Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 09-21-2009, 06:38 AM   #226
zerademark

White, black, yellow and whatever color. Humans are humans who eat, sleep and fuck with each others. Admit it, we are all retards...
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:54 AM   #227
vindicatedxjin

Yes we are all retards but some people just can't fathom the little fact that I don't get along with most black and asian ones. I don't give a shit whether or not everyone on this forum loves and adores people of all races. That's great. I love and adore people too, I just DON'T LIKE most black and asian people. WHY is that such a fucking bad thing to say?

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:06 AM   #228
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg_themoon View Post
So no one else here doesn't like someone of a different race?
That's stupid.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:08 AM   #229
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
That's stupid.

But you didn't answer the fucking question.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-21-2009, 08:11 AM   #230
msg_themoon

Why won't alan talk to me?
I just need alan's attention and I am good!
At least an answer to the question of whether or not heshe likes black people would be nice?

Simple question that can't get through that dirty mexican skull...
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:23 AM   #231
Anarasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerademark View Post
White, black, yellow and whatever color. Humans are humans who eat, sleep and fuck with each others. Admit it, we are all retards...
Not quite true.
Some people live without sex :P
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:26 AM   #232
Lobster_tickler

Hey man that is uncalled for! Black? That shit is fucked up i am black myself did you think how i would feel when you said that?
Lobster_tickler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:29 AM   #233
Anarasha

Her thread has 10 pages whereas my own only has like 3
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:56 AM   #234
the-nihilist

Meh, vindicatedxjin's posts seemed more of a "faux pas" rather than actual racism.

True racism would be after not bothering to vote for several years, getting off your ass to vote (being completely ignorant of either candidates policies) against the black guy running for president.

That, or supporting Bush while threatening to "secede from the union" because a black man is president (again, completely ignorant of policies).
the-nihilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:07 AM   #235
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster_tickler View Post
Hey man that is uncalled for! Black? That shit is fucked up i am black myself did you think how i would feel when you said that?

You're my friend ^_^

Also.

I'm the yellow power ranger.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-21-2009, 09:46 AM   #236
Duane

Is that you, Uni?
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:08 PM   #237
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-nihilist View Post
Meh, vindicatedxjin's posts seemed more of a "faux pas" rather than actual racism.

True racism would be after not bothering to vote for several years, getting off your ass to vote (being completely ignorant of either candidates policies) against the black guy running for president.

That, or supporting Bush while threatening to "secede from the union" because a black man is president (again, completely ignorant of policies).
Nope, racism is a prejudice based on race, there are varying degrees but between "my black friends are smart unlike other black people" and "muslims want to kill everybody", yeah she qualifies as racist.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:17 PM   #238
vindicatedxjin

Well if you consider me to be racist then so be it. But I've never once just looked at someone and decided that I didn't like them based on skin color. It's all about how they acted and they just so happened to be black and asian. As for the muslim thing... read the fucking quran.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-21-2009, 12:50 PM   #239
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Well if you consider me to be racist then so be it. But I've never once just looked at someone and decided that I didn't like them based on skin color. It's all about how they acted and they just so happened to be black and asian. As for the muslim thing... read the fucking quran.
I actually did read the Koran, it did say a whole lot about being nice to people, and I'd rate it more progressive than the Bible.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #240
Lethe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I actually did read the Koran, it did say a whole lot about being nice to people, and I'd rate it more progressive than the Bible.
Are you fluent in Arabic or did you read a translated version? I'm curious because an Islamic friend of mine says that there are a lot of discrepancies and translation errors.
Lethe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:03 PM   #241
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
Are you fluent in Arabic or did you read a translated version? I'm curious because an Islamic friend of mine says that there are a lot of discrepancies and translation errors.
Translated version, but discrepancies I did look up (like the Bible the Koran sometimes contradicts itself, like in the first book there's a whole lot of love for Jews and Christians, but after Muslims met with violent opposition the passages weren't so loving) and when in doubt I asked Geo and a few people at my university I know a lot of questions. If I get a chance I'm also taking a course, but my major only covers Eastern Religions.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:03 PM   #242
vindicatedxjin

Yes it does say to be nice to people but it also has verses such as these...

Quran-9:73, O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed.

Quran-4:89— “They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing : But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah. But if they turn renegades (change to other religions), seize them and kill them wherever ye find them; and take no friends or helpers from their ranks.

Quran-9:5, But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem.

I've read the Quran and the Bible as well and even though I follow neither of the two. I find that Quran to be much more brutal.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #243
vindicatedxjin

And also...I'm not saying that every Muslim is out to kill people. I'm sure there are a lot of peaceful Muslims. But from the beginning it was meant to be the way it was written in the quran, and many still abide by every word.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #244
Saya

Quote:
Yes it does say to be nice to people but it also has verses such as these...

Quran-9:73, O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed.
Psalms 137:9

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."

Quote:
Quran-4:89— “They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing : But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah. But if they turn renegades (change to other religions), seize them and kill them wherever ye find them; and take no friends or helpers from their ranks.
“When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)

"14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." (2 Corinthians 6:14-18)
Quote:
Quran-9:5, But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem.
"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Exodus 22:18

Quote:
I've read the Quran and the Bible as well and even though I follow neither of the two. I find that Quran to be much more brutal.
I doubt you really paid attention to what you were reading.

