Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 06-20-2006, 09:10 PM   #1
Intheknow

Lower then a snake

This is from someone in the know, as my handle so obviously states. There are several snakes in your midst. I know all the drama that's been dripping from these boards for months on end now.

All those people who are so sad to see Sanctus go, you're being decieved.

Sanctus has been incohoots with the administration here for a bit. The amount of time is unclear to those of us who know, but she has been non the less. EPS has been going through a lot lately, personal wise. Alternatively to that, she's also been working hard on personal business she has other places on this internet. I know it's hard to believe, but EPS does slave over other places that she loves.

Anyhow, Sanctus was taken into EPS' confidence and the entire time that Sanctus was professing her love for EPS and hatred for he administration, she was secretly keeping tabs on all of EPS' doings. She reported back to the administration and hence, EPS was banned.

Sanctus' reasons for such are not 100% clear, but a educated (which means with evidence) guess is that Sanctus coveted EPS' postion here and helped boot her out in hopes that she would be the next big thing.

Her tantrums are all a facade. It's no wonder Sanctus was never banned from this place when she spoke out against the admins, even though so many others were for less then what she said.

Think twice before mourning over Sanctus. She knows EXACTLY why EPS is mad at her, despite her questionable confusion and professions of anger. She knows what she did.

She is nothing more then a traitorous snake, stabbing the person in the back that quite possibly loved her the most over here.

It's a shame that EPS feel to such a low-breed snake, but there it is.

Be careful of who you take into your confidences here. More people here seem to have double agendas then you would think.

And Jillian....Shut the fuck up. You're not a god, you're not even worthy to fit into the glass slipper that the Gods of this site were forced to leave behind. Just shut the fuck up with your shallow posing.

I know this message will probably be deleted before enough people get to see it, but I thought it should be said anyhow. I ask the members who are also In the know to copy and paste this message if it is deleted so that more people can see it. It may get you banned, but I think that EPS deserves a few martyrs in her name.
Intheknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:19 PM   #2
Phayte

How do we know what your saying is true? After all this is your first post that I can see.
~William Shakespeare
Phayte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:28 PM   #3
Intheknow

You're wise to doubt my intentions. As I know I'll probably get banned shortly anyhow, I'll just tell you who I am

I'm Geishagirl. EPS is as dear to me as she was to all of you. I'm in contact with her regularly. The information I know is because EPS knows the information. She's heartbroken over all of it and she feels like she's been stabbed in the back. Which she has. There are SEVERAL people that you know and trust that can verify my information. Whether they choose to is up to them, however. As I have nothing to lose, I don't mind posting it, but there are others that may feel they need to keep things a bit more secret.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:32 PM   #4
Sanctus Dei

Fucking lying whore bitch... I hate you with every inch of hate I could possibl spew you fucking malicious cunt.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:32 PM   #5
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intheknow
There are SEVERAL people that you know and trust that can verify my information.
There's one right here.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:33 PM   #6
Godslayer Jillian

Geishagirl, I've always felt you didn't like me, but nerevtheless, I feel that I need to justify myself.
You may hate me anyway, but anyway...
That "god" post was never a serious one.
I would have thought that after all this time, you guys would know when I'm serious and I'm not.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:33 PM   #7
Sobeh

Quote:
There are SEVERAL people that you know and trust that can verify my information.
My good friends got betrayed at gothic.net, and all I got was this lousy post.

Truth has been posted, as far as I know it as well.
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must---" designates something that need not be done. "That goes without saying" is a red warning. "Of course" means you had best check it yourself. These small-change cliches and others like them, when read correctly, are reliable channel markers.
Sobeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:35 PM   #8
Phayte

Well, now that I know who you are I trust you, and EPS just told me it's all true anyways.

I can't believe this. What the hell does Sanctus get by screwing over the members and Good people like EPS? To be the top mod of a dying site? This makes no sense to me.
I never thought I would say this, but... Fuck you Sanctus...

Korova, your all mine now. *Evil grin*
~William Shakespeare
Old 06-20-2006, 09:35 PM   #9
Sobeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
Fucking lying whore bitch... I hate you with every inch of hate I could possibl spew you fucking malicious cunt.
Call. E_P_S.

^^ Is this, like, in wingdings or something?
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must---" designates something that need not be done. "That goes without saying" is a red warning. "Of course" means you had best check it yourself. These small-change cliches and others like them, when read correctly, are reliable channel markers.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:35 PM   #10
Intheknow

Fuck you, you back stabbing cunt.

Go talk to EPS if you have a problem.

Your lies have been expelled and your crown of honer has been shattered. Tell it to someone who cares. We all know you for what you really are.

Kiss my fucking ass. You're a fucking traitor. All your playful confusion will get you is sympathy from the devil.

You deserve everything you get.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:38 PM   #11
Godslayer Jillian

Can I know what's going on?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:38 PM   #12
Circle V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
I could think of more convincing arguments, Sanctus. I'm prepared to believe whoever presents me with a more compelling argument, and I have to admit that Geisha's pulling ahead. Waaaay ahead.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:38 PM   #13
Intheknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Geishagirl, I've always felt you didn't like me, but nerevtheless, I feel that I need to justify myself.
You may hate me anyway, but anyway...
That "god" post was never a serious one.
I would have thought that after all this time, you guys would know when I'm serious and I'm not.

What part of Shut the fuck up did you not understand?
Old 06-20-2006, 09:39 PM   #14
Godslayer Jillian

Geisha, please, what did I do wrong?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 06-20-2006, 09:40 PM   #15
Phayte

You can believe everything Geisha said. EPS confirmed the whole story with me just a few minutes ago.

Sanctus is a lying, backstabbing bitch that hurt our EPS horribly. I'd slap her if I could.
~William Shakespeare
Old 06-20-2006, 09:40 PM   #16
Intheknow

Quote:
Can I know what's going on?
You don't GET to know anything. Everything that you NEED to know is in the primary post. Stop playing the foreign angel. You're almost as much as a backstabber as Sanctus. Almost. All your postering for being a moderator as soon as everthings happened. You should have been just as disgusted with the situation as everyone else, but no. You just couldn't wait to offer yourself up for moderating.

Moderate this you shallow little dick juice!
Old 06-20-2006, 09:41 PM   #17
Godslayer Jillian

Okay, there's no reason why I shouldn't believe Geisha, but I doubt she cares what I believe anyway. It might be a little too whiny, but what I really want to know is why does she hate me.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 06-20-2006, 09:42 PM   #18
Godslayer Jillian

Geisha, I didn't even read what happened. I was at a camp. I just saw there were no moderators, and I offered myself.
I'm no foreign angel, I'm just completely blind as for now.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 06-20-2006, 09:43 PM   #19
Intheknow

Quote:
Okay, there's no reason why I shouldn't believe Geisha, but I doubt she cares what I believe anyway. It might be a little too whiny, but what I really want to know is why does she hate me.
I hate you because you're a whiney, underhanded, bitch. You walk around her as the angel of the newbs, defending the retarded from their flamings. You act like everyone should love you. You're shallow, naive, and full of good intentional shit.

You make me sick because I can see right through you. You're are clear as a puddle and just about as deep.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:44 PM   #20
Sobeh

Jillian - find Ben's most recent stuff and read it. I'm collecting it all at any rate.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:45 PM   #21
Intheknow

Someone please catalog all this before it's erased. I can't on the computer that I'm on.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:46 PM   #22
Circle V

Don't assume that you know another's intent based on a few words on a screen, Geisha. I don't like how it's been said that it was a sacrifice for people like EPS to become mods, but that it's shallow and greedy for anyone else to volunteer for the job.

We have enough drama going around as is.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:47 PM   #23
Godslayer Jillian

Geisha, I may be shallow, I may be stupid, I don't know, but I'm a teen after all.
Maybe I'm worse than I could always imagine, but I was just trying to always be nice.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 06-20-2006, 09:51 PM   #24
Intheknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle V
Don't assume that you know another's intent based on a few words on a screen, Geisha. I don't like how it's been said that it was a sacrifice for people like EPS to become mods, but that it's shallow and greedy for anyone else to volunteer for the job.

We have enough drama going around as is.

Had it been a few words, Circle, I certainly wouldnt judge. HOWEVER it's been months and months of hundreds and hundreds of posts filled with thousands upon thousands of words. I have the information I need. My judgements are based on continuous behaviour. I know what I'm angry about, as I always do.

I don't ask that you agree with my anger, I just ask that you realize it is always justified.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:53 PM   #25
Circle V

Quote:
Had it been a few words, Circle, I certainly wouldnt judge. HOWEVER it's been months and months of hundreds and hundreds of posts filled with thousands upon thousands of words. I have the information I need. My judgements are based on continuous behaviour. I know what I'm angry about, as I always do.

I don't ask that you agree with my anger, I just ask that you realize it is always justified.
I was referring to Jillian.