Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Literature
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Literature Please come visit. People get upset, write poetry about it, and post it here. Sometimes we also talk about books.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:51 AM   #151
Bella Sophia

Apathinne looked around him, then back at Duck, and pointed to himself questioningly. Duck nodded, "You are the only guy here whose name is Apathine, am I not correct?"

He nodded.

"Good, good!"

"Duck!" Bella whispered, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Listen, toots," Duck whispered harshly back, "Jillian wouldn't even think that Apathinne would be in on this, right? Relax!"

While Duck and Apathinne were in conference, Bella whispered aside to Mir, "I wonder what he's planning to do."

Mir just shrugged. Just then, that's when the Dark Dragon of Ice appeared at the door of the common room.

"Ah! It's the Ice Dragon!" Mir squealed, "I'm getting the hell outta here!"

He started to hop away, but Bella grabbed his collar and yanked him back, "For shame..."

"Duckman, Apathinne, Bella Sophia, and... what's you're name again?"

"Mir."

"Whatever. You're suppose to be in the common hall."

"Well, we know that," Duck replied, "Why do you think everyone else is in there?"

"Listen, I'm not in the mood," The Dark Dragon scowled, "My orders come straight from the source himself, and I don't want to have to hurt you."

"Oh really?" Duck raised an eyebrow, "Well what makes you so special? You're not even a dragon. Pretty lame if you ask me."

"Well, you're not a duck."

"Yes, but I am awesome," Duck replied simply, "and you are not. I win."

"No, I win," said The Dark Dragon, pulling out a gun and aiming it at Duckman's forehead, "Try me."

"Go ahead and shoot," Duck smirked, "I dare you."

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!" Mir screeched.

Bella was speechless. Looking around, she tried to think quickly. Then the idea came to her. She started to sneak away.

"Where do you think you're going?" The Dark Dragon pointed the gun at her.

"The loo," Bella replied, "I've been holding it since forever."

"Fine, go."

Going to the bathroom, Bella whispered to Duck as she passed, "Stall him. I have an idea."

Mir, who was only looking to escape, begged The Dark Dragon if he could go the to bathroom as well. His reply was, "Wait until she comes back."

"Wait... what if she never comes back? What if she slips and falls and has a concussion? What if she accidentally stabs herself with... um.. something?! What if she's kidnapped?! What if-?!"

"Mir, shut up!"

"Shutting..."

As Bella was walking away, she allowed herself to smirk as she thought, "Oh I'll come back alright... I'll come back..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_dreams
What the Hell is wrong with you!?!?! who the Hell kill's helpless and innocent babies? that's f***ing sick!!!
Don't you have anything better to do than pollute our forums?!?
Bella Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 04:37 AM   #152
Apathy's_Child

Don't worry kid, it's not just you. Apparently I just give off a chick vibe here. [scratches head, then strikes butch pose]

I really like Duckman's, "Yes, but I am awesome, and you are not" reply. You've totally captured his essence.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:36 AM   #153
Bella Sophia

Thanks! *takes picture of your butch pose*
I'm actually having a lot of fun with this o.o

Quote:
What the Hell is wrong with you!?!?! who the Hell kill's helpless and innocent babies? that's f***ing sick!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 01:23 PM   #154
Mir

I'll wait till you finish before I read it!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:43 PM   #155
Duane

Hey, so... when is Duane going to kick major ass, or yeah?
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:38 PM   #156
Bella Sophia

To Mir: I'll let you know!

To Duane: Don't worry, your part is coming up ^_^

Quote:
Old 03-02-2008, 06:43 PM   #157
Bella Sophia

Bella crept throughout the castle and climbed to the highest point, the bell tower. There, she saw Duane aiming something at the window to the common room.

"Wait a minute..." Bella whispered to herself, "What's he doing up here?"
She called his name, and he jumped. She apologized, "I'm sorry... but... what are you doing up here? When did you come up here?"

"I sneaked out when I saw Duckman take leave with you and Mir... why does Mir have one leg anyway?"

"Nevermind that!" Bella exclaimed, "What do you think you're doing??"

"I could ask you the same thing!"

"I asked first!"

"If you MUST know!" Duane scowled, "I'm beating you and your precious Duckman to your little plan."

"...You wouldn't..." Bella averted her eyes and noticed the glimpse of something metal in Duane's hands. He was pointing a gun at Jillian!

"No!" Bella screamed, "You can't! You mustn't!"

"I can and I will! Watch me! Don't think I wasn't on to your little plan from the very beginning," he replied, "I'm sorry, but I'm going to be the great one here, and you can't stop me, Miss Bella Sophia. Oh yeah... and now that you know my little secret, you know too much... Guess I'll have to kill you, huh?"

Meanwhile, Duck was growing impatient, and he thought, "Damn it! Where the fuck is Bella?! She's going to get me killed!"

"Come ooon!" Mir whined, "I have to peeee!"

"If you don't shut up whining, I'm going to blow your other fucking leg off!" Ice Dragon spat.

Mir was so startled at this, that he stumbled and fell.

"Hey, that was uncalled for," Duck frowned.

Apathinne finally spoke up, "You know... if Mir really has to go, you're going to cause his serious bladder problems."

"Who said you could speak?!" Ice Dragon exclaimed, "I'm through with warnings!"

He shot Apathinne in the leg. Screaming in pain, Apathinne hurled his harmonica at Ice Dragon's eye. Ice Dragon dropped his gun, screaming, "MY EYE!!!" Duckman lunged at him and picked up his gun from off the floor. He then pointed the gun right at Ice Dragon's head and grinned, "Now's who's winning?"

"What the hell was that?!" Duane screeched.

"Oh no! He must have shot Duck!" Bella cried, "It's all my fault!"

"Just like him, you're going to end up DEAD!" Duane pointed the gun at her,"Lights out!"

"NO!"

She ducked, he shot. The bullet went right passed her arm, and she let out a scream. Before Duane could shoot again, she lunged for the gun. Duane elbowed her off and pointed the gun at Jillian again, screaming, "DIE!"

Bella tackled him in the knick of time. The gun went off, bursting through the glass. Luckily, the bullet didn't hit anyone, but the whole common room was in a panic. Jillian just clenched his fist as he said under is breath, "Duckman..."

Quote:
Old 03-03-2008, 10:44 PM   #158
Bella Sophia

To those of you that care:

I'm through with this story.
It was fun when I was bored, but there's no thought, no plot. Nothing.
I'm putting my energy into something better. (one that's actually novel material)

Quote:
Old 03-04-2008, 10:55 AM   #159
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Sophia
but there's no thought,
I'm glad you see that. I was wondering if there was supposed to be any sign of intelligence here.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote