Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2004, 06:08 PM   #776
Gypsy2222

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
I just got the coolest bellydance video.Can't wait to start an intermediate dance video.It sarts off with a dance to a song "1001 Arabian Nights",or something.Been doin it about a week.I love to bellydance,just keep wondering how I'm gonna tie it into club dancing next time I go...... :roll:
It's not that difficult lass... trust me I've been doing it for years.... just time the hip pops right, take out the shimies alter the hand movements slightly and presto!... star of the gothic dance halls (clubs).....

~The Gypsy~
Old 04-24-2004, 06:09 PM   #777
pitseleh

Hey, you both have 888 posts! WolfMoon and ohthefuckwell, in perfect allignment. Beautiful.
Old 04-25-2004, 04:21 AM   #778
SuicideJade

filesharing is a heaven send.. as long as the feds stay the hell away fom you.. (what's a little Queen between friends after all? ) *grins innocently*

i tried to download skinny puppy just to see what they're like and the shortest download is an hour.. (i don't fucking think so!)

fuck you lars ulrich..! you may have made napster sell out but where i get my files.. they come free.. metallica sucks donkey dicks anyway.. :lol:

it's 4:30.. i need to go to bed.. i'm wide awake.. oh well i guess.. back to the fileshare i go..
Old 04-25-2004, 04:34 AM   #779
OnMyOwn

Im here sitting here alone in my room thinking...listening to HIM's in love and lonely and it makes me feel warm cus thats how i am :wink:
I hate it when i have problems with women cus i normally dont and its not really with the woman...its with a friend who always always flirts with the women that i would like to get to know better. So thats bugging my head a little but i cleared out the problems with him but i still feel dumb for some reason. Dont know why but i do.
Old 04-25-2004, 06:49 PM   #780
ohthefuckwell

well, my thread in whining's been deleted....

and i didn't feel right putting this on the "rant" thread....

so...here i am....

there are at least a few people here that i do give at least half a fuck about what they think of me....

some things have been said here and, even though some of them have since been edited but not before they were viewed several times and some damage may have already been done, i just wanted to kind of clear at least one thing up.

mostly because, now that things are "out", it makes me a bit sick to think that the aforementioned group of folks might think such things were true....

i guess the BIGGEST thing i want to clear up is: i did NOT "sleep with his best friend". no way. no how. not ever. he didn't really have a "best friend" at the time and the guy who'd have come closest to having that title...well.....i'd have not fucked him with someone else's snatch.

as far as "exposing" him....there's no way i could have cared any less about doing any such thing. the one person i DID feel the need to "expose" him to knows (as well as everyone else now) and i told her simply because i was tired of the bullshit and things being done that were slowly fraying the threads of sanity i was trying to hold on to and i felt it better to go ahead and let her know before she got taken in any further by it.

and now....she's not speaking to me.

yay me, huh?

:cry:
Old 04-25-2004, 09:54 PM   #781
WolfMoon

Sorry to hear your life's more fucked up than ever,OTFW.

My Ex used to accuse me of sleeping with any of his friends that I got along with.Sucks getting beat up for things you've not even contemplated.Bah,ancient history.......... :x
Old 04-26-2004, 03:55 PM   #782
ohthefuckwell

thanks, wolfie.

ok, i have 8 cigarettes, 1/3 bottle vanilla vodka, $5.75 in quarters, and a huge glob of sticky-tak for anyone who will come beat me into fucking oblivion, causing me to have, at the very least, a rockin' case of amnesia.

but, wait.....there's MORE!

if you manage to kill me as an added bonus, i'll throw in 2 boxes of 60 watt lightbulbs (count 'em, folks....that's EIGHT bulbs!), fast times at ridgemont high on dvd, and all the nails you'll need for my coffin, save that last one.

any takers??

Old 04-26-2004, 04:41 PM   #783
randall

[raises and waves hand vigorously]
Old 04-26-2004, 04:56 PM   #784
ohthefuckwell

thanks, randall.

