Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 09-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #1
Thanatosofos

Little bit about me

Hey, all! Iīve already posted a couple of times before introducing myself but I hope nobody minds.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I work as a sort of an office assistant. I donīt know the proper term but I take care of the reception, mail, meeting rooms and such.
I donīt really have do hobbies, mainly because I tend to get too obsessive about things. I did start boxing classes couple of weeks ago though (used to do martial arts when I was younger). And of course I read and watch movies but I donīt know if those count as hobbies.

2. Where are you from?
Helsinki, Finland

3. Who is your favorite author?
Franz Kafka

4. What are your favorite films?
Naked
Casablanca
Matrix
Crow
Sideways

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Wedding? Nobody told me I was getting f*cking married...

6. At your funeral?
Honestly, I donīt give a shit. Funerals are for the ones left behind not for the ones moving on.
But if I had to pick something, "Ainīt No Grave" wouldnīt be too bad if it was done by Johnny Cash. And hey, that music that plays on Star Wars: Episode IV when Luke is staring at distance while the double moons are in the sky, that would be lovely. I guess I do give shit after all.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
I used to say "sleeping" but then I went through a phase when I wanted to be all special and thought that was SO lame and changed it to "laughing hysterically". Now that I have like matured and shit I think it doesnīt really matter, I would just like to be there. You know, like concious. Death is one of the last true mysteries and I would really like to be able to understand it when the moment comes.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
I really donīt know. I would like for it to have some quick acting poison in it though, just in case I find out I was buried alive.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I guess it would be jeans, T-shirt and sneakers. Black.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
The fact that nobody expected me to act as a grown up.

11. What's your favorite band?
That depends so much on the mood Iīm in. But if I had to pick just one I would have to go with Joy Division.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
Finnish equivalent of high school.

13. Why did you join?
I donīt know any real life goths. I want to learn more about the goth subculture and thought this might be a good way.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Male

Please feel free to ask for more information. Stupid questions are particularly appreciated.

P.S. Any Finnish goths here?
Thanatosofos is offline   Reply With Quote