Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
FrankieFear

I was demanded an Introduction.

It seems I'm doomed to responed to quite a few questions. I'll take it like an interview. I enjoy interviews, though my job includes interviewing others, and not being interviewed myself. So here, I shall attempt this horridity.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)

Well I may like to do you, or any members of your direct family, but I am aware of the ever-disputed issues of STDs and childbirth, so for now I'll just do myself. I own a magazine and record label. I dont make good money, so I don't consider it a real job, but it is my devotion. Dirty Weather Records and Dirty Weather Magazine (Static Magazine in Europe and the UK). We love orgies.

2. Where are you from?

I'm from a planet beyond the moon! I'm actually only here to get tips on how to flip my house for under 30,000$, so while I'm learning I'm here and there around the world, mostly in Toronto these days, though next year you can find me wandering the back alleys of Berlin looking for cheap thrills and phantoms.

3. Who is your favorite author?

Oh my, I have to pick one? Well, I'd rather not. I'll read anything. While I was in jail a few years ago for a false, now dropped charge, I read a book about submarines! It was quite interesting! If only they had provided the equipment needed to build one, then I wouldn't have spent half as much time in those dirty stone rooms surrounded by babbling pirates and filthy beasts.

4. What are your favorite films?

I do admit, I don't own a TV, but when I do watch things elsewhere, I mainly stick to thing of a non-horrific nature. Things with zombies, and giant bat-creatures, and things that come from lagoons. But I do so cower in fear over horror films. Have you SEEN The Notebook?! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

I want a drunk, homeless beast to play the accordion and sing me songs about sailing and gardening.

6. At your funeral?

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love you, tomorrow! You're only a day awayyyyyy!

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

Well there are many enjoyable options, though these days I am most fond of the idea of being drugged, ***** and brutally tortured in a back alley of Switzerland by Hitler. But since that most likely won't happen, I suppose I'd like to go out with a bang. Explosives and the Eiffel Tower beckon.

8. What kind of casket would you want?

Well if anyone manages to sucessfull scrape up all my remains, you can just throw me in a little wooden box and plant a tree over me. Then build a treehouse in it, so small children can play in it, completely oblivious to the fact that their new haven is atop my rotting flesh.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?

A frock coat. Nothing else. Maybe a condom, and a walking stick. Makes for a jolly stroll through the park.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?

My imaginary friend. Oh, wait. He never did go away. I suppose I miss my goldfish, but apparently he's in goldfish heaven. Foster Parents have a way of making the sewers seem so delightful. I almost became a Catacomb Kitten myself! =^.^=

11. What's your favorite band?

My life and job is music, so I can't really have a favorite band, but if you guys can keep a secret, I am most fond of anything done by Andi Sexgang or Lucas Lanthier. In genres though, I only work with Deathrock, Gothrock, and a few things ending with 'Wave' . And if you happen to consider it a genre, then Batcave. That sums it all up. No metal, nu-metal manson stuff here, no thanks!

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?

I'm a highly trained Kamikaze warrior and I cut off your mother's head! It was a delightful snack! In my spare time I go to school, numerous schools for numerous things. I won't say where, or I know you will stalk me, and murder me, and if I am to be murdered, I have a specific way I'd like it done, thanks.

13. Why did you join?

To mindlessly promote/whore myself, give unsuspecting she-males a giant boner, and to enlarge my stamp collection.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?

What is that? Gender? I don't know that word, I'll have to look it up! Let's see what the dictionary says about this;

gen·der   /ˈdʒɛndər/ [jen-der]

–noun

1.Grammar.
a.(in many languages) a set of classes that together include all nouns, membership in a particular class being shown by the form of the noun itself or by the form or choice of words that modify, replace, or otherwise refer to the noun, as, in English, the choice of he to replace the man, of she to replace the woman, of it to replace the table, of it or she to replace the ship. The number of genders in different languages varies from 2 to more than 20; often the classification correlates in part with sex or animateness. The most familiar sets of genders are of three classes (as masculine, feminine, and neuter in Latin and German) or of two (as common and neuter in Dutch, or masculine and feminine in French and Spanish).
b.one class of such a set.
c.such classes or sets collectively or in general.
d.membership of a word or grammatical form, or an inflectional form showing membership, in such a class.

2.sex: the feminine gender.

3.Archaic. kind, sort, or class.

Interesting stuff, isnt it?! I am not of any gender though, I am simply Frankie Fear!

I hope reading all this has bored you lot to tears! If so, please go wash your face, all that salt cant do good for your complections!

