Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-19-2006, 05:30 AM   #1
Twizted Whispers

Unhappy Virgin

I have a question is being a virgin such a bad thing? because im 17 and im a virgin wich ALL of my friends are making fun of me and it really hurts
Twizted Whispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 05:54 AM   #2
WolfMoon

Being a virgin isn't a bad thing you're friends are just a bunch of pricks.

I suggest you introduce your self in the 'Introduction' forum.

https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 07:22 AM   #3
Disfunction

I was a virgin until just a few months before I was turning 18, but I don't regret a single moment where I remained one. In fact, if I make fun of someone who's a virgin, it is very much just teasing, mostly since it's something that I myself will never have again. It doesn't seem like a big deal to many people, but it was a big deal to me. You should be proud of it.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:08 AM   #4
Wise Child

Seriously, just a couple more years and no one will care. Most people are losing it around your age, which is why they're so quick to make dun of those who haven't - just to show everyone around that THEY have. Another year or so and people will relax and stop feeling like they have to prove themselves.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 09:33 AM   #5
Empty_Purple_Stars

I have friends who are in their Twenties, and still Virgins.

There is nothing wrong with waiting until YOU are ready.

It's your body, not your friends.

Your virginity is something precious you should only give to someone special, when you feel it is right. You can only give it once, so it makes sense to take your time.

Tell your friends to fuck off and be proud of yourself..
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:43 AM   #6
Twizted Whispers

Thank you everyone thats just what i needed hear.
Twizted Whispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 12:45 PM   #7
Ben Lahnger

Twizted I was a virgin until I was almost 20. I thought it was a big deal then, and put so much pressure on myself.

Now, I enjoy sex tremendously. However, I know so much more about how to treat my partner with empathy, respect and sensitivity. These tools were so poorly developed when I was a teenager and even into my twenties, that having sex meant that I was entering into immature relationships for the wrong reasons and ultimately hurting myself and my partners.

I won't say being a virign is something to be either proud of or ashamed of, as it is neither. However, having the wisdom to listen to that inner instinct that tells you that you are not ready yet ... that is something to cherish and hold on to.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 01:31 PM   #8
Ben Lahnger

PS ... most of life is learning not to listen to the crowd and just do what is right for you.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 03-20-2006, 08:43 AM   #9
Ben Lahnger

_m___ O-o ___m_

Oh yeah? Hmmm ... Well, if being a virgin to almost 20 made me a loser in your opinion ... I do have something on the resume that trumps that ...

MFF threesomes!

Ball's in your court, freak!

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 03-20-2006, 08:51 AM   #10
Lady Ravenna

Dont just get rid of it so that your friends will stop making fun of you. Seriously, just wait until you feel comfortable with the person you are with so that your first time is uber special.
Lady Ravenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 08:55 AM   #11
Deviant Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Once I gave head while we (my boy and I) were in the backseat and my mom was driving.
Hehehe! I remember slipping my hand into my boyfriend's trousers while his dad was driving us somewhere. The poor guy was terrified that his dad would notice, but I was enjoying the naughtiness of it!

Edit - oh, this guy is an ex too, from about 5 years ago.

~ Wei Hui
Deviant Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 08:57 AM   #12
Deviant Kitten

Yup! *dirty grin*
There's just something about knowing that you shouldn't be doing it that makes doing it twice as good!

~ Wei Hui
Deviant Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 09:14 AM   #13
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
That sounds like fun.

Once I gave head while we (my boy and I) were in the backseat and my mom was driving.

That boy's now an ex, though.
How in the HELL did you manage that maneuver without getting caught?

EEP!!
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 07:18 PM   #14
roserougesang

When you are a teenager you are pressured from many different directions. Some parents overly pressure you to have straight As, some friends pressure you to get drunk, take drugs and lose your virginity and both sides may pressure you not to be 'weird' but to be normal and conform. The best thing to do in that situation is to do what you think is right for yourself and not let anyone tell you exactly what to do.
roserougesang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 09:06 PM   #15
Cicero

If I'd lost my virginity any time before I did, or with anyone but the guy I lost it with, I probably would have regreted it. Wait until you're ready so it'll be perfect. Then you can laugh at your prickish friends who lost it to someone who's name they can hardly remember.

