Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-03-2009, 09:33 AM   #1
maromi12d3

Exclamation Running into the opposite gender naked...

Accidently? Who here has done this? I did just now....OMG!!! I am still...WOW. It was my sisters boyfriend and I wasnt really naked just didnt have any pants on and wow. LOL!! This is not cool let me tell you. Tell me have you ever done this??!?!?!?
maromi12d3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:37 AM   #2
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by maromi12d3
Accidently? Who here has done this? I did just now....OMG!!! I am still...WOW. It was my sisters boyfriend and I wasnt really naked just didnt have any pants on and wow. LOL!! This is not cool let me tell you. Tell me have you ever done this??!?!?!?
If I did this the other person would now be dead. But fortunately I haven't. Oh dear haha! Well it's done now. As long as you had underwear on at least he hasn't seen you completely stark bollock naked ?
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:05 AM   #3
Tam Li Hua

It's never happened. I don't see how it would, really; I'm pretty paranoid about my nudity around anyone but the hubby.

I did walk past a guy without any pants or underwear on in a back alley in China once, though. He had on a sweatshirt, but nothing covering the genetilia. It was pretty weird, even for China..
Old 02-03-2009, 11:33 AM   #4
Underwater Ophelia

Nakedness doesn't bother me, so I'm naked around both genders sometimes.

If I have people over, and I need to get changed, I'll give them a warning, in case it would make them uncomfortable, but I just change in front of whomever. It's just a body.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #5
Tam Li Hua

I've had other female friends who would get embarrassed if I changed in front of them. I always found that odd seeing as how we all have virtually the same parts. *shrug*
Old 02-03-2009, 11:53 AM   #6
Solumina

Um...yeah. I've gotten out of the shower and realized that all of my clean shirts/pants/whatever were in the dryer (which I have to walk through the living room to get to) and so I'll go out in my bra/panties or a towel, occasionally to find that my roommates have someone over, and if I know that the roommies aren't there then I don't even bother with the towel/undies even though I'm aware of the fact that the people in the apartments accross the street could see in if they wanted. I have also changed in the car on the way to the barn/gym/club/Rocky Horror as long as I knew everyone in the car and none of them were creepers.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #7
Darcnyss

I had a rather nasty situation several years back when I took a shower at my previous girlfriend's place. I stepped out of the shower and as I did so, walked into her butt-naked roommate who had mistaken me for her boyfriend (who was actually in the kitchen making breakfast).
Old 02-03-2009, 02:43 PM   #8
Mealla

I invited a friend over once during the summer, and the air conditioner was broken, so I gave him the only fan I had and slept naked in my room with the door closed because it was so hot with no air. I figured he'd knock before trying to come in or anything. He did, the following morning, but I didn't answer because I was half asleep, so he opened the door. In the course of the night, I'd been so hot that I'd pulled the covers half off of myself in my sleep. So pretty much he walked in and BOOBS!
Mealla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:18 PM   #9
Cicero

I think a friend of my sister's walked in on me getting changed many many years ago, all he got was underwear though. For the past year or so I've been running into Bat Brains while naked ALL THE FUCKING TIME. With sexy results.

My sister has a better story though... she'd pulled her shirt up while 'checking her boobs' in the mirror in the dining room (as one does), and a male friend of hers walked into the room behind her without her noticing for a few moments. The best part was he thought she was flashing him in a sexual manner, because seriously, who randomly pulls up their shirt to check their tits in one of the most central and un-private rooms of the house?

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:57 AM   #10
Wingweaver_The_Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero
My sister has a better story though... she'd pulled her shirt up while 'checking her boobs' in the mirror in the dining room (as one does), and a male friend of hers walked into the room behind her without her noticing for a few moments. The best part was he thought she was flashing him in a sexual manner, because seriously, who randomly pulls up their shirt to check their tits in one of the most central and un-private rooms of the house?
lmao thats so funny
Wingweaver_The_Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote