Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-03-2010, 12:35 PM   #1
darkjuggernaut

Noob again

Hi.
I am just getting back into the gothic sceene again. I live in California. I am in the marine corps in the infantry. No I wont talk about my past in the corps so dont ask. I have a wife who reintroduced me into the gothic sceene and 2 children. I enjoy almost all "rock" from manson to slayer and everything in between. I enjoy blowing/shooting any inanimate object that wont get me arrested. I also injoy airsoft, tatooing and getting tattooed, video games, and my wife. I am very knowledgeable about all guns so ask away.
darkjuggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #2
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Blowing up, dude... Blowing up... And 'welcome'.
TheFeatheredÆtheling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:32 PM   #3
darkjuggernaut

Yeah its fun as hell. Surprising enough to most people when you use an explosive device that dose not have fuel to start a fire in it such as gasoline or what not it just looks like a shock wave.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #4
ape descendant

So, what kind of music did you guys play at your wedding?

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:37 PM   #5
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjuggernaut View Post
Yeah its fun as hell. Surprising enough to most people when you use an explosive device that dose not have fuel to start a fire in it such as gasoline or what not it just looks like a shock wave.
I'd always figured that that an explosive such as a hand grenade would have such a concussive blast. Have you seen a grenade or bomb explosion at night though? I'd bet that there is a bright flash. Don't you love how in movies, every explosion is a dramatic blast of burning flames? In Hollywood, even a bicycle crash results in a catastrophic fireball. I know from personal experience that bicycles don't explode though; otherwise, I'd no longer be in this world.
TheFeatheredÆtheling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #6
darkjuggernaut

Answering everything

The wedding music was the normal piano or organ I can't remeber but the reseption we played craddle of filth, disturber, slayer, disturber and other stuff like that.

As for the explosive there is a concusion blast but it is still unseen really minus the air and dust particles around it move wich is really stupid but it has alot of force to it. Last time I threw one I had jack up my shoulder real bad and didnt get it out far enough. When it went off the groung nut tapped me in away that I still to this day can't understand or explain. It was funny as hell though. and seeing things go boom at night yes there is kinda a flash but the thing is its usually so fast that you really don't see it or barely. Now I know the bigger the blast you will see but you can see those during the day to. I mean if you really want to know I could ask one of my boys who plays more with explosives than me. I sit behind a SAW.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #7
darkjuggernaut

Hey can any of you guide me where to go to get chain pants.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:46 PM   #8
OnyxBat

Unless you want to pay $75 for a pair I suggest DYI, get some strong cargos and hook up light weight chains on them (the heavy ones will just bring your pants down and expose you).
Welcome to GNET!
Old 11-05-2010, 05:55 PM   #9
darkjuggernaut

Thanks man. When did the price spike like this
Old 11-05-2010, 06:17 PM   #10
OnyxBat

Im a girl...well I guess when all those chain brands like tripp (which are the ones that have some what good quality pants but over priced) expaned it over to stores like hot topic. If I were you I would shop at stores like old navy or H&M then alter the clothing and about your stuff into it.
but if you going to buy them heres the link or you could just try ebay...
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/App...toms/Pants.jsp