Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #476
Saya

So Steam has its Holiday sale and I splurged a bit of Christmas money on it. I got Dragon Age Ultimate Edition (I know, I know, I have it for Xbox, but I really miss mods!), The Sims 3, Saint's Row 2 (not knowing how buggy the PC port is, GAH.), Limbo and Botanicula.

Despite that Dragon Age is the only one of those I've played before, I'm replaying it. I spent pretty much most of my day yesterday modding it, and playing it now with Kirkwall Exports so my Dalish Warden can wear Merril's gear from DA2 (which also makes her skinnier and her arms longer, but oh well, I love that scarf) and the Adopted mod so I can play the Dalish origin through as a mage. Because I really don't like not being a mage.

And mostly now I'm just even madder at DA2. Merrill doesn't show one sign of giving a fuck about the mirror, and not only that, but Duncan explains IN HER PRESENCE its not even an Elven relic, its Tevinter. Why would she sell her soul to a demon for a Tevinter relic?

Its more and more like DAO was just a vague memory to the writers of DA2.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #477
Class-Punk

A game where you pull a hamburger out of the trash and eat it, then you beat up bad kids in your neighborhood with a tee-ball bat. R.I.P. Buzz Buzz.
Class-Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 10:24 PM   #478
FayeZahara

I love making levels in super mario maker 2 alot. But I'm also getting into ring fit on my switch again. I just wish I had a fitness rival stealing all my records.
FayeZahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 03:23 AM   #479
Molster

Playing Cyberpunk 2077 on PC and loving it!
Molster is offline   Reply With Quote