Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 07-17-2007, 02:23 PM   #1576
Aaroneet

I listened to my "mini-me", so to speak, make random exclamations about how life is unjust.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:04 PM   #1577
biohazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroneet
I went to the gym for an hour.
I did the same yesterday. It was boring, but if I don`t go I will get fat .

As for today, all I did was play some old video games for a while, and then get on here with my fellow g-neters.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:07 PM   #1578
Aaroneet

Biohazard, I use the same exact reasoning to drag myself out of bed when I don't feel like going to the gym.

Today, I adhered to the whims of sixteen spoiled children.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:06 PM   #1579
biohazard

Today, my family took me to visit my aunt who has no other family. She is very lonely, so I think we gave her a good time while we were there.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:59 PM   #1580
Crimsonide

Today...Well I just woke up. So I've only been sitting on the computer so far.
Crimsonide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 03:19 PM   #1581
Aaroneet

Today, I went to a cookout in Valley Stream.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:22 PM   #1582
Undead_Stagehand

Today, I ran around my neighborhood, said "hi" to the people that live near me that I still don't know, visited my doctor (regarding my foot), edited photos, and watched "Goodbye Lenin!"
Old 08-02-2007, 07:46 AM   #1583
Solumina

Today I went into the office for the last time (unless I get a job here over winter break)
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 07:50 AM   #1584
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I got up, ate breakfast, then posted on here.

I'm going back to bed soon though.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:47 PM   #1585
HeWhoMustNotBeNamed

Woke up at about 2pm [i work nights], turned my stereo on and listened to Fear Factory at full blast just to get my blood pumping a bit.
Fell out of bed and lumbered off to the bog for a piss.
Sat down in front of the TV while smoking something naughty and watched Airwolf on Bravo.
Had the night off work so sat around for about five hours trying to figure out what the hell to do with myself.
Mate phoned and reminded me that it was Friday and we were off to the pub,
Got drunk, had a fight with a couple of trendies [i won] then got a taxi home and now i'm sat at the computer writting this.
HeWhoMustNotBeNamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:48 PM   #1586
DepthsofSpace

This morning I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Errr, actually (ja, I know. Way to go with propagating negitive Goth stereotypes =P)..

Got up, went to work. Got my check, went to the bank, dropped off said check. Cashed in ninety US Dollars in change from the soda machines at work. Went back to work, was bored most of the day. Read some, listened to Midnight Syndicate, Loreena McKennitt and Nox Arcana over the sound system in the lobby, and enjoyed watching the reaction of clients coming in and out. Two gentlemen from Enterprise Rentals were there for three hours and they kept giving strange looks. Closed up at work, went to pick up a few new candles for work*, and found some buttons to replace the current ones on one of my waistcoats. Came home, decided to find a new artist to spend money on. Toss up between Rasputina and Emilie Autumn. The latter one and I bought Laced/Unlaced off of iTunes. Spent the evening reading political blogs and sipping hot pomagrant tea, with it playing.

And now I'm going to bed..

(While the boss is gone I keep candles burning across the lobby and lounge, and the lights turned down low. I love being in charge when he's gone. xD)
DepthsofSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 03:40 PM   #1587
Catch

Today I slept in and watched food network from the coach.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:42 PM   #1588
Miss Cogs

I've nothing of a productive sort. I've only played a video game for a few hours and posted on gnet. Also, scurging through the internet. Like normal.

Wow....I have no life....XD
Miss Cogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 05:30 PM   #1589
silverbaal

I was suppose to do more reading today. I have an internal clock that wakes me up at around nine fourty, if not earlier, each day, so I usually wake up around then and go through the day reading. Maybe taking a break to listen to music. Today, I just idled. Boo me. Well... I did read some more of Interview of the Vampire today, which, yes I know, i'm slow and just finding out that it's a good book.
silverbaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:06 PM   #1590
killer_asian_Dax

I went to work and had a much better day than I thought I would.

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:13 PM   #1591
drewsilla

Went to my son's midget football championship game (which they won, btw), did 2 weeks worth of shopping at Food Max, came home, made supper and am now drinking beer and running amuck on G-Net. Wheeeeeee!
drewsilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:37 PM   #1592
Green.Lady

Wandered around every CD store, thrift shop, and bookstore I could find, but didn't buy anything. Typical.
Deliver me a paper
Green.Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:44 PM   #1593
d.Nox

Today, I've read parts of several books and a magazine; shaved my head; raked leaves at my mother-in-law's house; watched half of "Babel";helped draft an email to my (mormon) sister-in-law on the subject of religion; took pictures of my son; discussed labor unions, auras, aliens, and general misanthropy with my wife; and eaten some not-too-pleasant clam chowder.

For the rest of the evening I plan to continue work on a picture-sized drawing of my wife's astrological birth chart; watch "Running with Scissors"; do some yoga; and perhaps fit in a bit of embroidery, though I'll probably run out of time.
d.Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:10 PM   #1594
alshio

Today I found out I could lie on my side without hurting my leg (I kinda dislocated my knee cap yesterday and now it's really akward and in a splint). Then my brother came in to tell me my dad was cooking brekkie then we discussed how incredably gothie my room was (hah!) and Final Fantasy. After brekkie I almost cried laughing at the pics/videos from my mum's 50th surprise cross-dressing party from last night. then I decided to see how much food we had left over: 5 or 6 cakes, half a leg of smoked ham and HEAPS of bread rolls - we need to have another party to get rid of it all.
In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed – they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo, Brunelleschi, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.
- Orson Wells
alshio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 07:31 PM   #1595
silverbaal

Hung out with friends.

Unfortunately, though, the only thing they're usually doing when I come over is watching I Love New York 2(or something similiar). Eew. Eew. Oh God eew. But...it's not my television so I try to enjoy it. Well, laugh at it and thank the gods I don't have that many channels. Lol. But we also watched a two hour marathon of Family Guy, as well. That's just loads of fun. Good times, that. We also rocked out to The Cure and The Cult.
silverbaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:20 AM   #1596
Delkaetre

Woke up late, got to my Human Rights lecture, hung around in computer labs, got to my Enlightenment class (Hobbes today, with the promise of Locke next week, then we get Rousseau!), now sitting in computer labs waiting for 4pm, when I go to join a protest against Zero-Tolerance marking.
(the uni doesn't allow late submissions. Late by ten minutes? No marks. No exceptions. Doesn't matter if the work you're submitting would be 25% of your course)
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:24 AM   #1597
Darcnyss

Spent most of the day coding algorithms for various sudoku puzzles. My brain is slightly fried at the moment.
Darcnyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:33 AM   #1598
Delkaetre

Oooh, a code-monkey? What's your preferred language?
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 11-14-2007, 07:59 AM   #1599
Darcnyss

Currently working in Visual C++.Net 2005. A bit of C# as well...
Darcnyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:55 AM   #1600
Delkaetre

I live with a programmer who's been writing things in assembly for fun for years.... he keeps trying to get me to learn Befunge, but I'm not touching it till I have a couple of more useful, less esoteric languages under my belt.