*scratches head*

uh i think....
Old 04-26-2004, 05:14 PM   #785
Moon_Creature

I'd like to announce that I quit smoking today. Yay!!!

I'm ready to kill someone. :twisted:
Old 04-27-2004, 05:05 PM   #786
Gypsy2222

Just finished the outline of my first movie script today!! It's pretty good... he he he...

No... it's not gothic, it's sci-fi horror... I was wondering if anyone here knew anyone who worked on the Alien quadrilogy?... Yeah, yeah I know it's an old and tired series but the idea I have is incredible!... It's still rough and is likely going take at least six months to refine into anything resembling a script and screenplay but all the same... I think they'll like it if they're not so tired of doing those movies that they'd rather puke than even look at another script... Which is possible... ah well... if that's the case I'm certain some sci-fi people in either the TV or Movie industries will find it good enough for them.....

(The outline alone is several pages long so it may take up to two years to finish... lol...)
Old 04-27-2004, 05:39 PM   #787
Ravena

I'll miss him. I should have known it was him, he's the only one who calls me 'Rav'. And he knew I liked tea! I don't care what anyone else says, I will miss him and wish him luck. Yes... Stepping AWAY from the emoticoms.

On a completely different note, German men are SO hot!!!!
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 04-27-2004, 05:41 PM   #788
Gnossos

Well done, Moon_Creature. One less tobacco consumer for America. Feel fre to eat as much chocolate as you like, and you might want to invest in some Nicorette for the bad spots- it's awful, but it helps.

Of course, this is like an inveterate souse giving advice to a reformed alcoholic- but I admire anyone who has the strength to act on their convictions. I've tried- God knows I've tried- but I just can't quit the damn things.

The body is a temple; I treat mine like a pool hall.

Also- I've been on vacation for a couple of weeks, and it seems that the server has gotten awfully slow since I left. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? -Gnossos
Old 04-27-2004, 06:02 PM   #789
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravena
I'll miss him. I should have known it was him, he's the only one who calls me 'Rav'. And he knew I liked tea! I don't care what anyone else says, I will miss him and wish him luck. Yes... Stepping AWAY from the emoticoms.

I know Rav..

sigh..

I could strangle them both really..

This site is big enough for everyone..We've all spent way too much fucking time fighting..I'm so fucking tired of it..I'm sorry I jumped on you bout him and the whole situations months ago..I should have backed out of both of their lives long ago..Maybe there wouldn't be so much Blood everywhere now..Who fucking knows..

*sigh*

But I'm sorry..
Old 04-28-2004, 12:18 AM   #790
ohthefuckwell

yesterday:

titan: to be crucified or buried?
me: for my coffin, yes
titan: i need to resurrect you then
titan: i can't have you die on me
me: no? how come?
titan: who would i have to sigh at me?
titan: who would i have to bust my balls regularly?
titan: who would i have to frustrate so frequently?
me: LOL
titan: besides
me: i bust your balls? awwwwwww *struts*
titan: i need to make someone laugh
titan: or i get depressed
me: ah
titan: ha
me: lol
me: how was your day?
titan: see?
titan: mediocre
titan: yours?
me: you really have to ask??
titan: i do it out of courtesy
titan: and hope
me: lol
titan: that one day
titan: it's NOT going to be shitty
me: hmmmm gee....you don't ask for much, do you?
titan: nope
titan: lowering my expectaions

today:

