Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 09-01-2005, 07:22 PM   #1
Flirting_With_Suicide

Location: In the darkest corner,of your darkest thought,is were you will find me and you will find your self..
No War. This Is Our Real Problem!!!

I just find what is happining is a MALE COW FEASIES(BS). Bush is spending all of our money in Iraq getting our trops killed for what. When the real problem has finally happened.

After what happened in south asia eariler this year we have been to buisy looking for bombs that seemed to be discussed by the water cooler that arnt there, instead of finding ways to prevent desaster on seabord coasts.

So of course as being the nieve americans we are, we dont look at the things that happen annualy that could get worse over time like the people were befor the tusami.

But now the worst has happened and wal mart is giving about as much money as our government is giving to the hurricane victoms. I bet there would be more money from the government if we werent at war.

And of couse the government is using out tax dollars to help other countrys with there desasters and using it on iraq for what reason. Rebuilding it for what???? Tell me why cuz i dont understand.

Im am not saying other countrys are laughing at us, but why arnt they jumping to help??? I bet i can guess. I might be wrong.... But i think we are to arragant. Or to "we dont need your help" attuide to give our self a good name. I think if we would help out a little more in the world in poverty and other issuse's that savage the world we would be respected alittle more. Not much but its better then nothing. But its still not enough.

I think bush should stop trying to make us look good when all he is doing is making us look worse then we allready are , and start paying attenion to the real problems in the world and............................................... .................................................. .....................IN OUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY. He is betraying the people that got him that seat.

Writers note: I know my spelling isnt the best and i know i might confuse some. But please stick to the main concept not my spelling. If u cant get to were im going please tell me. Thank You (;;;;;;>^SPIKE^<;;;;;;
Flirting_With_Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 08:44 PM   #2
Binkie

"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 08:55 PM   #3
ice

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 08:57 PM   #4
TeapotScar

Wal-Mart Donates $1 Million To The Salvation Army For Katrina Relief

Wal-Mart is sending $1 billion plus food and some other aid.

Congress Sending $10.5B in Relief Aid

Congress is donating $10.5 billion.

You're wrong.

Why aren't foreign governments aiding us?

Foreign governments line up to help after Katrina

Quote:
More than 20 countries, from allies Germany and Japan to prickly Venezuela and poor Honduras, have offered to help the United States cope with the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

Accustomed to being a rich donor rather than on the receiving end of charity, the United States initially seemed reticent about accepting foreign aid, but later said it would take up any offers.

Flirting, I honestly don't even know why you still try...

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 09:07 PM   #5
Flirting_With_Suicide

Location: In the darkest corner,of your darkest thought,is were you will find me and you will find your self..
Hey.. Im just cerous have u ever had some one of your family die a slow and painful death whal u watch. I dont think u have and i dont think u could take it. And maby u wouldnt cry. cuz it takes some one with a hart to do that. and emotions are things humans have, and i bet u dont have any cuz u are insaine thats why ppl who dress like u do are treated like crap.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:09 PM   #6
ice

Old 09-01-2005, 09:10 PM   #7
Flirting_With_Suicide

that wasnt directed at teapot

And ice. *4_2*???

4th letter d

2nd letter b

So i assume u live in a Dush BAG..................
Old 09-01-2005, 09:12 PM   #8
ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flirting_With_Suicide
Hey.. Im just cerous have u ever had some one of your family die a slow and painful death whal u watch. I dont think u have and i dont think u could take it. And maby u wouldnt cry. cuz it takes some one with a hart to do that. and emotions are things humans have, and i bet u dont have any cuz u are insaine thats why ppl who dress like u do are treated like crap.
Hey, I'm just curious, but why don't you take your beating like a man?

Hey, I'm just curious, but why don't you consider thinking through the things you're going to say?

Hey, I'm just curious, but why don't you stay on topic a tad more?

Hey, I'm just curious, but why don't you grow some brain cells?

Old 09-01-2005, 09:14 PM   #9
ice

Sure, I live in Dush BAG, but that doesn't change the fact you're a DOUCHE bag.

Old 09-01-2005, 09:16 PM   #10
Flirting_With_Suicide

well hey i have a life... Im not on this message bord all day. im only on it as i do my home work to pass time..
Old 09-01-2005, 09:17 PM   #11
Flirting_With_Suicide

and second of all i dont know how to spell dush bag cuz i dont by them like u ice
Old 09-01-2005, 09:17 PM   #12
Binkie

Quote:
Ever have your family rounded up in order to witness your father drowned in an acid bath while you're forced to watch his agonizing end? I don't think you have. See, this kind of thing was common for anyone even suspected of being an informate in Iraq before International Forces invaded. Course nowadays a brutal end comes in the form of a car bomb outside of a middle school. Care for any of these people? Where's your bleeding heart when it comes to Iraqis, huh? You want the troops pulled so that the scumbags that have slipped into that country can destablize the government and replace it with another one in which men and women meet cruel fates in acid baths? Or is this a selective matter where your heart only bleeds for family members and Americans?
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 09-01-2005, 09:19 PM   #13
Flirting_With_Suicide

Do u pay taxes
Old 09-01-2005, 09:27 PM   #14
ice

Dear FWS:

There once was a dumbass (named FWS),
He thought he was better than the rest
So he started a spat
He couldn't come back
And ended up looking like a big fat asshat.

Ehhh... go back to preschool. It'll suit you better there with your poor english skillz.. and hey, you'll have nice company with the other twat Nikcy Poo.

Old 09-01-2005, 09:29 PM   #15
Binkie

Sorry... I guess I'm just falling asleep while I wait for you to make a point.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:33 PM   #16
Flirting_With_Suicide

Can Some One Close This Befor I Make A Bigger Ass Of My Self!
Old 09-01-2005, 09:36 PM   #17
Binkie

LOL! No! Someone make a sticky of this thread! That'll hopefully remind you everytime you're feeling political, to just stay the hell out of this section.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:37 PM   #18
ice

And the Allies return home victorious.

V

Old 09-01-2005, 09:41 PM   #19
Flirting_With_Suicide

OK. Ill listen to u scense im a little brat. And im sorry for what every thing i said.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:52 PM   #20
TeapotScar

Quote:
Do u pay taxes

This was my favorite highlight from todays pWnAge... from the mouth of a 14 year old.... "do you pay taxes...' YEESH!

Good work takin' out the trash, ice and binkie. *thumbs up*

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 09:58 PM   #21
ice

Quote:
OK. Ill listen to u scense im a little brat. And im sorry for what every thing i said.
Apology accepted... but, listen up:

My boots need a good cleaning.

Old 09-01-2005, 10:04 PM   #22
Flirting_With_Suicide

Can u go to winning and then LOOK for MY F_w_s thread
Old 09-01-2005, 11:45 PM   #23
AlKilyu

Major Pwnage by the masters, as is the case whenever F_W_S posts (and in NO way have you held your own, today or ever) which is hilarious.

F_W_S you never cease to sully these boards with lameness and douchebaggery. You and your gf are still having a lobotomized blind monkey dictate your thoughts for you.

Let him rest, unplug your keyboard.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 11:59 AM   #24
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
LOL! No! Someone make a sticky of this thread! That'll hopefully remind you everytime you're feeling political, to just stay the hell out of this section.
Your wish is my command, Pretty..

Hee..

*POOF*

Itza Sticky!!!

Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 02:01 PM   #25
Binkie

Lol. Aww, I was just kiddin', Beautiful.