And Xnguela, I can't really wrap my head around how on earth you accomplished that! I'd be terrified. Although I have managed a bit of the old in-out-in-out in my ex's room, with the door open, and his dad right outside that room. Damn teenage hormones...
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 09:30 PM   #16
cyberJade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Whispers
I have a question is being a virgin such a bad thing? because im 17 and im a virgin wich ALL of my friends are making fun of me and it really hurts
There is nothing wrong with being a virgin. In fact, you should be proud. Those kids are
ass holes. Don't let peer pressure make you do something that you don't want to do.
cyberJade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 09:55 PM   #17
TheKorovaMilkbar

I lost my virginity at 20. Let me tell you it was worth the wait. I lost my virginity to a girl I loved intensely, and everything went as I had hoped it would. I got to listen to the song I wanted to lose it to and everything. Patience pays off.

Tell your friends to stop giving you crap about it. I have a 16 year old friend who catches the same crap from her friends, and I hate seeing something like that make her feel left out. It's the worst kind of fucked up. Of course the difference is I can beat the crap out of them if I need to, but you'll just have to tell them yourself. Stay strong and independant, because in the end, you'll be the only strong one among them. The one who they look to for guidance.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:56 AM   #18
Nemesis

I have to say that you don't have very nice friends, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin, I think it's beautiful when a person saves themselves till they find somebody they love
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:51 PM   #19
SweetAbsinthe666

Basicly, I'm almost 20 and still a virgin. I think you should keep going with being a virgin instead of losing it to the guy that you're going to regret having with. It's the tough road when at the age of 19, when you are pressured by invisable urges to have sex as well. I thank god that I'm single and still virgin. There is a lot of things that weren't possible for a virgin in the past that is here today like in vitro fertilization for a woman who wants to have a child after she gets out of college and gets a job while perhaps being a virgin.

There is one case that I'll relate with you on the experience. I wasn't born during the time when my mom was around in the '70s. She was with the guy that she wanted to have sex with so everything seemed right until the next morning that she found out that she had a regret about having sex with someone on the one night stand. Of course, I did heard it from my mom when she related that experience again to me 30-40 years later as soon as I was 15-16 (which was almost four years before now).

The other one was when one of my past church members got pregnant after having sex with a kid at school. Basicly, I mused about me being Aunt Christina to the little boy before I left home to live in Springfield. He's now a kindergardener at a small town school.

So what if losing virginity can make you popular? Sure some people can't accept virgins because that's what some people in music videos or even in real-life do. What they don't understand is that it takes more will-power to be a virgin instead of losing it to a random guy. So be strong instead of bowing down to the couple of girls that don't care for your well-being.
SweetAbsinthe666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:18 AM   #20
TWISTEDPAGES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Kurama
Who The Hell Are You Talking To? Because If I Am Correct I Don't Give A Damn About What You Have To Say To Me And Half Of Those Big Words You Spell Are Spell Wrong So Who's The Dumb One Now? Reconize Who You Writing Too Sweetie I Don't Play I Don't Care If I Am 10 I Have Something To Say Ok!!!!!
Baby brother recognize you spell it wrong. Your 12.
TWISTEDPAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:18 AM   #21
TWISTEDPAGES

Quote:
I'm 10 And Not A Virgin I Hated Every Moment Of It So I Give You An Award For Holding It So Long

WHO did you lost it too?
Old 07-05-2006, 10:21 AM   #22
Wise Child

Quote:
I'm 10 And Not A Virgin I Hated Every Moment Of It So I Give You An Award For Holding It So Long
It happens. Something you could try is fucking someone other than your sister. Maybe once the partner stops grabbing and yanking your hair, you'll begin to enjoy it more.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:27 AM   #23
TWISTEDPAGES

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Child
It happens. Something you could try is fucking someone other than your sister. Maybe once the partner stops grabbing and yanking your hair, you'll begin to enjoy it more.

Listen up don't you ever fuck with me cause in hurry I will get back with you. Watch who you fucking talking too. One mo thing did you lose yours to your sister?
Old 07-05-2006, 11:11 AM   #24
the_cure

TWISTEDPAGES, I suggest you just shut up now before you dig yourself an even deeper grave.
the_cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 12:26 PM   #25
J.M.Lovechild

Ahh the classic "peer-pressure" dilema.
Don't listen to your friends - i have more respect for you than to people who just give it away and see virginity as a bad thing. It's your body, don't let anybody else pressure you into doing something you're not ready for. What does it matter what they think?

I lost mine when i was 16 (i'm nearly 17 now) to my boyfriend, who was 19 at the time. I was his first too. It was really special and i'm glad i waited.

I had several opportunities to lose my virginity in meaningless situations before that and i'm so so so glad now that i didn't. For me, waiting until i found somebody special that i loved was the best way.

You're more likely to regret losing it in a hurry than holding onto it.
Remember - you only lose your virginity once, might as well make it special!
J.M.Lovechild is offline   Reply With Quote