Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 12-08-2008, 07:07 PM   #76
Godslayer Jillian

Helpmann, like always, you're getting it all wrong.
There are rarely any new ideas, did I ever say otherwise? No.
Don't be stupid enough into thinking identity and individuality are the same thing. You can't synthesize for your life, it seems, and that's what makes you so inferior.
But for some reason I am 'butthurt' for arguing against what I thought was your well thought opinion when in reality you were just copying and pasting without reading through what you tried to pass off as your own evaluated arguments. The best part is that you're so fucking angry at me for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Honestly, double standards, double standards, and double standards. You get pissed at me for what you assume is my character, when it's just a reflection of yours. I guess it's kind of flattering that being so megalomaniac you still think I would act in the same way you do; but the truth is I don't.
I'm better than you, only not in your own twisted version of superiority. I'm better in the sense that I can see why your ridiculous glorification of social darwinism is bullshit. That sort of superiority.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:22 PM   #77
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
I'm better than you, only not in your own twisted version of superiority. I'm better in the sense that I can see why your ridiculous glorification of social darwinism is bullshit. That sort of superiority.
The difference is obvious to most of us Jillian. For example: in your political positions, you take up positions that have the the improvement of the quality of life for everyone as an end goal.

NeedsHelpMan supports political organization that rewards the most egotistical at the expense of others.

That alone speaks volumes about who has the superior mind, superior education and most noble of aspirations. Well, I am not counting you wanting to get laid of course. But obviously your education has made you outraged at history and motivated to not let mankind repeat it.

HelplessMan's point of view seems decadently devoid of any knowledge of history, for what intelligent person can learn of mankind's past, and not feel some revulsion at recognizing that those same mistakes pervade today's world?

That is not to say we shouldn't have pride in what we have accomplished as well, but that is another discussion. Here we are discussing Helpboy's intellectual shortcomings. Oh, and you won't find any of my diatribe on Wiki.
All of this is shooting straight from the hip.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:25 PM   #78
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Helpmann, like always, you're getting it all wrong.
There are rarely any new ideas, did I ever say otherwise? No.
Don't be stupid enough into thinking identity and individuality are the same thing. You can't synthesize for your life, it seems, and that's what makes you so inferior.
A bold claim kid - got anything to back that up?

Quote:
But for some reason I am 'butthurt' for arguing against what I thought was your well thought opinion when in reality you were just copying and pasting without reading through what you tried to pass off as your own evaluated arguments. The best part is that you're so fucking angry at me for giving you the benefit of the doubt.
If you thought it was a well thought opinion you would have attacked the opinions, and not the man (which you always do).

Just admit it, you were tricked and are now blubbering like a whiney fuck with the rest of the losers.

Quote:
Honestly, double standards, double standards, and double standards. You get pissed at me for what you assume is my character, when it's just a reflection of yours.
Using Charles Manson for inspiration?

"I am only what you made me. I am a reflection of you."

Do grow up Spooky Kid.

Quote:
I guess it's kind of flattering that being so megalomaniac you still think I would act in the same way you do; but the truth is I don't.
That was just an inarticulate grumble about what exactly?

Read more books.
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:28 PM   #79
Despanan

Pinstripes:

I didn't think I'd have to spell this out, but since you still don't seem to get it:

Martian Law was only implimented as a fun way to piss off Helpmann and Co. (and piss them off it did). It was only ever used in worthless threads they dedicated to their own vanity. There were no purposes for those threads existing, and they would have been deleted if we had any sort of Moderation on this forum.

Their attacks on other Gnet members were simply attempts to get everyone talking about them. That group behaves like children acting out, they don't care how much hate they receive, because in the end it's attention they want, negative or positive. (And before you try to call me "HYPOCRITE!!1" for this thread, I felt this was an exception because I felt it was important that even the dumbest of us realize that Helpmann does nothing but poorly copy the ideas of others.)

