Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-31-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
Daywalker

I am a Baby killer !

So I broke up with my Girl friend. Because I did not what to be a father. To her bastard kids . She did not tell me before we stated to date that she was r*aped. By a "EX FRIEND" and was now pregnant two kids.
It was not until two months after we were together did I find all of this. The "baby's" where not mine for sure because we where not sexually active at all .

So after telling me this, I did not know what to do I did not want to be father yet. So after a month of after thinking it over I ,decided to break it off. One day at school I told her I was not ready yet for the responsibility of father hood when the children where not mine.

A hour later when I got home she calls me up and tells me she lost the baby's " I hope your happy'' and .Blames me for killing her baby's. A week later I found out form her close friends that she was never r*aped, the ex friend never existed nor did the baby's yet even to this day you ask her and she will swear to you that I killed her baby's.
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:46 PM   #2
ape descendant

Fuck, that sucks.... rather shitty, manipulative crap on her part. It sounds like breaking it off with her was a good move on your part.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:34 PM   #3
erotomaniac87

If none of what she says is true, then tell her to fuck off and leave you alone. If she doesn't comply, get a restriction order filed against her.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:28 AM   #4
korinna5555

Please stop feeding the troll.

NICK BLINKO SURE IS AWESOME.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:32 AM   #5
Nightwalker39

Thats terrible. Well if she really had to make that shit up to see if you would father a child that wan't yours instead of asking you, then it was a good idea that you left her.