Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 07-02-2007, 08:30 AM   #1
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Ipso-Facto mail orders are wrong sizes

OK, so a few of you here, and a few of my friends have complained about ordering size Medium etc. and receiving size XL from Ipso Facto ( http://www.Ipso-Facto.com ).

Since I live near the store, I marched into the store yesterday and spoke to Vanessa who has been very helpful to me in the past, and she explained the following to me after listening to me voice your complaints:

If you receive the wrong item or the wrong size item, IMMEDIATELY contact them, because after 30 days it will be very difficult to get them to exchange anything. Contact them BEFORE sending the wrong item back.

Send them information about the day you ordered it, what you ordered and of course your first and last name, and address, and they will then investigate. If the the order was not a mistake on your part, they will then contact you and give you instructions on how to send the wrong item back, but you will have to send it back to receive a new shipment from them with the correct size or what ever.

Contact them at: ipsofacto@earthlink.net or call them at 714-525-7865 (or fax 714-525-5053), 12:00-7:00 pm Mon.-Sat. or 12:00-6:00 pm Sun. Pacific time to explain the problem and arrange the exchange. Unfortunately they do not arrange refunds.

You can also contact the owner of Ipso Facto by mail:

Terri Kennedy
c/o Ipso Facto
517 N. Harbor Blvd., Fullerton, CA 92832

Good luck!

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 05:58 AM   #2
Valerius

I remember recieving an XL shirt from them when I specified an M. I was too lazy to send it back and I'd torn off a tag so I was disqualified from sending it back, so I had it altered. LOL. Now that all's said and done I don't particularly like the shirt anymore, so it lies in my closet waiting to be worn, one day maybe.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 08:21 PM   #3
CoanWed

Have you considered reaching out to Ipso Facto for resolution regarding the incorrect shirt size you received, given the specific instructions provided by Vanessa and the contact details provided in the post?
CoanWed is offline   Reply With Quote