By posting boobs we took the topic of the thread away from those attention whores. Suddenly people were talking about breasts or bitching about someone posting breasts instead of talking about how mean/intelligent/fun/idiotic Helpmann and Co. were. The smarter members like Humainpain caught on to it pretty quickly and enjoyed themselves (Molly Mac figured it out particularly quickly and compared it to the Russians burning St. Petersburg. Napoleon claimed victory, but in the end it was his downfall and marked the end of the french campaign against the Russians.) The dumber members, and the pig-headed ones who took themselves and this forum super cereal never figured it out, and instead complained about spam. Just like with Helpy's tired antics, they could only see the surface, not the substance.

Would I have had to pull Martian Law on another forum? Probably not. On a forum that was properly admistrated, this crew would have been banned ages ago. On a forum with smarter memebers, Helpmann and his cronies would've been ignored as soon as they were revealed to be trolls.

Unfortunately, many denizens of Gothic.net are particularly stupid/young/too self-involved to figure this out, and continued to give those morons the attention they craved, so we took matters into our own hands, and judging by the multitudes of hate threads and mis-information campaigns that tit-headed tranny fired off at us, it worked beautifully. If the troll's goal was to get a reaction, than we handily beat EatingtheShit amd Kelperson at their own game.

In the end, if we did nothing else, we at least had those oxygen on the receiving end of a beatdown by people smarter than they were instead of allowing them to wail on the weaker, more fragile members of Gothic.net (Flaming $hade or Unimatrix? totally cool. Threads and threads dedicated to hating on those two? Not cool, It went beyond beating a dead horse, it was just plain old S&M necrophillia.)

Martian Law is easy, fun, and effective. Smart people get it, and the stupid and uptight just look stupid when they rail against it. I call that a win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:32 PM   #80
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir. Helpmann
A bold claim kid - got anything to back that up?
Uh... yeah: COPYPASTA!!
Jesus fucking Christ; that was the whole point.
None of your ideas are any more original than mine, but instead of copying verbatim others argument I have the capability of synthesizing my knowledge and work with it.
That you didn't doesn't necessarily speak volumes about you; you could have well just be trying to toy with me. But that you get mad because of it? That's just sad.
Quote:
If you thought it was a well thought opinion you would have attacked the opinions, and not the man (which you always do).
That's stupid. Go to that thread and tell me who's the one trying to call the other one dumb and stop at that? I always say I'm better than you and compliment it with why I'm better than you.
You on the other hand try to pretend you're better than me and try to complement it by redundantly saying I'm inferior to you. Redundant rhetoric - no evidence.
Quote:
Just admit it, you were tricked and are now blubbering like a whiney fuck with the rest of the losers.
I was indeed tricked. I never denied it. It's pathetic that you try to 'uncover' me when I hide nothing.
Quote:
Using Charles Manson for inspiration?
Using basic psychology for inspiration
Quote:
Do grow up Spooky Kid.
Hey, you're the one that made a very remote association to Charles Manson, spooky kid.
Quote:
Read more books.
An average Times magazine has more information than the whole body of knowledge of a Renaissance Man. All the literature in the world will not make you better because you can't synthesize.
That you believe information alone can amount to anything might be a good explanation as to why you can talk so much and say so little.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:32 PM   #81
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan
Pinstripes:

I didn't think I'd have to spell this out, but since you still don't seem to get it:

Martian Law was only implimented as a fun way to piss off Helpmann and Co. (and piss them off it did). It was only ever used in worthless threads they dedicated to their own vanity. There were no purposes for those threads existing, and they would have been deleted if we had any sort of Moderation on this forum.

Their attacks on other Gnet members were simply attempts to get everyone talking about them. That group behaves like children acting out, they don't care how much hate they receive, because in the end it's attention they want, negative or positive. (And before you try to call me "HYPOCRITE!!1" for this thread, I felt this was an exception because I felt it was important that even the dumbest of us realize that Helpmann does nothing but poorly copy the ideas of others.)

By posting boobs we took the topic of the thread away from those attention whores. Suddenly people were talking about breasts or bitching about someone posting breasts instead of talking about how mean/intelligent/fun/idiotic Helpmann and Co. were. The smarter members like Humainpain caught on to it pretty quickly and enjoyed themselves. The dumber members, and the pig-headed ones who took themselves and this forum super cereal never figured it out, and instead complained about spam.

