new accounts to post your personal hate (or displaced affection?) towards me. I mean, having a half dozen newbies show up and start quoting your messages 10 pages back in dead threads no one has posted on in two years looks quite contrived. Also, using the same rhetoric, as well as various other grammatical similarities also gives it away.

Are you really so shallow that you need someone here to hold your hand while you post about me? Are you at the point you must invent new friends to 'help' with your posts to me? With all of your real friends now banned from this site, I guess it was only a matter of time before you started 'inventing' people to 'back' your stance (I use that word loosely - by stance I mean off topic personal attacks).

All that said, I do have to admit, that I know you will spend a few minutes of your day reading this, and then spend another great amount of time blathering on about some personal attack, forgetting to mention anything about the current topic, attempting to try and dissuade others into not reading any of the posts, and attacking me to divert attention from the topic to imaginary flaws you perceive to embody who I am.

I do have to say, I am flattered, but please note, I am married.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:57 AM   #34
Binkie

I like the, "You know nothing about me," quote. While it's true there's little personal information that you've shared (out of the hundreds of first hand experiences you've attested to on this site and others) that's actually true, your consistency in lying to everyone does give way to who you are as a person. That being a pathetic little man who has reached his 30s without having done anything of any accomplishment. Most folks who are ashamed of that use it to go out and do something. You just remain in front of your computer, doing nothing, and compensate by lying about yourself as though it will impress someone somewhere.

Sorry, but the "you don't know me" card doesn't work when you make outrageous claims that often contradict one another, such as; "I'm proud of my bisexuality and I hate people that oppress the gay community, but hey I'm working on furthing the agenda of a hardline Islamic group that wants to disacknowledge the concept of homosexuality and pursecute people for engaging in acts of it."

That has fraud written all over it. And yet you continue to think you can get away with lying to everyone rather than using facts. Well unfortunately for you, people such as MasterServent and TSW have been out in the world right in the middle of what you sit on your fat, lazy ass reading and bitching about over the internet. No matter how much you lie, they'll still have ACTUAL experience in these conflicts and you'll continue to be an armchair quarterback.

Deal with it already.

Oh yeah, by the way, what new accounts have I created?
Old 11-21-2006, 12:31 AM   #35
CptSternn

Hahah - still trying to change the subject and avoid actual posting in the threads?

Still claiming I post 'lies'? See personal attacks don't bother me, as you seriously have no clue about me. You on the other hand refuse to post on topic, as you have been found to be WRONG on every post you tried to debate here.

Let me ask you -

So is America going to win in Iraq? Or was I right in all the threads where I said America is destined to LOSE?

Am I lying now when I say America has been BEAT and the American military is now in DISARRAY?

Do you still believe it was all about WMD's? You still claiming they found them?

Aside from the Iraq war, which turns out I was correct about, there is also the other topics like Afghanistan, where the generals there also say the war is LOST.

...and topics like the wiretaps, which I said are illegal, you argued once again I was wrong, but now the dems are doing away with...

I could continue on about how every topic I post, you change the subject as you have nothing to argue - your position and right-wing ideals have been deemed by your own people as WRONG.

Face facts, the voters in America have spoken, and they said screw bush, screw the war, and screw the right-wing bastards who did this to us (and those who support them).

So tell us, oh so wrong one, when I say AMERICA has yet again LOST and a buncha rag-tag rebels in the sand handed the US military their asses on a platter, am I lying?

You willing to face facts yet? Or you think America will pull it off still?

Hahah - I'm just waiting to post the video of US troops running away like COWARDS as they RETREAT from BAGHDAD.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:08 AM   #36
Binkie

There's no such thing as "debate" with you, Sternn. This is why most of the discussion going on in this section is in the one thread you're not posting in. That and you can't talk to other people about politics without falling back on your "personal experiences," which everyone should know by now are a pack of fabrications and outright lies. Perhaps that's why you don't see MasterServant too eager to waste another five minutes typing anything out to you.

You can try and divert attention away from your hair-brained lies, of which you call into question like right now when you're cornered, but never have any logical retort to. Matter of fact, everytime you are embarrassed and publicly humiliated when you're lies are exposed, all you say is, "Wow, all about me. You can't talk about the topic?" Apparently you couldn't either when your last post was all about you. This is a repetative thing, such as when you spent several posts in this thread talking about how the "admins" got banned. I called you on your fabrication in one post and suddenly it's "off topic." So please, if you really weren't lying, explain some of the stuff I've called into question. Please. Explain it in convincing terms rather than just, "You don't know me." Well, that's only true if what you've been saying this whole time are lies.

