Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #6951
Haejin

Dead inside my bf of 4 years just said were over
Haejin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #6952
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haejin View Post
Dead inside my bf of 4 years just said were over
That's rough. I'm sorry to hear that. If you want to rant, you can PM me and such.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #6953
Haejin

I honestly don't know what to think at the moment... It's been snowballing for a while now but I've been trying my hardest to make it work. I want to think that he'll change his mind but he's acting completely serious about it. Which is killing me because he's been my everything. And we just got our own place together... I feel like everything is shattering around me. I can't think straight I feel sick
Old 02-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #6954
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haejin View Post
I honestly don't know what to think at the moment... It's been snowballing for a while now but I've been trying my hardest to make it work. I want to think that he'll change his mind but he's acting completely serious about it. Which is killing me because he's been my everything. And we just got our own place together... I feel like everything is shattering around me. I can't think straight I feel sick
*hugs tight* Reminds me of two years ago when I lost my gf of two years. It hit me hard too, I ended up dropping out of college because I just couldn't muster up the will power to get up and go to class. We had such dreams together. You'll make it through believe me, but you must also know this won't be easy at all. If you need someone to talk to just tell me, and I'll add you on msn or whatever you use for instant messaging.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:17 PM   #6955
Saya

Jin, you're awesome and you'll get through this. Break ups suck so bad though and I'm so sorry, but at the same time, I know you're going to rise above it.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:38 PM   #6956
Solumina

It will hurt for a while Jin but it will get better. Sorry things ended like this, especially after you guys just got your own place, that's rough. PM me if you need someone to talk to or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
I've almost died 3 times today, and I haven't even eaten lunch yet. What the shit is going on?

Are you okay?
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #6957
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post

Are you okay?
I'm fine. Shitty drivers are shitty.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:55 AM   #6958
MissCheyenne

I'm sorry Jin, I hope you'll be ok with some time.

Damn Versus, bitchslap those shitty drivers.

My rant: I fell down the stairs and I've banged myself up pretty bad. Nothing serious, just bruises and a nosebleed but it hurts like hell.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:02 AM   #6959
Solumina

Boo I have a full sized spare tire but right now it does me no good as Jake never got around to fixing the small puncture in it (a while ago I punctured a tire, swapped that for the spare, I don't just randomly have a punctured spare). I blame Jake for this as I physically cannot get the spare out of the car without hurting myself due to it being in a well in the back of the car that happens to be in such a way that I can't get any meaningful leverage. Thankfully I did not have a blowout or anything, I just managed to get another small puncture but still, I am not pleased.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 02-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #6960
Haejin

well we cried and made up but it's gonna take some time to recoop we said some nasty things to eachother. . . i feel like im in one of those stupid highschool relationships.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #6961
Acharis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuckooTuli View Post
Tell them you also have a roommate to consider who wouldn't appreciate some coked-up 17 yr old crazying up the place that he's paying to live in too, and who could probably live without half his shit being stolen every time he pops out. Even if you weren't already having a crappy time with the whole break-up thing at the moment, this is just too much to ask.
This. I had a flatmate pretty much the same (only difference = drunkass/weed smoking 19 year old crazying up the place) and locking your bedroom door every time you need to visit the can gets old fast. So does trying to predict the unpredictable.
I'd never do that again, so I'd decline to babysit and let trained staff be paid to smack him into line.

I hope you're feeling better AC, breakups always suck. My last one actually made me feel a bit sick for a month or two.

I hope things go well from there Jin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
I've almost died 3 times today, and I haven't even eaten lunch yet. What the shit is going on?
Assholes! Don't they know you're meant to get a last meal?
But seriously, stay safe man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
My rant: I fell down the stairs and I've banged myself up pretty bad. Nothing serious, just bruises and a nosebleed but it hurts like hell.
Ouch. I managed to trip over something and get a tiny cut slightly under my toenail.

As for me, I have a combination of tonsillitis and bronchitis! Yummy.
I'm going to lie on the couch and plague the internet people.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #6962
in.the.moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Moon that really does not sound like a healthy relationship. Y'all need to cut that shit out and get some couples counseling or something.
I totally agree with you. Couple's counseling is next in our agenda
in.the.moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #6963
Solumina

Coworker bought me a coke today, it was the first time I've had one in quite a while and now I feel really sluggish and crappy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in.the.moon View Post
I totally agree with you. Couple's counseling is next in our agenda
Good! A lot of people can be resistant to the idea of counseling so the fact that you guys are planning to do it is a good sign. I hope it works out for you.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 02-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #6964
Saya

Dad got in touch with me today to tell me that my grandfather has stage 3 colorectal cancer. I don't think my aunt (dad's sister) knows, mom was talking to her last night and she seemed best kind and didn't mention anything. I told my sister about it and she told mom, and now mom wants to call either my aunt or her daughter (I talk to her pretty often, she also hasn't said a thing to me and seemed to be best kind) and tell them. I hate family drama.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #6965
Spooky Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
... my grandfather has stage 3 colorectal cancer.
That sucks. I hate hospitals, especially if you're bedridden.