Would I have had to pull Martian Law on another forum? Probably not. On a forum that was properly admistrated, this crew would have been banned ages ago. On a forum with smarter memebers, Helpmann and his cronies would've been ignored as soon as they were revealed to be trolls.

Unfortunately, many denizens of Gothic.net are particularly stupid/young/too self-involved to figure this out, and continued to give those morons the attention they craved, so we took matters into our own hands, and judging by the multitudes of hate threads and mis-information campaigns that tit-headed tranny fired off at us, it worked beautifully. If the troll's goal was to get a reaction, than we handily beat EatingtheShit amd Kelperson at their own game.

In the end, if we did nothing else, we at least had those oxygen on the receiving end of a beatdown by people smarter than they were instead of allowing them to wail on the weaker, more fragile members of Gothic.net (Flaming $hade or Unimatrix? totally cool. Threads and threads dedicated to hating on those two? Not cool, It went beyond beating a dead horse, it was just plain old S&M necrophillia.)

Martian Law is easy, fun, and effective. Smart people get it, and the stupid and uptight just look stupid when they rail against it. I call that a win.
There you have it folks - a complete blueprint for bumping Helpmann threads.

Nice work Despanan.

Seriously, well done.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:33 PM   #82
HumanePain

Quote:
Pinstripes:

Fighting fire with fire: a classic countermeasure! I like it.

Quote:
There you have it folks - a complete blueprint for bumping Helpmann threads.

Nice work Despanan.

Seriously, well done.

Bumping threads is helplessman's end goal?

Seriously, he needs a life.

Old 12-08-2008, 07:38 PM   #83
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Uh... yeah: COPYPASTA!!
Jesus fucking Christ; that was the whole point.
None of your ideas are any more original than mine, but instead of copying verbatim others argument I have the capability of synthesizing my knowledge and work with it.
Why waste my time even bothering to put that much work when all I had to do was directly copy wikipedia to get you going?

Seriously, you think I'd waste hard work on one so worthless?

Quote:
That you didn't doesn't necessarily speak volumes about you; you could have well just be trying to toy with me. But that you get mad because of it? That's just sad.
I think what's sadder is that you actually did get mad.

Quote:
That's stupid. Go to that thread and tell me who's the one trying to call the other one dumb and stop at that? I always say I'm better than you and compliment it with why I'm better than you.
You on the other hand try to pretend you're better than me and try to complement it by redundantly saying I'm inferior to you. Redundant rhetoric - no evidence.
What on earth are you blabbering about now?

Provide evidence that anarchy could even work - cite an historical precedant that you can point to and we'll soon see who screams the most "redundant rhetoric".

Quote:
I was indeed tricked.
Yeah you were, lol.

Quote:
I never denied it. It's pathetic that you try to 'uncover' me when I hide nothing.
Using basic psychology for inspiration
Hey, you're the one that made a very remote association to Charles Manson, spooky kid.
You really do need to read more books.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:40 PM   #84
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Here we are discussing Helpboy's intellectual shortcomings.
Cheap coming from one of the philistines who couldn't even recognize famous historical quotes that any school boy knows (provided your school wasn't free).
Old 12-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #85
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Pinstripes:

By posting boobs we took the topic of the thread away from those attention whores. Suddenly people were talking about breasts or bitching about someone posting breasts instead of talking about how mean/intelligent/fun/idiotic Helpmann and Co. were. The smarter members like Humainpain caught on to it pretty quickly and enjoyed themselves (Molly Mac figured it out particularly quickly and compared it to the Russians burning St. Petersburg. Napoleon claimed victory, but in the end it was his downfall and marked the end of the french campaign against the Russians.) The dumber members, and the pig-headed ones who took themselves and this forum super cereal never figured it out, and instead complained about spam. Just like with Helpy's tired antics, they could only see the surface, not the substance.

Dude. Did you even review the reaction of 'Martian Law'?

