Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:11 PM   #176
Lady Christine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchLich View Post
Computer Information Systems AA, then transfering the credits to a university where I'll be studying for a bach in Information Technology.
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Seriously... Good luck.
Lady Christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #177
ArchLich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Christine View Post
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Seriously... Good luck.
It's been a long time coming, my life up to this point hasnt be the most hospitable host to opportunity, but I persevere, I will accomplish my dream career, regardless.
ArchLich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:59 AM   #178
Mr E Nigma

I just read through this entire thread...

Normally I'd feel like I just wasted a good 20 minutes of my life. But, for all that humor I'm pretty sure it was all worth reading. Seriously some funny shit.

Also, my brother got a bachelors in IT and now he's the associate producer for MGS (Microsoft Game Studios) or XBOX.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:00 AM   #179
zebra

Yeah, I just read this whole thread too. And though it applies more to the conversation in the first few pages, I thought I'd point out that it's always the ones who say they don't care what people think of them that care the most.
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:57 AM   #180
Plosmephere

Pointless thread about grammar is pointless.

Hello there.

I found one of the registration questions slightly humorous - the one about the two cats and eleven kittens. The question went something like: If you had 2 black cats and they had 11 black kittens, how many black cats would you have? The technically correct answer is two, because it's asking for the number of cats (mature felines) and not cats and kittens, but it rejected my answer.

By the way, I wasn't referred to here by Lich, I found this thread through another one of my friends that also is friends with Lich. Most importantly though, I don't consider myself a goth, and I rarely identify with goths. Just fyi.
Plosmephere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:30 PM   #181
ArchLich

PLOS!! wtf r u doing here?! Lol pleasant surprize, I had nearly forgotten about this site, been about two or three months since I've posted. Yes I vouch for plos, he is far from goth... I dont really know what to call him, perhaps..... alien? :-/
ArchLich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #182
Scion of Patria

This thread should not be forgotten. Very few people can fill others with such rage and provide such laughs.
Scion of Patria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #183
Alan

Good find. I can't believe it's been three years already. This is why I never think of leaving the site, even if at times I become inactive.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:15 PM   #184
Murder.Of.Crows

I went through it. It makes me a little sad, I wish I were here for this conversation. But, then again, 3 years ago I was really immature.