Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 08-11-2008, 07:58 PM   #101
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05
And just because I was born in the west doesn't mean anything was handed to me.

I guess you just don't get it.

Anarchy means no rules right,no laws.

In the absence of Law and Order,only the violent,blood thirsty motherfuckers would be running things,and their targets would be out of luck unless they defended themselves,even if they defended themselves the odds would more than likely be stacked against them,and they would most likely be killed.

Any thoughts of a Utopian Society go out the window as soon as that shit happens.
This shows me you don't have a clue about what anarchist communism is. It's not simply taking rules out of place. There are rules, plenty, there are no RULERS. Everyone works together, doing whatever it is they can do well, and in exchange for their hard work, they get whatever they need to survive, since they worked their hardest to provide their part of society, they get to reap the benefits. Violence comes from hate, hate comes from oppression and envy, among other things such as ignorance. If nobody is opressed, and nobody has any reason to envy anyone, then why on earth would there be as much violence as you think their is? Your problem is you see anarchy as a removal of rules within our current society. What it is, is a society without rulers. Anarchist Communism is democracy to the extreme. Every single person is an equal part of the whole. Everyone of every level does their best at what they can do, and they get the best at whatever they'd like.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:59 PM   #102
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Kindness to me is a feat of strength, to know that no matter how you are tested, you persevere. I'd rather die contributing everything I have to humanity than to die alone with junk I can't take with me.
This is absolutely beautiful Saya, as soon as I figure out the signature thing, this is going to be mine.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:02 PM   #103
KontanKarite

Quote:
That didn't make me a victim it made me go into combat mode,I disarmed the bitch before she knew what happened.

Soooo.... now that you're like her, I suppose you DO need laws to keep you in line and behaving. I however, don't.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #104
Deadmanwalking_05

You are damned if you do and damned if you don't is what I'm saying.

Either way everybody is fucked.

The end is the same no matter who you are everybody has to die sometime,it's best to watch out for you and yours and make the best of it,let everybody else deal with their shit.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #105
KontanKarite

Quote:
You are damned if you do and damned if you don't is what I'm saying.

Either way everybody is fucked.

The end is the same no matter who you are everybody has to die sometime,it's best to watch out for you and yours and make the best of it,let everybody else deal with their shit.

Well, put your mind at ease. I have no intention or want to hurt you... like everyone else out there does apparently.

Old 08-11-2008, 08:38 PM   #106
Deadmanwalking_05

Any that do try to hurt me and mine will meet a quick end.

Those that don't bother me and mine don't have a thing to worry about.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:45 PM   #107
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Any that do try to hurt me and mine will meet a quick end.

Those that don't bother me and mine don't have a thing to worry about.
So you're whole theory is you will let any country do whatever it wants as long as you're ok somehow? Kind of selfish. What if mass extermination starts? What if all of a sudden, some random shmuck decides to start killing off all black people for instance. Let's say, and you're not a part of the extermination list, will you also sit and say nothing. If so you're beyond any help on these boards.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #108
Deadmanwalking_05

I meant on a personal level.

I thought about going to Darfur after Erica gave me the boot,let's face it I don't have a chance for the one thing I really wanted,a family with her.

I don't have much to live for and would love to go into combat,I would have the deck stacked against me but I would try to take down however many I could,and leave a good account of myself,in the end if it helps somebody down the line good,and at least I'd know that I wouldn't die a coward.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:19 PM   #109
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:

I thought about going to Darfur after Erica gave me the boot,let's face it I don't have a chance for the one thing I really wanted,a family with her.

I don't have much to live for and would love to go into combat,I would have the deck stacked against me but I would try to take down however many I could,and leave a good account of myself,in the end if it helps somebody down the line good,and at least I'd know that I wouldn't die a coward.
You need estrogen injections. You're testosterone levels are too high. Either that, or you eat too much red meat and jerk it to Rambo movies way too often.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:24 PM   #110
Deadmanwalking_05

Fuck off Ass clown!

It's not a rambo thing,it's not macho bull shit,I just don't care anymore.

Rambo would go in and try to survive,Mine would be a suicide run,I wouldn't make it back.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #111
KontanKarite

Quote:

What's better then? One person who lives for compassion or one who lives to potentially fight?

Thing is, you're right. You can't help how others will be. But you yourself DON'T have to be like them.

Bah... Do what you think is best.