Otherwise I think it's pretty clear you were a child soldier in the United States Army who evades taxes, hides assests from the IRS, collaborates with Hezbollah as a US citizen which qualifies you for treason, went to a highschool that was riddled with multiple school shootings (all of which were apparently never documented - EVER), are bisexual but take major offense when people insinuate you have sex with men, used to own a gay club and hate american christians who oppress gays but love Islamic organizations that are twice as brutal and intolerant and actively further their agendas, believe that there wasn't enough pre-war intelligence on Iraq to invade but think that the evidence is conclusive on Iran despite the lackthereof of any real solid intelligence on it's program, adhere to the CDC's statistics on what constitutes someone as being fat but deny up and down that you're fat even though the CDC considers you one, don't approve of killing of any kind unless it's IRA members that are killing women and babies, helped american soldiers apply for asylum where you live despite no one having done so in Ireland, saw an american soldier get beat up in a particular pub that you don't even know the proper name of and isn't documented anywhere, speak five different languages, traveled to over fifteen different countries half way around the world recently and still have enough money to retain six $30,000+ cars but you hate rich people, said you'd renounce your US citizenship if Bush won in 2004 but are too afraid of no longer being an American to actually do so, can't seem to hold a job for very long in Ireland, and you're an elected official of Sinn Fien who has a large office despite having your name appear no where on any election result.

If that's all true, then it sounds like I know you pretty well there, Sternn.
Old 11-22-2006, 01:56 AM   #37
CptSternn

Once again not only avoiding the topic, but you skim over everything I type in start in with *your* opinion of me and what *you* think about me, which aside from being *wrong* is nothing more than the rantings of a person who obviously can't debate ANYTHING because they are so WRONG.

Not to mention at this point in EVERY post, you basically repeat and rehash the same contrived tripe from your last 10+ posts you have had here. All about me. Once again, I'm quite flattered to know every other post you have credited to your account under your avatar is about me *personally*. But you really have to fact facts here...

You were wrong about WMD's

You were wrong about Iraq

You were wrong about bush

You were wrong about torture

You were wrong about Afghanistan

You were wrong about the elections

...It appears EVERY topic you post on, you are basically wrong.

Attempting to once again sway this discussion towards made-up facts you continue to claim you *know* about me is not helping the fact you are so *wrong*, and every position you take in those arguments have been WRONG.

Face it, your views suck. The American people have spoken, and said your views suck. They have now come together (well, 26% I think still fall in your corner on this one) and said bush sucks.

Why not grow up and stop trying to avoid debating topics here by attempting to berate others. It would at least give you the opportunity to save *some* face instead of looking like the spoiled kid in the corner pouting because she didn't get her way.

Of course, judging by the post after post of personal attacks in thread after thread, this is probably above your abilities. Maybe once you graduate from high school, well *if* you graduate, maybe you will learn a thing or two about you know, how discussion work and that attacking the person in the debate rather than staying on topic makes you look petty, small, ignorant, and well, quite foolish.

But like I said, so far your maturity level here has shown to be lower than many of the 14 year olds who have been posting. I'm willing to bet money that this post will yet be followed by another tirade of personal attacks on myself, jabs at Ireland, and possibly a mention of John Kerry.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:08 AM   #38
Binkie

I'm sorry, Sternn. If that biography looks ridiculus it's because what you've been saying is ridiculus.

I did like how you reaffirmed this and defaulted to predicible mode:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
Matter of fact, everytime you are embarrassed and publicly humiliated when you're lies are exposed, all you say is, "Wow, all about me. You can't talk about the topic?"
Quote:
All about me.
Quote:
Once again not only avoiding the topic,
Sadly though I fear you actually believe your own diatribe this time in thinking that it is, "All about you." It's not. It's about what you represent, which isn't the left, it isn't socialism, it isn't liberalism, and it isn't European ideals. I've had intelligent discussions with liberals, democrats, socialists, and Europeans here and I have respect for each and every one of them.