It was pretty unanimously deemed retarded after the first day. You and Albert Mond were the only ones doing it. The only responses to it made by us were that you were working for us by bumping our threads with pictures of tits. Everyone else either ignored you or called you an idiot.

You're a loser despanan. Your longwinded justification for acting like a nerd has failed. Nobody here thinks you're cool anymore. So now that "the jig is up" and you've revealed your nature as an arrogant twat that thinks he can pick and choose for everyone what a thread of real value is why don't you just leave.

How did you know we were flaming Unimatrix if we were on ignore?

Martian law is boring, lame and ineffective. Nerds think it's cute and everybody else is embarrassed for you.
Eclipsing the Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:43 PM   #86
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:

Seriously, you need to get a brain.

THINK REALLY HARD ABOUT THIS ONE.

IF YOU BUMP MY THREADS, THEN MY THREADS WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE TOP.

IF THAT HAPPENS, MY THREADS WILL GET MORE ATTENTION FROM EVERYONE AS A RESULT FROM BEING THE MOST ACTIVE.

Did that sink in?
Old 12-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #87
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Fighting fire with fire: a classic countermeasure! I like it.

You should just stick to making avatar parodies. Your fanboy enthusiasm and nerdboy insults aren't helping despanan in any way.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #88
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Why waste my time even bothering to put that much work when all I had to do was directly copy wikipedia to get you going?

I'll omit your other quotes because those ones are already evidently won. You won't admit it because you don't like being wrong, but that doesn't matter.
As for this one:
Why do you have to be so contradictory? In that thread, you began with your own opinion. It was only after I responded back to you that you began to copy and paste pretending to be writing a well though argument.
So you did bother in the beginning, but now you pretend you never cared. Just like dozens others have done when they're cornered. Pathetic.

And me being worthless? There have been more than a couple of times that you exalt me over the rest in this site. Those instances are when it just so happens that we have the same opinion.
You're a hypocrite. Your opinion on me is not based on the validity of my arguments; it's based on how much antagonism you can take before turning into a pussy.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 12-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #89
Despanan

I don't care how "Bumped" a thread gets. It's no longer a Helpmann thread when Martian Law takes over, it's a Boobs/birthday/cats/rats/dethklok thread.

Which is much better.

As I've said before, if Helpmann is attending RADA (big if, as everything else he's said up to this point has pretty much been a lie or a half-truth) I can assure you he's not working. He wouldn't have this level of time if he was actually cast in any kind of serious show, even a school show.

When I was working on Trojan Women while in college, my day was "Get up and go to class at ten am, stay till five, then rehearsal till ten pm, stagger home, eat, pass out, do it again the next day. When I moved on to professional theatre it got worse. The days went from twelve to sixteen hour days. My last job had me working eighty hours a week on various shows.

Helpmann simply would not have the time to rack up the post count he's gotten if he were actually doing anything. I can also add that I highly doubt he will get anywhere when he graduates, because he's already shown a complete lack of substance. It's easy to get into a good college if you have the money, It's difficult to find work in the real world, because a degree is useless in art if you don't have the skill, substance, and drive to back it up.
Quote:

Notice how this is essentially my argument Jillian? He doesn't know how to do anything but ape his betters.
Quote:
Old 12-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #90
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
I'll omit your other quotes because those ones are already evidently won. You won't admit it because you don't like being wrong, but that doesn't matter.
As for this one:
Why do you have to be so contradictory? In that thread, you began with your own opinion. It was only after I responded back to you that you began to copy and paste pretending to be writing a well though argument.
So you did bother in the beginning, but now you pretend you never cared. Just like dozens others have done when they're cornered. Pathetic.

And me being worthless? There have been more than a couple of times that you exalt me over the rest in this site. Those instances are when it just so happens that we have the same opinion.
You're a hypocrite. Your opinion on me is not based on the validity of my arguments; it's based on how much antagonism you can take before turning into a pussy.
No, it was all ripped.

I took it from some random blog.

Sorry, but you really aren't worth that much effort to wind up Jillian. You're the type of kid who at a party I'd deliberatley go on about the virtues of Bush just to piss off.

In short, it's fun to wind you up.