titan: you doing better today?
me: not really
me: i'm doing better than earlier tonite, tho
titan: worse?
titan: oh shit
me: which was worse that yesterday
me: so now i'm even
titan: ok then
me: tuesdays are icky for me
titan: taco tuesday?
me: uh yeah
titan: 2 for tuesday?
me: that's more like it
me: tuesdays are the days i take (my boy to his dad's)
me: and it always makes my heart hurt
titan: can't you get someone else to take him?
me: no one else to ask to take him
me: i'm pretty much alone here, dude
titan: sorry
me: no family....only a coupla friends....and of those, one lives about 25 mi outta town...not like i'm gonna ask her
titan: you need to move
me: ya think???
titan: pretty sure
me: but it doesn't really matter....i'll most likely be alone where ever i go....except for my kids, of course....that's a given
titan: we all are alone
me: besides....i don't like asking people for stuff like that
titan: the more people we have around us, the more alone we feel
me: yeah, sometimes.....ok.....ususally.....
titan: we're all lost souls swiming in a fish bowl
me: OY
titan: year after year
titan: :P
me: oddly enough....i'm not really in a floyd kinda mood right now
titan: hmmm
me: and, normally....under such circumstances....i would be
titan: nina simone?
me: nah
me: right now, i'm just content with listening to the hum of the fan in my a/c
me: anything else has the probability of making me think
titan: thinking is bad, m'kay?
me: yup
me: can't help it, tho
titan: nc
me: just the way i'm built
me: bah@your nc
titan: remodel
me: can't
me: you can remodel a place, but you can't really change the foundation w/o completely demolishing it & starting over....
titan: sure you can
me: you already said once you'd have to resurrect me
titan: you build on new rooms
titan: then break the old ones
me: doesn't change the basic foundation, tho
titan: alters it
me: ah, yes....but you see....it's still THERE
me: and therein lies my problem
titan: your foundation is fine
me: i dunno.....has a lot of cracks in it
me: much water damage
me: and shifting by roots
titan: plaster
me: so just cover up the problem? and when the plaster starts to crack & flake away? what then, bob vila?
titan: fix it
me: so....keep compounding more shitty repair jobs on top of an extremely shitty foundation?
me: if you were my contractor, i'd fire you :P
titan: just hold it all together
me: bah....you can only do that for so long before it all starts to buckle
titan: let the next owner worry about that
me: hmmmm well, i was pretty certain that once this owner was done with it, there'd be no "next owner"
titan: you never know

Old 04-28-2004, 10:12 AM   #791
comatoast

Quote:

Hey,Rav..You're a beautiful person and I count you amung the blessings and the wonderful people I've met here. Take care of yourself.

Peace be with you,love.

P.S. I wouldn't know about German men
Old 04-28-2004, 04:01 PM   #792
ice

Awwww... shit.

Never eat two year old instant pudding...

I think I'm going to throw up...

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 04-28-2004, 04:15 PM   #793
bloody_sabbath

GGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry but i just gotta let out some of the rage or i might kill someone.

Just thought i should let you all know that i hate TYLER ARTHUR with every living cell in my body!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seriously debating murdering him... i'm already sharpening my knife... :evil:

nah i wont do nothing.... but i may beat the fear of god out of him

hehehehe

(By the way, if any of you ever happen to meet Tyler, RUN THE FUCK THE OTHER WAY!!!!!)
Old 04-28-2004, 04:17 PM   #794
Asurai

The things that one misses when absent for a few days...

Comatoast, Priest, whichever you prefer: I'm sorry to see you go; it was nice to know you, if only for a short while and not entirely well. As I said once long before now, you'll be missed.

Quote:
*innocent smile*

:twisted: Ah, much better. :twisted:
Old 04-28-2004, 05:11 PM   #795
Gypsy2222

It's Thursday! You know what that means boys and girls?! It means that it's almost the weekend! Which means of course... that there will be just as much work the day after tomorrow as there was yesterday..... :cry: Well... shit............ blegh.

yay.... yay army...... and stuff...........

In weather.... we turn to Walter Kronkite... Walt... what's the weather gonna be like?...

:: In best Walt imitation :: It'sh hot and shittae right now with a posshibility of hot and shittae tonight..... Tomorrow it looksh like there ish a hot and shittae warm front moving in which should be called a hot and shittae front... Sho ash the hot and shittae front ish likely to kick up shand... it will be shandy hot and shittae... on the exshtended forecasht the weekend looksh dry hot and shittae and ish likely to remain sho throughout the deshert yeeeeahhhh......