Cheerio!
FrankieFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
Malice In Wonderland

You're already annoying.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
FrankieFear

Oh, thank you dearrrrly !
Old 03-10-2010, 01:32 PM   #4
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice In Wonderland View Post
You're already annoying.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
Pineapple_Juice

I dunno, I thought it was interesting to read.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:06 PM   #6
PortraitOfSanity

Interesting like lighting ants on fire with a magnifying glass, maybe...

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
Old 03-10-2010, 03:50 PM   #7
xXxForgottenSecretsxXx

What is everyone talking about? This is probably the most interesting introduction I've read on this site.
Seriously.
xXxForgottenSecretsxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:44 PM   #8
PortraitOfSanity

Well, you have 1 post, so maybe you've only read this one? That would explain why it's the most interesting intro you've read so far...

-Mr. Filth
Old 03-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #9
FrankieFear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity View Post
Interesting like lighting ants on fire with a magnifying glass, maybe...
Could you please explain exactly how you know wether this activity of choice is of a high interest level to others or not?

Oh but, I am amused. >.< It is the interwebz. If this was so un-interesting, then why would you bother commenting? Couldn't you be doing something better, like reading a book, perhaps? Why waste your precious time on me if my intro is so boring? So now I've come to believe that you actually find it interesting, but chose to say it wasn't, soley to be the devil's advocate.

Please though, I anticipate what you have to say back to me. Good or bad, I'm still getting your time and attention. xD

Cheerio!
Old 03-11-2010, 02:49 AM   #10
Corpsey

Woah, this one bites with it's bark. I foresee and interesting future and funky pejoratives in the near future with you and several unnamed characters.

By the way, I spy with my little eye something beginning with Typo. Wether you see it or not, I don't know.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:22 AM   #11
Stormtrooper of Death

I like this one, stick around.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:46 PM   #12
FrankieFear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
Woah, this one bites with it's bark. I foresee and interesting future and funky pejoratives in the near future with you and several unnamed characters.

By the way, I spy with my little eye something beginning with Typo. Wether you see it or not, I don't know.
I think you meant 'an'. Uh-oh typo!
Old 03-11-2010, 07:45 PM   #13
HavelockV

*chuckles* You seem like an entertaining fellow and your introduction was most colorful. Do enjoy your stay. *hat tips*
HavelockV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #14
xXxForgottenSecretsxXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity View Post
Well, you have 1 post, so maybe you've only read this one? That would explain why it's the most interesting intro you've read so far...
I have one post but I've read many introductions.
xXxForgottenSecretsxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:21 AM   #15
FrankieFear

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavelockV View Post
*chuckles* You seem like an entertaining fellow and your introduction was most colorful. Do enjoy your stay. *hat tips*
I enjoy hat-tipping, it's a hobby I'm most fond of! ^_^
Old 03-12-2010, 07:26 AM   #16
FrankieFear

http://www.lordlikely.com/archives/r...pping-ones-hat
Old 03-12-2010, 07:44 AM   #17
MissInformation

What's an introductory survey if you can't have a little fun with it? If Canada is another planet, then I think some of my relatives might make sense, by the by
If you ever take yourself, record label and magazine for a U.S vacation, I can steer you over to a falafel joint that's open until 3 in the morning and a few venues.
MissInformation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:58 AM   #18
ape descendant

Heh heh, treehouse above a rotting corpse... I ROFLed...
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:04 AM   #19
HavelockV

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieFear View Post
Hah! Most amusing. I shall have to further investigate this repository of gentlemanly wit. My thanks to you.
HavelockV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:23 AM   #20
FrankieFear

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavelockV View Post
Hah! Most amusing. I shall have to further investigate this repository of gentlemanly wit. My thanks to you.
Lord Likely is somewhat of a hero to me. :3
Old 03-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #21
MissInformation

Hey, if I had a treehouse over a corpse as a kid then I would have had some cool stories as an adult. I can settle for waling through the pretty New Haven Green knowing it was a graveyard once But I still want my graveyard treehouse. Frankie, you are reviving all of our envies! And your pictures show such an attractive soul to boot! My friend, you do have crash space in New Haven, CT should you wish it.
MissInformation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #22
JethroAranas

One of your favorite outfits is condom. # 13 question wasn't necessary then.
JethroAranas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:00 AM   #23
Joker_in_the_Pack

In that whole garbled intro, which frankly came off like you were trying way too hard to be quirky, the only part that made me raise an eyebrow was the stamp collecting line.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:35 AM   #24
Still Jack

Every time you end a post with cheerio, I want to punch you in the face.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #25
FrankieFear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JethroAranas View Post
One of your favorite outfits is condom. # 13 question wasn't necessary then.
Shows what you think you know!

Cheerio!