Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-28-2010, 07:22 PM   #2901
Saya

So, Leslie Nielsen died. This made me sad and I might watch Dracula: Dead And Loving It tomorrow. Apparently it only got 9% on Rotten Tomatoes! I understand its not the best spoof movie ever made, but I liked it! It was enjoyable! And Robin Hood: Men In Tights only got 45%! That's one of my favourite comedies ever!

Maybe people couldn't predict where the future of spoof movies was going.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #2902
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Dracula: Dead And Loving It was hilarious! It was one of those movies I watched as a child and never forgot. Especially the ending, with the little smiley face in the ash.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:33 AM   #2903
Geoluhread

I became 20 today, yay for aging -.-
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #2904
Geoluhread

Add single to that.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 12-03-2010, 02:19 PM   #2905
Catch

Happy Birthday!!!
Old 12-03-2010, 02:37 PM   #2906
ape descendant

Happy Birthday!

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:55 AM   #2907
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread View Post
I became 20 today, yay for aging -.-
Happy Birthday!!!!

I get to climb on the roof tomorrow, all two storeys - I have a habit of falling off things. It's a good thing I have wings.

Carakitty - I'll get drunk with you *takes a sip of cider* Okay I'm drunk.. where's the ladder? **hic**

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:10 PM   #2908
Saya

Geo, I missed your birthday Hope you had a good one!

I'm currently glued to The Stand, but I'm really starting to hate it. I know its old, but I think I'm going to write to Stephen King asking him to never use the Magical Negro Trope ever again. And think about it long and hard before he has a character in any kind of minority group ever again. White and middle class is pretty much all he does well. Well-ish.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:05 AM   #2909
Underwater Ophelia

Saya that website you just linked to is neat.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #2910
Still Jack

So after seeing the doctor because my coughing up blood thing It seems I have a blood-vessel that is really weak somewhere in my sinuses that keeps bursting. So I'mma get that shit fixed at some point.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #2911
Geoluhread

It should be fixed by itself, adaptation sort of thing that weak blood vessels harden themselves with time so they won't keep bursting. I guess >.>

I had major problems with nose bleeds a while ago, fixed itself by itself.
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 12-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #2912
honeythorn

Well, I'm off to Denmark ( Fredericia to be precise) for the weekend. Ta ta for now G.NET!
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #2913
Murder.Of.Crows

@geoluhread
It varies i think. I would just start bleeding out my nose at random times in school, but, it eventually stopped ever doing that. However, my mom still has constant nose bleeds, never coughed it out though. Sorry for this post i just woke up and finished the last of my whiskey... so my brain is really... not good.

@ Honeythorn
edit: well congrats for the vacation. How long you leaving... us? and see ya....
Murder.Of.Crows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:12 PM   #2914
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread View Post
It should be fixed by itself, adaptation sort of thing that weak blood vessels harden themselves with time so they won't keep bursting. I guess >.>

I had major problems with nose bleeds a while ago, fixed itself by itself.
Yeah they said something along those lines, but I got given some pills that are meant to make my blood coagulation more efficient and told me to not take bloodthinners like aspirin, and not drink too much ( second one is obviously not going to happen ).
Old 12-09-2010, 04:21 PM   #2915
honeythorn

M.O.C - Just the weekend.

I am sat in Stansted airport. Everything is shut, I am in the terminal and will have to sleep here until security and bag check opens at something like 4 AM. I am not amused. But sadly there was no train or coach that would have got me here on time so I've had to come the night before
Old 12-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #2916
Murder.Of.Crows

well that really sucks. hope it gets really amazing for you soon. I have to travel to Idaho next week. Not gonna survive in the cold and i really hope that doesn't happen to me. I think i'm gonna have so much fun with the body scanners though. lol
Murder.Of.Crows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:40 PM   #2917
Saya

I just realized how utterly dull my hometown is, our biggest news article in years: We got a 14,000 dollar grant to go towards promoting active living! So they're spending it all on the swimming pool! The outdoor swimming pool. That they're too cheap to hire any actual staff for, so they rely on provincial student grants. So its only open two months of the year. Yeah.

Jeezy Chreezy, why don't we have a skating rink? We could use that eight months out of twelve! I'd go home just to skate.

I'm surprised I have such a strong opinion on it, but its all over my facebook feed. It doesn't take much to make me care, it seems.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:24 PM   #2918
Fruitbat

I'm being stalked by some weirdo on the internet. I wish he would go play with a funnel web or a taipan.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:04 AM   #2919
Geoluhread

After Apathy Child's very entertaining story on post-zombie-apocalypse featuring Gnetters, I'm getting vivid images of an interesting Manga.
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 12-11-2010, 05:48 PM   #2920
MissCheyenne

Just got back from a date. It went great. YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #2921
*Twitch

Hallucinating from exhaustion. On a side note, amphetamines are an amazing substance, though I think I would rather have slept last night. Hope I can sleep tonight. I'm using a herbal remedy

Edit: Now I'm hocking up grey shit. Man is that gross. My esteem for chems may be beginning to dim.
*Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:03 PM   #2922
cannibalnuns

I do not see anything. Bah. Lies.
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
cannibalnuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #2923
vindicatedxjin

I think I'm getting sick. This is not good. Especially since its christmas season and I work in e-commerce.

I want a get well soon card.
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:40 PM   #2924
*Twitch

I'd been thinking about going to university for the last few days, but I accidentally listened to too much music. Now I'm too angry, and I believe I killed my desire to go back to school.

God damn it punk rock, why do you kick so much ass, yet get me so fucking angry!
*Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #2925
honeythorn

Back now. I had a great weekend as always , and my Roe deer skin arrived. On the downside all the travelling must have made me a little run down, as I seem to have picked up some sort of puking bug that's been doing the rounds.

I had to leave work at 2 yesterday as I felt so ill, and on the way home mother had to stop the car so I could heave my guts up into the kerb. I spent most of yesterday alternately puking and sleeping until I could puke no more, and in the past 27 hours I've eaen precisely 2 pieces of toast.