How old is your grandfather?

Zombie Protest:
"What do we want?" "Braaaaaaaaaaains...!"
"When do we want it?" "Braaaaaaaaaaains...!"
Spooky Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:08 AM   #6966
Saya

77. I'm thinking this means its probably going to be the end, and not sure how to go about things. Maybe he'll want to make up before he goes? But I don't know how to go about it.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:13 AM   #6967
Spooky Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
77. I'm thinking this means its probably going to be the end, and not sure how to go about things. Maybe he'll want to make up before he goes? But I don't know how to go about it.
You can always just let him know you're there to talk, then wait for him to make the first move. If it's something that can't wait that long, YOU make the first move and be ready for the fallout, whatever it is. It's really all you can do.

Zombie Protest:
"What do we want?" "Braaaaaaaaaaains...!"
"When do we want it?" "Braaaaaaaaaaains...!"
Spooky Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:05 AM   #6968
Apathy's_Child

Thanks Cuckoo & Acharis.

Saya - I'd say do whatever you can to facilitate any kind of reconciliation you can. I wouldn't usually give that kind of advice for a situation that doesn't directly involve you, but there's a death involved and that whole !It's the things you DIDN'T do that you'll regret the most" thing is so very fucking true. My personal take is that your mom should TOTALLY call your aunt; unwanted interferance is a lot less upsetting & more easily forgotten afterwards than a death that takes away your chance to EVER make that shit right. But that's just my take on it, without knowing the people involved at all... anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:10 AM   #6969
MissCheyenne

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandad Saya If I can do anything, I'm around.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:49 AM   #6970
CuckooTuli

Yeah, same. Hope everyone in the family who does know is doing okay; and the man himself, of course.
"Friends are allowed to make mistakes. The enemy is not allowed to make mistakes because his whole existence is a mistake, and we suffer from it. But the women's liberation front and gay liberation front are our friends, they are our potential allies, and we need as many allies as possible.” - Huey Newton
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:48 AM   #6971
Acharis

Sorry to hear about your grandpa Saya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Spencer View Post
You can always just let him know you're there to talk, then wait for him to make the first move. If it's something that can't wait that long, YOU make the first move and be ready for the fallout, whatever it is. It's really all you can do.
Yeah, maybe just let all the family know and let your grandfather know the door's open if he wants to talk? Family drama sucks but here's hoping that everyone sets the petty stuff aside for this.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #6972
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child View Post
Thanks Cuckoo & Acharis.

Saya - I'd say do whatever you can to facilitate any kind of reconciliation you can. I wouldn't usually give that kind of advice for a situation that doesn't directly involve you, but there's a death involved and that whole !It's the things you DIDN'T do that you'll regret the most" thing is so very fucking true. My personal take is that your mom should TOTALLY call your aunt; unwanted interferance is a lot less upsetting & more easily forgotten afterwards than a death that takes away your chance to EVER make that shit right. But that's just my take on it, without knowing the people involved at all... anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa.
Thanks dude. I forgot to tell you guys that mom did end up calling my aunt, and they did know. She said that he's as crotchety as ever, is pissed that they can't drop everything and visit right away, but he's also telling them that its nothing serious. I have my suspicions about that, since its stage 3 and he's 77 years old, but as far as he's telling everyone its not a huge deal.

We haven't spoken in like, ten years because he and my nan are very old fashion and don't think divorce is right, so when my mom asked for a divorce obviously that made her a terrible person and my sister and I were also terrible for sticking up for her (my brother was too young and we tried to leave him out of it as much as possible.) So I'd feel very awkward barging back into his life just because I think he might die, but I am going out for coffee with my dad soon and I'll see how that goes, if dad says he wants to see me I'll go, but I don't think I should uninvited.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #6973
Solumina

Maybe send a card to your grandparents offering your support. It doesn't bring up the same kind of tensions as a visit or even a phone call would but it does at least let them know that you do care and presents an opportunity if they do want to reconcile but are holding out because they are stubborn or don't think that you want anything to do with them.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 02-15-2012, 04:59 PM   #6974
Saya

I'd say that's a good idea but my grandparents are kinda irrational. My nan cut off her best friends twenty six years ago after being invited to a baby shower were gifts were optional, but she decided that even though she wasn't the only one, some people giving gifts made her look terrible and they should have told her to bring a gift.

Soooo I'm a little nervous about sending a card and them making a fuss about how I only sent a card.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #6975
Solumina

I see, that is a little odd and does put you in a tough spot.
-Carbon Leaf