Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-04-2009, 09:12 PM   #26
Reverend

Well i dont know much about the goth community to be completely honest with you.. im not goth by any stretch of the imagination.. but i do agree with some of your points.

fuck it bro, its just the world we live in today.. you can either take it with a grain of salt and laugh it off.... or let it irk the fuck outta you.
Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:21 PM   #27
ArchLich

It doesnt "personally" irk me, although the world and its ignorance does irk me on some level. But this is the internet dude, when someone starts shit with me, why not respond? In real life, one of two things would happen, either I'd blow them off and walk away, or I'd break their face, it really all depends on how the given situation affects me.
ArchLich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #28
Reverend

But that is also the beauty of the internet.. its a place where people can go that would normally do absolutely nothing in the "Real World" and get to be a tough guy.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #29
ArchLich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend View Post
But that is also the beauty of the internet.. its a place where people can go that would normally do absolutely nothing in the "Real World" and get to be a tough guy.
Cowards who hide behind a keyboard with shit like "I'll fucking kill you"... irk me. Believe what you will, but if I say I'll break your face, I will. Which is why I dont say it alot, because I'm actually a generally easy going guy. I do, however, have somewhat of a short fuse, people tend to get on my nerves quickly, but I'm proud to say I haven't been in a fight in over a year. However I do predict that once my girlfriend's big mouth cousin gets back from texas, I'll likely be breaking another face.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:36 PM   #30
Reverend

I just dont let this shit get to me is all im saying. and i dont care what kind of people are on this forum.. Cowards, assholes, one uppers, that guy... i dont care im just here to chit chat and pass time.. cause i have a lot of it.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:45 PM   #31
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchLich View Post
Exactly my point, people see something good in someone else, and get jealous, so they decide to bash them to make the person appear to be lesser than themselves, which is just plain pathetic(not to mention completely non-gothic in nature).
It isn't about seeing something good in someone and bashing them for it, it is about picking apart the dumb things that someone who boasts about how intelligent they are or showing people where they are wrong when then talk as though they know everything.

For example you have touted your 4.0 and yet in the same thread you typed "alot" instead of "a lot" usually most people would over look that as a typo but since you feel the need to talk about how intelligent you are people are going to be more likely that you made a mistake that isn't common after the third grade.

As another example you have talked about how we are going against the gothic ideal of being non-judgmental and in the same post you have labeled the majority of the boards as posers. Labeling us like that is in fact very judgmental on your part and additionally there is no such ideal among the gothic subculture, the subculture is about the music and, while there may be some things associated with the subculture, that is really all that there is to it.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #32
Reverend

Solumina has you by the short and curlys there.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #33
Solumina

Yeah, I'm sweet like that
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:05 PM   #34
Reverend

I cant argue with that.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:20 PM   #35
ArchLich

Yeah actually she doesn't. The majority of the people I've come into contact with here have displayed behavior which resembles that of an internet poser, forgive me for observing that. Being judgemental mainly taps into the point that people tend to group people into a stereotype and generalize the fuck out of them, or take one look at someone, and base an opinion of their entire personality and life story soley on a first impression, which is three things: One, not gothic. Two, purely ignorant. Three, not something in which I do.

I am glad you find justification in disecting someone like a fucking insect just because they claim to be(or even are) smart. No matter how you look at it, it still displays key signs of jealousy. Why would anyone take an interest in trying to prove that I'm an idiot unless they had issues of their own? Why would they care? This is my point.

FYI Rev, I have yet to be taken by the balls here, however I have taken several by the balls.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:23 PM   #36
Duane

Shut up, Arch.

