Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 09-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
Neslyn

School Projects...

I've been posting my written work online so that more people can read it... it is located here:

http://phenomenal-me.live journal.com/

Let me know what you think.
Neslyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
TheFeatheredÆtheling

I'd love to read your school projects, but the link doesn't seem to work for me for some reason. However, if it's poetry or creative writing, perhaps you could post it in the literature section. There's been a depressing lack of new material there recently... I remember that your previous poetry submissions here were quite good.

By the way, welcome back.
TheFeatheredÆtheling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:56 PM   #3
ape descendant

I <3 U feathered one...

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #4
Neslyn

The sitename is good...but it has a space in it so it's incorrect (I don't remember why I did that...I might have been half asleep) so take out the space and it should work just fine.

I might post one or two in the literature page. Just need to catch a good second or two to do so. XD
Old 10-05-2010, 01:04 PM   #5
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant View Post
I <3 U feathered one...
*Blushing* You too, Miss Descendant...

Neslyn, I've read your projects except for the reviews, and I like them. I won't go into detail right now, but my favourite of your works on the page was "Memory". It's romantic and positive; it reminds me of how important some of life's simplest things are.

You've managed to express some emotions nicely in the "blind" assignment as well, and I like your late night poem too. Good Job. I'll give you some constructive criticism on any of them if you're interested (and if I can find the time). Meanwhile, please have a look at my blog if you get a chance. I've uploaded some new poetry that you might like.
TheFeatheredÆtheling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:07 PM   #6
Neslyn

Thanks for reading them, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Currently I'm trying to post at least one of my projects every week so you should be seeing more within a few days.

I'll read your blog as soon as I get a spare moment or two and I'd be happy to receive criticism from you wherever you wish to place it.