Everyone knows it.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:57 PM   #91
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
I don't care how "Bumped" a thread gets. It's no longer a Helpmann thread when Martian Law takes over, it's a Boobs/birthday/cats/rats/dethklok thread.
Nope. You're wrong. It's the same just with a lamer prancing about spamming like it means something. You didn't succeed once in derailing a thread through this tactic. Point out somewhere that it worked.

Quote:
As I've said before, if Helpmann is attending RADA (big if, as everything else he's said up to this point has pretty much been a lie or a half-truth) I can assure you he's not working. He wouldn't have this level of time if he was actually cast in any kind of serious show, even a school show.

When I was working on Trojan Women while in college, my day was "Get up and go to class at ten am, stay till five, then rehearsal till ten pm, stagger home, eat, pass out, do it again the next day. When I moved on to professional theatre it got worse. The days went from twelve to sixteen hour days. My last job had me working eighty hours a week on various shows.
You're a bad liar. You have no career in theater. The last time we talked about this you mentioned that "I had groupies even. Which was weird" and it blew all chance you had of convincing me that you've worked in real theater out the window and you've looked like another old loser who hangs on to his school days drama experience as the most successful days of your life.

Quote:
Helpmann simply would not have the time to rack up the post count he's gotten if he were actually doing anything. I can also add that I highly doubt he will get anywhere when he graduates, because he's already shown a complete lack of substance. It's easy to get into a good college if you have the money, It's difficult to find work in the real world, because a degree is useless in art if you don't have the skill, substance, and drive to back it up.
How the fuck would you know?
Old 12-08-2008, 07:57 PM   #92
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
...He wouldn't have this level of time if he was actually cast in any kind of serious show, even a school show.

When I was working on Trojan Women while in college...
See that? He can only cite work he has done at college because there has been NO work beyond that point.

This guy is a joke.

He's no actor, he's just a former drama student from some obscure little college.

Case dismissed.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:57 PM   #93
HumanePain

Quote:
Seriously, you need to get a brain.

THINK REALLY HARD ABOUT THIS ONE.

IF YOU BUMP MY THREADS, THEN MY THREADS WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE TOP.

IF THAT HAPPENS, MY THREADS WILL GET MORE ATTENTION FROM EVERYONE AS A RESULT FROM BEING THE MOST ACTIVE.

Did that sink in?
You missed the point. Having the most active threads helps you to win the grand prize of NOTHING. Sorry to burst your bubble. And if it doesn't, have fun as king of the most active threads for...nothing. At least my most viewed threads were for original fiction, not cut and pasting quotes. Now seriously: get a life before you rupture your last neuron.

Old 12-08-2008, 07:59 PM   #94
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsing the Son
How the fuck would you know?
It's called estimated guess.
Sort of like how you call him a liar by speculation instead of positive evidence.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 12-08-2008, 08:00 PM   #95
PinstripesAndPithHelmets

Quote:
Pinstripes:

The purpose of those worthless threads was to create controversy. You helped that along by acting like a moron.

Quote:
Their attacks on other Gnet members were simply attempts to get everyone talking about them.
Again, you and the other spammers helped them achieve their goal.

Quote:
That group behaves like children acting out, they don't care how much hate they receive, because in the end it's attention they want, negative or positive. (And before you try to call me "HYPOCRITE!!1" for this thread, I felt this was an exception because I felt it was important that even the dumbest of us realize that Helpmann does nothing but poorly copy the ideas of others.)
You keep saying that you want to take attention away from Helpmann and co., but by firing off a tit barrage (and then giving the practice a name) all you're doing is making the situation worse. Maybe you're not hypocritical; maybe you're just too dumb to realize how counterproductive you're being.

Quote:
By posting boobs we took the topic of the thread away from those attention whores. Suddenly people were talking about breasts or bitching about someone posting breasts instead of talking about how mean/intelligent/fun/idiotic Helpmann and Co. were.
So you took attention away from the attention whores by acting like... attention whores. How fucking benevolent. Notice, no matter how well-intentioned you might have been, your ham-fisted attempts at making the situation better just stirred the shitpot.