You, on the other hand, represent extremist anti-Americanism. You can deny it up and down all you want but you are the epitome of the defintion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti_americanism

What's pathetic and separates you from everyone else here and anywhere else is that you can't seemingly find enough dirt or REAL problems in the United States yourself amongst the hundreds that are reported on in various newspapers. You have to go out and lie about stuff in order to create more problems that don't exist in actuality.

That's why I still laugh at the fact that you claim to be a "mainstream leftist," yet you were banned from the politics section of one of the most leftist internet goth communities on the net because your remarks were way too extreme. Quite a few leftists here have said you go way too far.

What you "need to face" is that your PR campaign as holes in it because you rely on the hope that none of the new members see who you really are or what you've said in the past. So that's why I'm here to help inform everyone of what your true nature is, and demonstrate why you calling me "immature" and trying to take the high ground is laughable when examining posts like this:

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...9&postcount=77

That, of course, was the post that got you banned from this website in the first place if you remember correctly. Even Darren, who used to think your antics were funny, thought your remarks there were too extreme.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:20 PM   #39
TSW|Abaddon

Binkie, will you marry me?
TSW|Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:02 AM   #40
CptSternn

I should take bets on the odds, I'd be cleaning up. Once again, yet another rehash of your last 11+ posts in this thread now. You really are obsessed.

https://www.gothic.net/boards/search...earchid=207846

It's like a shrine to me. Over 20 pages of posts, 90% of which are personal attacks on me. One would think you would either grow up, or get a life by now, but obviously there is more to this storey.

Now THATS a fixation.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:36 AM   #41
DarkHeartedDemoness

I don't know the origin of this glitch, but you have to admit it's an ironic one... Sternn, when I click the link you claim is Binkie's posts devoted to you, this is what I see:

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...ness/stern.jpg
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 11-24-2006, 04:43 PM   #42
Rizash

Not following all of this stuff, but.... Israel and the US are both similar... our people are VERY isolationist, yet our governing bodies are very fast reacting.... Sometimes the littlest things set us off..... Though on a related story, I tend to stay out of "war crap" since the media on BOTH sides butchers it all... Iraq had 100s of TONS of chemical weapons (saddam had 100,000 or even maybe a million people or more killed when he was in power, and he had huge stockpiles yet..... (Dont tell me he didnt because I have met people *IN PERSON* who lost people to nerve gas attacks) This is the main reason I dont really care what the hell the news media says no matter what we're underinformed and biassed..... as we ALL know... being underinformed is the number one source of hate. PLEASE dont spread stuff like this unless it can be proven!!! This is just as bad as Lebanon saying *WE* (the US) killed their political leader (the guy who got gunned down in his armored kia) (the very thought of an armored kia... its like an armored 40 year old wet paper bag) I'm sorry but I'm sick of the US, UK, and Israel being blamed for the problems ignorant religious freaks (who are obviously not sane to begin with) cause. Every day I see protests of the stupid war in Iraq, yet everyone I know who was in Iraq says the Iraqi people love us!!! Both sides of the story are good, but only if both sides are neutral.... I hate the media almost as much as I hate biggots, terrorists, racists, and religious fanatics. (Gee, dont we all though)

Sorry for the rant, but this is probably the only time I'll talk politics or war on here.... Life is a vile thing and our perverse little culture grows through violence and corruption..... If I ever fall to the level of the news media I think I'll drive my car very, VERY fast into a very sturdy object.
Rizash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 04:52 PM   #43
Rizash

Note: my previous post was after only reading the original topic: After seing you guys were chatting about other stuff I still chose not to read it because... well... I hate the war topic, and I really hate the media more than anything. Last thing I'll say.... why is it that it took them TWO DAYS to say "Terror" on 9/11/01 yet they can say "Goth murders" 30 seconds after an arrest is made.... Over the years I have tried to submit over 200 articles to CNN, fox news, and other news agencies... not ONE has made it on the news. Why? Because they were POSITIVE news stories.... They'd rather re-hash 10 year old murders or BS about sex offenders or whatever.... They only sell tickets to smut shows so that low life vile people can say "look god I'm not *THAT* bad" and I'm damn sick of it.

PHEW! I've never gotten that off of my chest in ANY forum, but I think I like you guys enough to actually say my true feelings about a topic. BTW: I'm not an arrogant punk, I just really hate ignorance, and the only thing WORSE is ignorant people reading news stories that are "dolled up" for the mass media..... **needs a hug from a cute goth chick ASAP**
Rizash is offline   Reply With Quote