Quote:
And also...I'm not saying that every Muslim is out to kill people. I'm sure there are a lot of peaceful Muslims. But from the beginning it was meant to be the way it was written in the quran, and many still abide by every word.
I notice that about Christians too, when it comes to clinic bombing and murdering doctors.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:40 PM   #245
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Psalms 137:9

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."
The context of this is the Babylonian captivity. The guy who wrote this was speaking about the captors tormenting the people of God. Not about taking your baby and bashing they're head against rocks.

Quote:
“When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)

"14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." (2 Corinthians 6:14-18))
As much as these verses are indeed brutal, in order to put them in perspective, you need to start by acknowledging that the Israelites had to be kept safe no matter what, the whole point of the bible was Jesus... God knew that it would be through the line of David that Jesus would come to the earth. These things had to happen in order for the new testament to come into play.

Quote:
"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Exodus 22:18

The God of the bible is against homosexuality, in the old testament there is a story about sodom and gomorrah, where everyone was literally living like life was nothing but a huge orgy, everyone was sleeping with eachother. God wanted the Israelites to be clean.

As for the witch verse...God doesn't like witches because it is an attempt to cut off our dependence on him and get answers apart from Him...because he's fucking jealous.

Like I said before I don't side with either religion. But Islam preaches basically the same exact things you mentioned from the bible. Except they don't have a new testament to counter act the insane madness of what was in the old testament. i.e. they still think the horrendous blood acts are acceptable and wanted by God or Allah.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-21-2009, 01:49 PM   #246
Saya

Quote:
The context of this is the Babylonian captivity. The guy who wrote this was speaking about the captors tormenting the people of God. Not about taking your baby and bashing they're head against rocks.
And Quran-4:89 is what was revealed at the time when Muslims were attacked by the non-Muslims of Makkah on a regular basis, in a time of war, such as the Babylonian captivity. You didn't seem to care about context, and at least I couldn't find a passage that didn't condone infanticide.

Quote:
As much as these verses are indeed brutal, in order to put them in perspective, you need to start by acknowledging that the Israelites had to be kept safe no matter what, the whole point of the bible was Jesus... God knew that it would be through the line of David that Jesus would come to the earth. These things had to happen in order for the new testament to come into play.
You fucking idiot, the Old Testament doesn't rely on Jesus, I don't know if you know this but it was actually written way before the New Testament and, you know, there's this religion called Judaism that rejects the New Testament but follows the Old.

Quote:
The God of the bible is against homosexuality, in the old testament there is a story about sodom and gomorrah, where everyone was literally living like life was nothing but a huge orgy, everyone was sleeping with eachother. God wanted the Israelites to be clean.

As for the witch verse...God doesn't like witches because it is an attempt to cut off our dependence on him and get answers apart from Him...because he's fucking jealous.
Funny, everyone knows the witch line is a mistranslation, but was the cause of millions of deaths. And yeah God is against homosexuality, but you do realize that doesn't make it any less horrible, right?

Quote:
Like I said before I don't side with either religion. But Islam preaches basically the same exact things you mentioned from the bible. Except they don't have a new testament to counter act the insane madness of what was in the old testament. i.e. they still think the horrendous blood acts are acceptable and wanted by God or Allah.
Corinthians IS New Testament, St. Paul was a right bigoted misogynistic bastard, and I don't even want to begin with Revelations. They both preach love and compassion, fire and brimestone and death for nonbelievers but also preach repentance. They're not that different, but the Quran is more forgiving as it includes Christians and Jews as people of the Book and actually does give women rights such as divorce and alimony.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:03 PM   #247
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
And Quran-4:89 is what was revealed at the time when Muslims were attacked by the non-Muslims of Makkah on a regular basis, in a time of war, such as the Babylonian captivity. You didn't seem to care about context, and at least I couldn't find a passage that didn't condone infanticide.
That passage was not talking about infanticide!!!

Quote:
You fucking idiot, the Old Testament doesn't rely on Jesus, I don't know if you know this but it was actually written way before the New Testament and, you know, there's this religion called Judaism that rejects the New Testament but follows the Old.
LOL seriously??? I don't know that the Old testament was written way before the New??? Yes I do know about Judaism and I know that it only follows the OT. BUT as far as the WHOLE bible goes. The old testament contains tons of prophecies of Jesus in Micah, Psalms, and especially in Isaiah...which all leads to the birth of Christ who came from the line of fucking Abraham in Genesis.

Quote:
And yeah God is against homosexuality, but you do realize that doesn't make it any less horrible, right?
You don't say.... Since apparently I'm SO "against" homosexuality right?

Quote:
Corinthians IS New Testament, St. Paul was a right bigoted misogynistic bastard, and I don't even want to begin with Revelations. They both preach love and compassion, fire and brimestone and death for nonbelievers but also preach repentance. They're not that different, but the Quran is more forgiving as it includes Christians and Jews as people of the Book and actually does give women rights such as divorce and alimony.
The bible also allows divorce and alimony. And the only reason why it includes Christians and Jews is because it was written way after the old and new testaments. But just because it includes texts mentioning them how does that make it "forgiving"?

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-21-2009, 02:04 PM   #248
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
I just DON'T LIKE most black and asian people. WHY is that such a fucking bad thing to say?
Because you haven't MET MOST black and asian people you dumbass.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:05 PM   #249
Duane

This reminds me of the arguments between Jillian and DMW.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:07 PM   #250
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
Because you haven't MET MOST black and asian people you dumbass.

I LIVE in fucking DALLAS TEXAS, Home of the the most Ghetto of the Ghetto!

And half my family is Asian, and I work with nothing but Asians.

Bring Kontan Back