You don't happen to work in the White House PR department, do you?

Quote:
The smarter members like Humainpain caught on to it pretty quickly and enjoyed themselves.... The dumber members, and the pig-headed ones who took themselves and this forum super cereal never figured it out, and instead complained about spam. Just like with Helpy's tired antics, they could only see the surface, not the substance.
Are you serious? You're claiming some sort of deep motive? You spammed a thread with tits, you moron. All you ended up doing was adding fuel to the fire. You got more publicity for threads that, by all rights, should have died out rather quickly.

Quote:
So instead of ignoring people you label trolls, you engage them, thereby letting them continue to do whatever it is that you find objectionable. Right. You didn't beat anyone at anything. All you did was sully my opinion of you, and I don't think that was your goal.

I'm reminded of a line from crappy sci-fi: THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IS NOT TO PLAY.

Quote:
Oh, how very noble. So you throw yourself on Helpann and co.'s sword by acting like spammers, and then claim indignation when people call you spammers. Right. You're the smart ones.

Quote:
How is it effective? Are you going to claim a win by saying that the thread is no longer active? Are we to take their inactivity as proof-positive of your "victory"? Correlation/causation error. You did nothing. Helpmann and co. are still here, and still muckraking. The only thing you've done is lower yourself to the standards of the people that you ostensibly hate.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #96
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
You missed the point. Having the most active threads helps you to win the grand prize of NOTHING. Sorry to burst your bubble. And if it doesn't, have fun as king of the most active threads for...nothing. At least my most viewed threads were for original fiction, not cut and pasting quotes. Now seriously: get a life before you rupture your last neuron.
Hey old timer. You seem to have trouble reading small print.

IF SOMEONE ELSE IS BUMPING THE THREADS. THEN HIS THREADS STAY ON TOP AND HE DOESNT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING. IF YOU'VE NOTICED, NEITHER HE OR I ARE HERE ALL THE TIME, BUT OUR THREADS STAY ON TOP BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE KEEP BUMPING THEM.

Why don't you go spend some time with the kids.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:04 PM   #97
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
get a life before you rupture your last neuron.
This coming from the Happily married middle-aged Goth with near 6,000 posts who spends his spare time in making fanboy "avatar" parodies, bumping the threads of so-called "attention whores" who "need to get a life"?
Old 12-08-2008, 08:06 PM   #98
Despanan

Wow pinstripes, one massive post and all it really said was "Naah ahh!". Seriously, nearly every argument could be refuted with an "I disagree".

My god you're dumb.

Quote:
...And he's not even really the king of that nothing. Since the threads have been hijacked Martian Law is the king of nothing.

Face it you idiots, you've lost. You've lost big. You have no integrity, no respect, and you can't even troll for a reaction properly. Your crew is just one massive pile of rotting fail...and you're ugly.

The sad part is you tried so hard, and this is probably all you have.
Quote:
Old 12-08-2008, 08:09 PM   #99
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
...And he's not even really the king of that nothing. Since the threads have been hijacked Martian Law is the king of nothing.

Face it you idiots, you've lost. You've lost big. You have no integrity, no respect, and you can't even troll for a reaction properly. Your crew is just one massive pile of rotting fail...and you're ugly.

The sad part is you tried so hard, and this is probably all you have.
Once again. Accusing us of everything you are. You're the spammer. You're the troll. You're the loser in life. You're tactics failed, not ours.

Look back. Nobody is on your side. Maybe Humain Pain but I think he's more against us than with you.

Pinstripes disagrees, jacktheknife disagrees. Nobody likes you but albert mond and saya. A couple of preteen girls.

If all you can do is claim victory, we can go ahead and chisel "I WIN!" on your tombstone and call it a day.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:11 PM   #100
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Wow pinstripes, one massive post and all it really said was "Naah ahh!". Seriously, nearly every argument could be refuted with an "I disagree".

My god you're dumb.
Yet another example of the pot calling the kettle black. Just what exactly have you been doing? Creating matter out of the ether and void?

I think it's time we ask the public who won this debate.

Was Martian Law successful? Ye or Nay!