Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-16-2008, 03:48 PM   #1
Unimatrix 00

What is wrong with you people!?

WHY must you always try and start fights out of the blue with me? Can I not just mingle in these boards without being heckled constantly? Having said this, it is only SOME people on here who continue to do this shit. They should STOP NOW.
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
ÇâlegaDominú

Just as you should STOP making threads about it.
ÇâlegaDominú is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
Unimatrix 00

Who are you??????
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:56 PM   #4
Geoluhread

Unimatrix, try to post in regular threads first before you start new ones to avoid repeating the same topic.

If you get bashed, it happens to everyone, don't take it personally and don't go around making threads about it because people WILL make fun of you for being a whiny bitch. The Rant thread is there for a reason, it has less impact than a whole thread.

When you get an idea for a thread, try searching if it's done before, if not, post it. Like the dancing thread. That was a good one.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:59 PM   #5
tekajo

Excellent advice, Geo. i was going to post something very similiar in her other thread but thought...fuck it, she won't listen. And then i'll be all of a sudden her friend. And we are very very far away from that.

Uni...listen. Learn.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:02 PM   #6
Geoluhread

We've done our best.

Edit, i mean for the she won't listen part.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:22 PM   #7
KontanKarite

Uni, exactly why do you want to be a part of G.net so badly?

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:41 PM   #8
Duane

Just be a part of the scenery, it's much easier.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:51 PM   #9
NightmareInShiningArmour

Have you seen your avatar lately?? Ugh!

No, seriously. We torment you because you're stupid. It's easy. It's still funny because you still get angered by it.

Cut the "Ladies" crap, the "OMG I LUVZ U SO MUCHZ! XXXXXXXX", you're beginning to sound like Trashcan Man.
Is there a side to you that's remotely normal? As in, not wanting to kill us, but not wanting to hug us till we all die?
Old 12-16-2008, 05:18 PM   #10
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
WHY must you always try and start fights out of the blue with me? Can I not just mingle in these boards without being heckled constantly? Having said this, it is only SOME people on here who continue to do this shit. They should STOP NOW.
Just so you know, the constant production of these topics is what makes some of us want to pick on you.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:24 PM   #11
Steele_Mistress

I don't know who you are and I have never really seen you post [I don't think] so I have had no part in this. I just have to put my two-cents in:

It's the internet! Assholes lurk all over the internet, even in what seems to be the nicest communities! I've been insulted on here before but I didn't really care and I just shrugged it off. If someone wants to start internet drama with you, don't let it "become" drama, let shrug it off and move on to the next thread.
Steele_Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:47 PM   #12
DIY Destruction

Heckle Heckle

Heckle Heckle Heckle
DIY Destruction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:57 PM   #13
Wrath

Just a random thought here but it does seem your trying far to hard to try and make people here acknowledge you. Mostly in a negative way.

I did ,to my own misfortune, read ....alot...of your posts.

Since you probably have no real friends to comune with you strive for them online but in a bad way. Instead of making inane threds antaganising the people who's .."group" ?"online social sircle?? you want to be a part of you should just try being yourself but less anoying.

Pretty much every post you have made screams "let me belong with you"
As it is online life wont satisfy your need for friends because much like the real world even online has its own....social hierarchy ? so you cant fit in somewhere by trying to force people to notice you weather they want to or not. You will only get ill recieved.

I'm not saying dont be how ever you are but just have the backbone to stand with it and be happy as you are.

I am fucking fruitloops but I carry it well so if I go walking down the street in tinfoil and ,as my mom refers to them, my "frankenstein" boots people dont treat me badly ...why? Because this is me and I dont act like an anal wart when people respond negativelly to it.

I think a point is lost somewhere in this.......

And dont lie. No one likes liars.They are bad.
-This has been a random reply by Bianca. Have a nice day and come again.
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:00 PM   #14
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath
Pretty much every post you have made screams "let me belong with you"
Correction:
"Let me belong with you, and if not, fuck off, little dots"
She probably actually borders sociopath, but even ignoring that she alienates everyone because of her obsession with trying to appear like a 'controversial' figure.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:07 PM   #15
Wrath

I'm seriously trying to figure out how old she is......she sounds like she's 13. If that.
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:27 PM   #16
Jonathan

Co-dependent sociopathy?

It is ok for people to not like you. It is ok for people to not like the things you like.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:39 PM   #17
Sanguine Heart

Or, You could join a new forum...
I think it's too late for you to save your reputation, just walk away with what little (if any) dignity you have left.
Sanguine Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #18
Breathless Horror

Quote:
Just for the record, I never paid much attention to your antics, but I have objective advice for you.

1) posts about doing violence in return for verbal teasing on a board populated mostly by pacifists will get you flamed and you WILL be called an ass, among other things. Avoid these.

2) throwing a temper tantrum and storm off of the likes of "you can all fuck off and die I'm never comeing back to your shitty fucking site ever agian" also does not endear you to others.

While I agree that many members of the community can be somewhat...abbrasive, but it's your reactions to them that snowballs everything into a clusterfuck.

That being said, good luck this time around.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #19
tekajo

Quote:
Or, You could join a new forum...
I think it's too late for you to save your reputation.
You're supposed to be in exile.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #20
$haDe

I don't know.

You're unstable. One day you came in and "I slap a bitch" then you "I love you all"... not so long after that you started the "My Fanclub" thread.

Should we keep changing our attitudes toward all these ?
Old 12-17-2008, 12:08 AM   #21
jack_the_knife

Quote:
What is wrong with you people!?.
Nothing.

I just don't like you. You're fair game to me know since you sent that PM (and then denied it).
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:40 AM   #22
Steele_Mistress

Edit.
Whoops.
Steele_Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:33 AM   #23
Man In Room 5

Pretty much everyone who posted in this thread played right into her hands again. Don't you understand? This thread wasn't started because she really wants to fit in but merely so she can glory in her outsider status once again. It was started so she could have yet another thread dedicated to herself--even if it's only a discussion of her problems. She can't talk about anything other than herself, who likes her, and who hates her and when those subjects are used up she shifts tactics and says "well then, let's talk about why some of you like me and some of you don't".

It's like the old joke line, "Enough about myself. What do you think of me?"
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:04 AM   #24
Necrophagist

Wrath - if she has a boyfriend, then that means she has at least A friend. Judgemental prick.

I am the Antiproduct!

There is, they say, no fool like an old fool - Golding.

" All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - Orwell.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #25
Tam Li Hua

*sniffs self*

Nothing wrong with me, I don't think...

About said topic: If someone's harassing you, and you don't like it, just put them on ignore. Also, DON'T REPLY TO THEM.

See how easy it is to avoid fights? Just...don't reply. There's ALWAYS going to be ass-hats on G-net/t3h Internetz, and you just have to learn to ignore them and/or report them; no need to post a thread EVERY time someone gets on your nerves.

I think you need a journal or something to rant in....