Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-21-2007, 10:58 AM   #76
Tara Poison

Location: On an industrial estate next to an airfield. Yeah, why the hell did they put a house there?!
Sure.
Common sense and good taste in popcorn. I hope we'll get along. (*^_^*)
Tara Poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:21 AM   #77
killer_asian_Dax

Quote:
A cute girl stopped me on the way so I danced.
Are you a raver or some shit?

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:59 AM   #78
Tara Poison

Location: On an industrial estate next to an airfield. Yeah, why the hell did they put a house there?!
A what? Its a quote from an anime show. It made me laugh so I put it as my signature. It probably won't last long, I'm always changing it.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:17 PM   #79
Tara Poison

Why? Do you have a mirror?
Old 04-21-2007, 02:53 PM   #80
the-broken-harlequin

I haven't even read the first page but for the love of perosnal jesus get him out!
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:05 PM   #81
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Poison
She sounds like a smart girl.
Obviously a judgment based only in the fact that she agrees with you.
I have no problem with either of you, but it is crystal clear that this commentary is fueled by nothing but alignment.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:07 PM   #82
the-broken-harlequin

Teehee, personal jesus. Any Marilyn fan would know what I did there.
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:13 PM   #83
Cyntrox

Yeah, well, this isn't the place to come looking for Manson fans.
Old 04-21-2007, 03:31 PM   #84
emeraldlonewoulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-broken-harlequin
Teehee, personal jesus. Any Marilyn fan would know what I did there.

oh wow. can anybody say "re-make"? try going back a few years,.... keep going, they're really famous.... you'll hit something a lot closer to Goth..... come on, it's easy,.... no? Try DEPECHE MODE!!!!! Argh!!

As for the Bloopie thing, I like to watch him mess with peoples heads, it's entertaining. He's a decent conversationalist, given the chance. A few assinine points, true, but otherwise someone worth talking to. The only reason he uses the insulting terms he does is to get a reaction. 99 percent of the time, it works. And, as I mentioned before, it can be quite entertaining, which is the point of forums like this, no?

Oh yeah, my two cents says don't ban him. Not that anyone's counting, lol.

question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death
(shouts) WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!!?
answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
Because some people are dicks. And not everyone else is gay.
emeraldlonewoulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:42 PM   #85
Mir

I have seen this point being made earlier by various people. "He attacked me to so I had to defend myself". Why? This is the Internet. Get over yourselves. I'm sure you have other issues that are far worthier of your consideration.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 05:07 PM   #86
Haunted House

You know that if he is banned that he'll just make another username (or he won't because it was predicted about him). I personally don't care either way. If he's banned then hes gone, but if he's not then he stays and gets ignored. Either way we don't have to deal with him unless you really want to for some reason.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:17 PM   #87
killer_asian_Dax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
I'm sure you have other issues that are far worthier of your consideration.

Or maybe they really don't. And that's why they do.

My crappy Myspace
Old 04-21-2007, 09:38 PM   #88
BlackWidow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloopie
Yes, but, I meant you and the other fucktard.
Lol, aw...someone cant take the heat and has to resort to immature name-calling. Good comeback though, nice try, really. But nothing can compare to having your very own thread filled with people who hate you. But here's a sticker for effort. *

Tara Poison-nice comeback! That was awesome! I am still laughing my ass off!
Old 04-21-2007, 10:13 PM   #89
raggedyanne

Please refrian from such profanity. I doubt that you would ever have the courage to say that to any of us if we were face to face. Besides that, vulgarity detracts from what I can only assume to be your message of exasperation and disappointment that so many have responded positively to the idea of you being banned from gothic.net. You might want to take the not so subtle hints we are shoving in your face and change you posting style.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:45 PM   #90
james"bloody tears"

your right words are words but a verbail assult can leave a deeper mark than a physicail one so ill say this once play nice

love me or hate me i wont change

the eyes are the windows to the soul, are you afraid of what you see?
james"bloody tears" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:16 PM   #91
Kraven de Sade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Poison
Yeah, I like other people's bitching too. Usually I stay out of it and enjoy the show. I can't believe I've sunk this low....

Ooh, popcorn...
Well, you know what they say... Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down and beat you with experience.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:19 PM   #92
killer_asian_Dax

I do feel that sometimes the word slinging is a bit much, but on the other hand they're just words. The only reason people freak out so much over them is because of the importance they attatch to the word. Take away it's meaning and it's just a string of letters. Nothing more, nothing less. Since you can fare far better by not being so quick to anger than trying to change a person's vocabulary, I'd surely think some of you wouldn't be so inflamed over someone's potty mouth.

Just as much as they choose to use those words, you can choose to leave them as just that. Words.

I've spoken my peace about this. I'm done. Have fun.

My crappy Myspace
Old 04-21-2007, 11:52 PM   #93
BlackWidow

When did I ever say that you gave a shit about my life Bloopie? Hm....oh yeah that's right I didnt. Strange how that works. It's funny because I dont give a shit about your life either, or your opinion or your poor talent for word usage and insults. And I find it stereotypical and lame that you think all women are just SO offended by the word "cunt." It's a word, and it just proves to all of us that we are right about you and you continue to make an ass out of yourself. Enjoy getting benned from this site for the way you treat us and your word usage on here. I've seen it happen too many times, believe me. You say words are just words and that you shouldnt get upset over them, yet you keep defending yourself on all these different threads and argueing...hm, how is that? This argueing is getting quite tiresome now, I think I'll grow up for a few more hours before returning here.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:06 AM   #94
raggedyanne

Blooper, you didn't even read my post. I said you were exasperatED not exasperatING, which, for the record, you now are. I was willing to overlook your complete lack of social skills until you sunk to calling me a cunt. And for what? I do not understand why you have to be such a bastard to everyone you speak to. I'm blocking you, and I am going to laugh about, then make a voodoo doll of you and have my dog chew it up.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:19 AM   #95
raggedyanne

Okay, might I apologize for the above post. I tend to lash out at others when something really bothers me. Bloopie, like myself, needs to consider his actions before he posts. While being called a cunt may not bother someone with more experience or tolerance, I admit I'm young and not very good with responding to that. I think that if Bloop can realize what he's doing, we won't have to ban him.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:38 AM   #96
raggedyanne

Ha! I don't have to talk to bloop, he's on ignore! BWAH HA HA HA!
Old 04-22-2007, 08:57 AM   #97
Haunted House

If someone feels that they are too smart or too mature for a certain message board site and still stays then that obviously means that person is only staying because they get off on causing a stir and argument, even if they are arguing against the point that they feel strongest for.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:29 AM   #98
MollyMac

That's about the fucking truth.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:06 PM   #99
BlackWidow

I quite agree. But fuck it all I give up. I'm tired of argueing about this stupid shit because there will never be an end to it. Either he gets banned or not, or I'll just ignore him like half the people here. I'm tired of having to lower my maturity level everytime I respond to him. So I'm going to TRY to stop responding. Ok the end.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:10 PM   #100
MollyMac

Hey, to add him to your ignore list just go into his profile. You can simply click "add this person to your ignore list" and *poof*, the asstwitching goes bye-bye