Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-17-2010, 12:27 PM   #1676
vindicatedxjin

Bhahahahaha I did it like this, I did it like that, I did it with a wiffle ball bat.!!!

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:35 PM   #1677
FlowerGirl

bwahaha evil genius thinking

POOR JEFF.
it's his loss for not taking up on the spoon :}
FlowerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:47 PM   #1678
vindicatedxjin

Now before everyone starts sayin I'm coocoo for cocopuffs, I just wanna say that I'm not one of those tin foil head asshats, but this is a picture of an alien spacecraft. aka NASA cover up:

Quote "what Hubble saw indicates that P/2010 A2 is unlike any object ever seen before. At first glance, the object appears to have the tail of a comet. Close inspection, however, shows a 140-meter nucleus offset from the tail center, very unusual structure near the nucleus, and no discernable gas in the tail. Knowing that the object orbits in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, a preliminary hypothesis that appears to explain all of the known clues is that P/2010 A2 is the debris left over from a recent collision between two small asteroids. If true, the collision likely occurred at over 15,000 kilometers per hour -- five times the speed of a rifle bullet -- and liberated energy in excess of a nuclear bomb."
I hate to tell you how to do your job, NASA, but you're really stabbing yourself in the crotch here... Think about it: you're losing funding and getting projects cut left and right. Because nobody gives a shit about space. But if this was, in fact, an alien spacecraft, then....see where I'm going with this? (Fake another moon landing)

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-17-2010, 01:05 PM   #1679
FlowerGirl

hahaha hahahaha hahahaha you should become an entertainer, jin :}
Old 02-17-2010, 06:10 PM   #1680
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post

Now before everyone starts sayin I'm coocoo for cocopuffs, I just wanna say that I'm not one of those tin foil head asshats, but this is a picture of an alien spacecraft. aka NASA cover up:

Quote "what Hubble saw indicates that P/2010 A2 is unlike any object ever seen before. At first glance, the object appears to have the tail of a comet. Close inspection, however, shows a 140-meter nucleus offset from the tail center, very unusual structure near the nucleus, and no discernable gas in the tail. Knowing that the object orbits in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, a preliminary hypothesis that appears to explain all of the known clues is that P/2010 A2 is the debris left over from a recent collision between two small asteroids. If true, the collision likely occurred at over 15,000 kilometers per hour -- five times the speed of a rifle bullet -- and liberated energy in excess of a nuclear bomb."
I hate to tell you how to do your job, NASA, but you're really stabbing yourself in the crotch here... Think about it: you're losing funding and getting projects cut left and right. Because nobody gives a shit about space. But if this was, in fact, an alien spacecraft, then....see where I'm going with this? (Fake another moon landing)
Sooooo scientists should make science more entertaining to make money?

Well, it killed journalism, why shouldn't we also kill the credibility of science?
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:41 PM   #1681
Ben Lahnger

Tiger Woods is scheduled to come out of seclusion on Friday to speak publicly after three months of silence. I say, if he sees his shadow, it'll mean six more weeks of meaningless golf.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:38 PM   #1682
Delkaetre

I would devour Christina Hendricks. I mean, damn. I would maim for that body. Such magnificently exaggerated breasts and hips, such a tiny waist by comparison. *And* she is representing the inexplicably neglected hotness of the ghost-white/ flame-haired visual combination. As my gentleman would say, "nom".

Unrelated to the above, why the hell does my housemate's alarm go off at 5.30am when she doesn't leave the house till at least 7.30 if not 8am?
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:40 PM   #1683
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:

With all my vocabulary I am at an utter loss to think of a word that aptly describes the impenetrable depths of your stupidity.

Fucktard comes to mind, though.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:16 AM   #1684
vindicatedxjin

Awesome!!! fucktard is a fun word to say!

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-18-2010, 06:48 AM   #1685
Ben Lahnger

Yay! The fucktard is amused with being called a fucktard!

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 02-18-2010, 07:02 AM   #1686
vindicatedxjin

Yay *bounces around*

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-18-2010, 07:20 AM   #1687
FlowerGirl

Quote:
i'm still laughing at this
Old 02-18-2010, 07:33 AM   #1688
vindicatedxjin

^_^ I kno it's hilarious......................

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-18-2010, 08:00 AM   #1689
Stormtrooper of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
I think it's interesting that you said "romance" and "dating" and others jumped to "marriage", "sleeping with", "banging", etc.

The onus on making a wise decision is on her because of her experience. The only responsibility you have is to be sincere, and try to be clear about both your short term and long term goals. There is an allure for a young man to have a more experienced woman show him the nuances of romance or whatever else may follow. What would be healthy in this situation is if you are interested in her because of who she is, not because of her age or experience.

If you get that right, to hell with what other people think.
Thanks Ben, and Ophelia.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:31 PM   #1690
Solumina

I finally picked out a ring on Tuesday and now it is sitting on my finger. It looks rather pretty and elegant.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:45 PM   #1691
Anarasha

Engagement ring?
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:47 PM   #1692
FlowerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
I finally picked out a ring on Tuesday and now it is sitting on my finger. It looks rather pretty and elegant.
What's the special occasion?
Old 02-18-2010, 03:34 PM   #1693
Ben Lahnger

SOD, you're welcome.

Solumina, I've said congratulations before, but I am tickled that you have the ring now. Even though it was official before, this makes it just a little more real, eh?

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 02-18-2010, 03:36 PM   #1694
FlowerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post

Solumina, I've said congratulations before, but I am tickled that you have the ring now. Even though it was official before, this makes it just a little more real, eh?
Who's the lucky guy?
Old 02-19-2010, 12:25 PM   #1695
Solumina

You know Ben I didn't think it would but it does.

Flower: Jake is a wonderful guy I met the summer before we both started university, about four and a half years ago. I don't think either of us really expected it to become anything serious but I guess we were just such a perfect match that we couldn't help falling in love.

We got engaged back in May but he knows how picky I am so he let me pick out my own ring. It took me a while to find something that I loved but I really do think it is perfect so it was worth the wait.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 02-19-2010, 12:54 PM   #1696
FlowerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post

Flower: Jake is a wonderful guy I met the summer before we both started university, about four and a half years ago. I don't think either of us really expected it to become anything serious but I guess we were just such a perfect match that we couldn't help falling in love.

We got engaged back in May but he knows how picky I am so he let me pick out my own ring. It took me a while to find something that I loved but I really do think it is perfect so it was worth the wait.
That's amazing. Congratulations!!

I'm very happy to hear that you are engaged to the person you love. Meeting the right person doesn't happen often! I'm impressed that he understands you so well; knowing that will make you happy if you picked your own ring :}

I wish you and Jake all the best in the future!
Old 02-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #1697
honeythorn

This guy keeps trying to add me on MSN and offering to be my slave. Scrub my floors ect and has a shoe fetish. GO AWAY! I have a mop and bucket and a shoe rack so I don't need a bloody slave.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:04 PM   #1698
MollyMac

I was told that I have "man arms" as if that is something bad. Hilarious.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:59 PM   #1699
Solumina

It is time for sleep for I have to work the early shift again *sigh* two more days and then I get a day off (perhaps two, we still haven't gotten our schedule for next week). Good night gnet!
-Carbon Leaf
Old 02-20-2010, 09:10 AM   #1700
Geoluhread

I wonder under what name Tha Duckman will come back.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote