Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-25-2021, 05:19 AM   #1
Horses

Moving

I have to move soon, does anyone have such an experience?
Horses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 06:04 AM   #2
tieboldmcdonell

I've had to move quite a few times in my life, and it can be a pain. I would say that the most important thing is to stay organized and try to plan as much as possible.
tieboldmcdonell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 11:16 AM   #3
jameynulle

Hey there! I've actually gone through the process of moving a few times in my life, so I definitely have some experience with it.
jameynulle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 04:01 AM   #4
jameynulle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameynulle View Post
Hey there! I've actually gone through the process of moving a few times in my life, so I definitely have some experience with it.
It can be a really stressful and overwhelming experience, but there are definitely some ways to make it a little bit easier on yourself. First of all, I would recommend giving yourself plenty of time to plan and prepare for the move. Start packing your things little by little, so you're not trying to do it all at the last minute. This will help to make the process a lot less stressful. Also, make sure to label all of your boxes so that you know what's in each one. This will make unpacking a lot easier and less time-consuming. Also, you can rent a unit from bluebirdstorage.ca to store some of your items when dealing with the moving process. This is how I did. Good luck!
jameynulle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 07:20 PM   #5
Keiji

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameynulle View Post
Hey there! I've actually gone through the process of moving a few times in my life, so I definitely have some experience with it. geometry dash scratch
I think I can get a lot of valuable lessons from you. I hope that you can share them to me.
Keiji is offline   Reply With Quote