Admit that you've fucked up, and move on, it's the best way for you to improve your situation here.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #37
Reverend

oh i am a regular to your threads.. this is no news to me.

but being an outsider looking in i have seen you intellectualy destroy some people... but i have also seen you lose a couple.

your just a stubborn ass.. its no big deal.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:28 PM   #38
ArchLich

Quote:
.your just a stubborn ass.. its no big deal.
lol, ok I admit to that one.

edit: P.S. You'll come to find that Duane is the bitch of the forum(mainly for being an incomprehensible retard).
Old 08-04-2009, 10:30 PM   #39
Reverend

hey but atleast you do you... no matter how much these people flame your ass...which happens often. You hold your ground and do your thing. i gotta respect that.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #40
ArchLich

I'm unique in my personality, most goths are. I'm glad you can respect that, however you'll find that individuality isnt the most respected thing here(and it's name is "gothic.net", go figure *laughs uncontrollably*).
Old 08-04-2009, 10:38 PM   #41
Duane

Archlight is bitter because despite being a retard, I'm intellectually superior to him.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:39 PM   #42
Reverend

Again when you relate to anything "Goth" Just go ahead and consider me the most ignorant person on this forum.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:50 PM   #43
ArchLich

Quote:
Again when you relate to anything "Goth" Just go ahead and consider me the most ignorant person on this forum.
The punchline there derives its humor from the fact that to be goth is to embrace individuality. The basis of its appeal, in large part, is the freedom of expression that comes with the culture(hense why there are so many posers, deep down inside everyone wishes to break out of their shell and stop blending in).

To Duane: Dude, I really suggest you stfu before I decide to let everyone on this forum watch you get utterly trashed verbally by the person they think is the most idiotic person on the planet(me).
Old 08-04-2009, 10:55 PM   #44
Reverend

Ok, Fair nuff.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:55 PM   #45
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Duane is a bitch bitch bitch! =D

Wow, a view me and ArchLich have in common!

However, in the same post that ArchLich attempted to assert that he was an intelligent person, he misspelled 'deserve' as 'diserve' and that is beyond the realm of a typo. I'll stop flaming you when you get off your own high horse and stop making idiotic posts that annoy me. Simple, no?

Oh and ArchLich, I was a 4.4 GPA average student, HOLY FUCK, I'M SUPERIOR TO YOU IN SOCIAL OPINION AND SCHOOL! FUCK YEAH!
Old 08-04-2009, 10:57 PM   #46
Duane

Go ahead, if you need the ego boost.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:02 PM   #47
ArchLich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey View Post

However, in the same post that ArchLich attempted to assert that he was an intelligent person, he misspelled 'deserve' as 'diserve' and that is beyond the realm of a typo. I'll stop flaming you when you get off your own high horse and stop making idiotic posts that annoy me. Simple, no?

Oh and ArchLich, I was a 4.4 GPA average student, HOLY FUCK, I'M SUPERIOR TO YOU IN SOCIAL OPINION AND SCHOOL! FUCK YEAH!
lol? ok, #1 I have stated several times that I am not a great speller(albert einstein couldnt read or write, does that mean he was an idiot? draw your own conclusions). #2 I ride no high horse, you act as if I think I'm above everyone, just because I made a few statements about my intelligence, which I must say, says alot about your perception. And finally, 4.0 is an A, it's the highest grade in which you can aquire in college(in the US), in other words, 4.4 isnt a possible GPA unless you live in a country which grades differently.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:11 PM   #48
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Well at my senior school 4.4 = A-A+

You're not good at spelling yet somehow you manage to score the highest mark? I'd be marking you down considering the volume of spelling mistakes you make, must be hard to code or whatever it is you do, when you make that many mistakes on simple words. Albert Einstein has presented us with what he can do already, all we now is that you suck at spelling and you're apparently a great student in this fabulous and and unverifiable course of yours.

You call people posers, that already shows you think you're superior to them, but hell, WE'RE ALL FUCKING POSERS, every single person in this god damned world with its multitude of cultures and societies.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:11 PM   #49
Duane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey View Post

I'm not a bitch, I'm a nice guy.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:18 PM   #50
Sir Canvas Corpsey

You misunderstand Duane, you're not a bitchy bitch, your the 'guy who has to wash all the dirty Football uniforms' kind of bitch, you're the punching bag, the slave, the cook and cleaner. Y'see? :3