Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
toostubborntodie

new member in FL

I just found this site so I have not had the chance to read much. I am a 35 yr old single mom, divorced last year. I am writing dark fiction right now, as well as non-fiction. I used to draw but seem to have lost that talent (its been awhile.) I like all kinds of music, depending on my mood and the situation.
toostubborntodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:17 PM   #2
toostubborntodie

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) -- I am a fulltime mom, work at a grocery store, hobbies are writing and fiddling with plants and things. Whatever strikes my fancy at the moment.

2. Where are you from? Florida, born and raised.

3. Who is your favorite author? Clive Barker!

4. What are your favorite films? Tales From the Crypt: Demon Night, An American Werewolf in London, Return of the Living Dead 3, The Lost Boys, etc.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Emilie Autumn would be pretty.

6. At your funeral? won't care, I'll be dead. Same as my wedding I guess.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? In a blaze of glory. I want to get into extreme sports and die in an adrenaline rush. I don't want to die slowly of old age. Take me while I am still kicking and screaming.

8. What kind of casket would you want? cheap, why waste money on something when I am just rotting in it?

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? A tight t-shirt with a tiger design, black cut off pants, black sketchers. Or anything that looks good on me.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Losing good years for the wrong reasons, missed opportunities, and most of all -- not getting away with having fun and goofing off like a kid. I am still a kid at heart and love to play but it's not quite as acceptable when you are an adult. My son is a good excuse to laugh and make noise and play like a kid again without being treated like I am insane.

11. What's your favorite band? I love a wide range of music. I love Fiona Apple and Emilie Autumn and many more.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I was a UF student studying Anthropology. I had an AA transfer degree and I was only about 20 credit hours from completing a BS degree (I planned to add Philosophy as a minor, I already completed the course load for that.) But I went through a bad marriage, divorce, and I am now a single mom so my education is on hold.

13. Why did you join? Because I am looking for like minded people to chat with.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Female.
toostubborntodie is offline   Reply With Quote