Thanks Walt for that excruciating forecast.... Onto Military Intel... we have a rep in the office for a time so... as he is here I'll ask him... CPL Pile... what's the fenceline looking like right now?.....

:: In best Gomer Pile Voice :: Waaayell... It's sortuh mettil lookin' wit' lotsa holes.... kinda like tuh chickn' coops back haome... buuut all dem squers' is kinda sittin' a lil' kackeye'd you know... oun it's kerner, liike summon' triiide tuh flip aoll 'em ittae bittae thangs on aer siides, but ain't quiiite ghet it righ'....

What the hell did you say?

:: In best Gomer Pile Voice :: Waaayell whut I sayed whus....

No no... thats ok... what I'm talking about is the action... Whats the action looking like CPL... Is there any indication as to where the enemy might attack next?...

:: In best Gomer Pile Voice :: aoww Yooou mean all 'em baombs?

Yes CPL... all them bombs...

:: In best Gomer Pile Voice :: Aoow whaayell haayell... whiiyy didn' yooou jus' saaey so? Whayell... thu enemaes been baoombin' us... aaend wuee thaenk thayet thaese gunna keepon' douin it.... fer at laeast a whiii.....

Thank you CPL... you've been very helpful...

:: In best Gomer Pile Voice :: Aaawww shucks... eets nao probm' buuut I thaenk yoou mi' waonna far thu guiy thu wro'e yer questin's...

And that was CPL Pile.... An astounding example of our military intelligence group... We break now to bring you a little peice of home with some AC/DC... Back in Black....

:: In a quiter voice :: Somebody get me some Prozac and a coffee.....

What do you mean the mikes on?!?......

Oh shit..... :: Click ::

:: Music Starts playing :: .... " 'Cause I'm back in black...."
__________________________________________________ ________

This news cast was brought to you by 'Post Cards for the Politically Insane Inc.'..............

~The Gypsy~
Old 04-28-2004, 05:47 PM   #796
Spraeg

Well Gypsy, sounds like you've got the same weather patterns as we do here in the Bay Area.... I dunno how accurate this is, maybe Ice or WeaselBoy can confirm this, but I was at work on Monday night, and I hear the weather forecast come on the radio, anyways, it went through all the local temperatures, but I didn't really listen to most of them until they got to Walnut Creek (pretty close to where I live), and they said 96, ok, thats pretty hot for 7 o'clock at night, but I can believe it... then they said this, and I quote:

"And here at KOIT Studios in the Embarcadero Center in San Fransisco, it's nice a warm 92 degrees"

OK, now, 92 degrees really isn't all that abnormal for some parts of California, but this is SAN FRAN FUCKING SISCO- A city almost completely surrounded by an ocean... San Fransisco should not be getting up to 90 degree temperatures, and CERTAINLY not at 7 in the evening IN APRIL......

What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?
Old 04-29-2004, 01:55 AM   #797
SuicideJade

i can't wait till may 4th.. i have a hot date to the advance screening of Van Helsing....
ay dios..
i feel like i'm 12 again.. *no.. that feeling must die now!*
i'm obsessing about hair and clothes and it's not even may yet :roll:
someone slap sense into me quick.. i beg you :roll:
Old 04-29-2004, 06:58 AM   #798
Rhapsody

It sounds like you'll be well prepared! :wink:

Good for you, Jade. Have a great time.
Old 04-29-2004, 03:07 PM   #799
SuicideJade

ty...

i'll try...
Old 04-29-2004, 07:35 PM   #800
ohthefuckwell

so far, i've been a "stupid cunt"

a "stupid fucking cunt"

a "dumb cunt"

a "worthless cunt"

a "dumbass cunt"

and a "paranoid cunt".

but, tonight....i exceeded all expectaions...

i reached the pinnacle of any aspirations.....

tonight, i was promoted....

to "complete super cunt".

i'm so jazzed.

i think i might have that added to my business cards.

:roll: