Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-09-2012, 06:47 AM   #3526
Timeless Rebellion

Fruitbat: Any minute now, Romeo is gonna call out to you.
Forget me not, and keep my memory.
Timeless Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #3527
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Rebellion View Post
Fruitbat: Any minute now, Romeo is gonna call out to you.
Oh sweetie, you are a comedian! I think Romeo's went out of fashion in Bill shakespears day.

I'll stick with nature honey because I'm pretty sure Huge Jackman and Ape Descendent are taken (dammit).

Although if you change your words around it could be Fruitbat: Any minute now Romeo is going to call you out. - and that's more like it

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #3528
Valhalla

I was always more of a Mercutio kinda girl, myself.
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #3529
Fruitbat

Val - My highschool R&J study was limited to watching the 1960s version and then our teacher said "What do you think of it?" and we spent about 10 minutes discussing it and then she was onto something else.

But I'm in a mood for gossiping, so I'll tell you about my girlfriend who had a painful crush in her second to last year at highschool.

She'd be all "Is he looking this way? Oh my god, he's looking this way." (he'd be on the oval looking to catch a ball or something and she'd be thinking he'd be looking at her).

I forgot how many times we walked past his crowd at lunchtime so she could pretend to talk to me, and check him out... sigh.. drove me absolutely crazy....

Old 04-10-2012, 04:54 AM   #3530
CuckooTuli

Apathy!! I thought I detected the sweet, sweet itch of chronic VD. Good to see ya, you crazy lil' spunkmonkey.
"Friends are allowed to make mistakes. The enemy is not allowed to make mistakes because his whole existence is a mistake, and we suffer from it. But the women's liberation front and gay liberation front are our friends, they are our potential allies, and we need as many allies as possible.” - Huey Newton
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #3531
Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
Standing on a balcony, feeling the sun kissing my cheek and the wind playing with my hair and the only sound was a kookaburra in a tree.

Magical.

Nature rules.
So after I read this I had "Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree" or whatever the title of that song actually is stuck in my head. So my mom gave me a ride to volunteering, and I was kind of singing the song. Then later on I hear her absentmindedly humming the tune.

Damn is it ever catchy.
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #3532
honeythorn

I got an easter egg ( Double decker yumyum) in the raffle AND it had a mug with it.

AND I have had a pay rise ( everyone at work has ) ^_____^ admittedly not the vast payrise I deserve, for putting up with what may be the world's most disturbing dancing and singing on my section... but any payrise is better than none , or even worse a pay cut ! It'll probably end up as working out to an extra tenner a month after tax but hey ho....*scrobbles a piece of egg*
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:50 PM   #3533
Fruitbat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=FnF2ROKtdMY

Pimp my horse.

Old 04-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #3534
Solumina

I got to talk to Jacob
I don't care if it was only for a minute and that it was just because they needed some information for his clearance, I got to hear his voice and tell him that I love him
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #3535
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
I got to talk to Jacob
I don't care if it was only for a minute and that it was just because they needed some information for his clearance, I got to hear his voice and tell him that I love him
Hows he liking great lakes?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:35 PM   #3536
Solumina

I don't think he likes it much but then again he is less than two weeks into boot camp so it would be kind of weird if he liked anything there.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #3537
Renatus

Quote:
I don't think he likes it much but then again he is less than two weeks into boot camp so it would be kind of weird if he liked anything there.
Well if he gets any leisure time he'll have plenty of stuff to keep him entertained. The entertainment facilities at great lakes I have little doubt could give your resort a run for it's money... with the exception that it doesn't have someone like you working there.

Their two arcades alone are the most extensive I've ever seen.

Since I seem to remember you mentioning you would be going there for his graduation perhaps I could prepare a little info on Chicago so you can have a night on the town with him in celebration, when you aren't occupied with each other that is.

When does he graduate from boot camp anyways?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 04-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #3538
Murder.Of.Crows

Quote:
First two weeks of boot camp are the worst. I felt like cattle and I was pretty much naked all the time.... oh god, i hated the first two weeks of boot camp.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #3539
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
Well if he gets any leisure time he'll have plenty of stuff to keep him entertained. The entertainment facilities at great lakes I have little doubt could give your resort a run for it's money... with the exception that it doesn't have someone like you working there.

Their two arcades alone are the most extensive I've ever seen.

Since I seem to remember you mentioning you would be going there for his graduation perhaps I could prepare a little info on Chicago so you can have a night on the town with him in celebration, when you aren't occupied with each other that is.

When does he graduate from boot camp anyways?
I'm planning on quitting work as soon as he graduates and as such I won;t need to worry about getting back to work at a certain time so I'll be free to enjoy Chicago, I've only every been once, with my family for a wedding so I didn't get to enjoy the city. Jake won't get more than about a day or so before he gets sent off to California but I figure that I don't know if/when I'll ever be there again so I want to enjoy it, I would love good ideas for what to do and see around the city.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #3540
Solumina

Just found a website that has "universal cup sizing" where you put in a bra that you have that fits and it tells you what your size is and I guess they actually take measurements of all of their bras so it tells you what size to order for each bra, which is kind of super cool cuz damn it cup sizes are inconsistent between brands. Although they only have it for larger chested women, which I find kind of odd, but they do have dd+ bras in a different section so maybe that has something to do with it.

Come to think of it is this a problem that smaller chested girls have? I don't remember it being and issue back when I was a C but I was like 14 so maybe I just didn't know how important it is to have a well fitting bra.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-15-2012, 02:19 PM   #3541
Solumina

Found a new blog to love and it is a slow day at work, match made in heaven!
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #3542
Fruitbat

Quote:
Just found a website that has "universal cup sizing" where you put in a bra that you have that fits and it tells you what your size is and I guess they actually take measurements of all of their bras so it tells you what size to order for each bra, which is kind of super cool cuz damn it cup sizes are inconsistent between brands. Although they only have it for larger chested women, which I find kind of odd, but they do have dd+ bras in a different section so maybe that has something to do with it.

Come to think of it is this a problem that smaller chested girls have? I don't remember it being and issue back when I was a C but I was like 14 so maybe I just didn't know how important it is to have a well fitting bra.
Oh that site sounds great Sol. Properly fitting cups is an issue for woman of all sizes. I remember being an A cup and it was hard to find nice fitting bras, and back then I thought it would be easier if I was bigger - yeah right *rolls eyes at herself*

I run around in crop top sports bras because everything else is so friggin uncomfortable. Plus I don't need to maximize my bust because it always gets to the destination five minutes before the rest of me...sigh...

Soya Coffee. Chocolate biscuits and having a 14kg toddler jumping up and down on my stomach - only because it proved that I do actually have stomach muscles, somewhere under there....

Old 04-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #3543
Renatus

Quote:
I run around in crop top sports bras because everything else is so friggin uncomfortable. Plus I don't need to maximize my bust because it always gets to the destination five minutes before the rest of me...sigh...
Well if it makes you feel better... or better yet makes your day. I'm sure the male population of Australia would thank me for suggesting you could go running without a bra.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #3544
typicallydia

1] having a nice boy comment on a photo of me without coming off as a creeper. genuine humans are rare

2] income tax in the bank after 2 days of distressing brokedness

3] having a boy cross my mind a few times and it not being hellish, tormenting, or distracting - just kinda sweet
typicallydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #3545
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
Well if it makes you feel better... or better yet makes your day. I'm sure the male population of Australia would thank me for suggesting you could go running without a bra.
*blushes*
*giggles*

Oh you made an old girl's day Ren. You are such a sweetie. But there's no way I'm leaving the house without a bra. You can do it if you're small, but when you get bigger, it looks like there are a couple of hampster's fighting in your top when you walk... not sexy at all.

I'll keep my girls locked down... Although MrBat took a close up cleavage shot the other day (testing out the camera on his Ipood), and it looked like butt crack. Then we got into a discussion about what body parts we could take pictures of that would look like buttcrack.... elbows and knees and armpits were the other ones we came up with.

That happened just before we found the Ipood farting application... sigh....so sophisticated....

I thought you were in a bitter battle with Timeless - you guys kept knocking each other out in another thread......*wink*

Old 04-16-2012, 01:37 AM   #3546
Timeless Rebellion

This!
Forget me not, and keep my memory.
Timeless Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:15 AM   #3547
Fruitbat

^^ this... totally.... Awesome TR.

Old 04-16-2012, 09:18 AM   #3548
Renatus

Quote:
I thought you were in a bitter battle with Timeless - you guys kept knocking each other out in another thread......*wink*
I wouldn't really call it bitter, I think it was more of an innocent battle. As for knocking each other out, I have yet to be knocked out.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #3549
Renatus

However that thing of Blade killing twitlight guy isn't exactly accurate. Shouldn't he have turned into a pile of glitter when he died?

Old 04-16-2012, 11:43 AM   #3550
Angelic Dissonance2

I was off work today, and didn't know it.
Angelic Dissonance2 is offline   Reply With Quote