Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-18-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
TheHandThatFeeds

What the fuck is wrong with rivetheads?! (and ravers)

So I've been looking foreward for two months to go see Memmaker and Combichrist live which was yesterday. And it was TOTALLY AWESOME,
just amazing.
And there was Rivetheads everywhere in black leather and metal and I realy felt at home. IF IT WASNT FOR THE SAKE THERE WAS EIGHT FUCKING RAVERS.
And three of them had only pink clothes on! They looked pretty much like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:CyberGoths.jpg except there was much more pink and yellow and blue and the dudes got synthethic metal hair in green going down to their hips.
And they where all standing right in front of me and it just FUCKING ruined the show for me!!
Why the fuck did they even get in? THEY ARE THE FUCKING OPPOSITE OF INDUSTRIAL. I mean they are all about happiness and bringing love to each other and they go to a concert where the whole deal is about hate and anger and violence?!?!
I had the most gigantic urge to beat them up on the spot. And I can in no way understand why other people didnt do it. They shouldnt g'damnit be let in to start with!!!
TheHandThatFeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
sibyl vane.

Haha, you suck.
sibyl vane. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:40 AM   #3
TheHandThatFeeds

Please do give a reason why so.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:53 AM   #4
Anndrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHandThatFeeds View Post
So I've been looking foreward for two months to go see Memmaker and Combichrist live which was yesterday.
this is my rifle!
Quote:
And they where all standing right in front of me and it just FUCKING ruined the show for me!!
Unless you were seated or they were right against the stage sir, you could have casually moved in front of them.
Quote:
Why the fuck did they even get in? THEY ARE THE FUCKING OPPOSITE OF INDUSTRIAL. I mean they are all about happiness and bringing love to each other and they go to a concert where the whole deal is about hate and anger and violence?!?!
Should ravers only listen to rave music? And maybe they aren't all about happiness and bringing love, or maybe they were high and wanted to ass around.
Quote:
I had the most gigantic urge to beat them up on the spot. And I can in no way understand why other people didnt do it. They shouldnt g'damnit be let in to start with!!!
maybe everyone felt the way you did and waited for someone else to start, or was too busy enjoying the show.
Anndrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:14 PM   #5
TheHandThatFeeds

Quote:
this is my rifle!
It is my life. We are masters of our enemy. Till there is no enemy!

Quote:
Unless you were seated or they were right against the stage sir, you could have casually moved in front of them.
Pretty much impossible. They where in third row and I was in fourth. Not a inch to move on.

Quote:
Should ravers only listen to rave music? And maybe they aren't all about happiness and bringing love, or maybe they were high and wanted to ass around.
Peace - to make peace with all people around them
Love - to stay close to all people and care for them unconditionally
Unity - to stand together for the universal cause of peace and love
Respect - to understand the diversities of culture

This is quoted from Wikipedia. They are all about love and peace!

Quote:
maybe everyone felt the way you did and waited for someone else to start, or was too busy enjoying the show.
Well maybe... But there's also the chance that they didnt and would have jumped on me if I started.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:29 PM   #6
Anndrea

Quote:
This is quoted from Wikipedia. They are all about love and peace!
i can't tell if you're being sarcastic, a troll, or an anthropologist who gets everything from wikiwikiwiki. |:
Anndrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:51 PM   #7
Ophelia's Snorkel

So you thought they deserved a beating, yet you waited for someone else to do it. And you call yourself a rivethead...
Old 02-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #8
TheHandThatFeeds

I waited for someone to START it. So I wouldnt end up on the floor bloodied if the others werent on it aswell.

But still, touché I guess.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:08 PM   #9
vindicatedxjin

....you = lame....

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:14 PM   #10
Anarasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHandThatWa-Wa-Wa-Wanks View Post
And there was Rivetheads everywhere in black leather and metal and I realy felt at home. IF IT WASNT FOR THE SAKE THERE WAS EIGHT FUCKING RAVERS.
And three of them had only pink clothes on! They looked pretty much like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:CyberGoths.jpg except there was much more pink and yellow and blue and the dudes got synthethic metal hair in green going down to their hips.
You are a disgrace to your country and to humanity.
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:20 PM   #11
TheHandThatFeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarasha View Post
You are a disgrace to your country and to humanity.
Humanity is a disgrace to itself to start with, why cant I be too?
And my country is so far and fucked up I have nothing left for it.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:21 PM   #12
Anarasha

Then you know. I rest my case.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:23 PM   #13
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Pretty much impossible. They where in third row and I was in fourth. Not a inch to move on.
So, you had seat-assigned tickets? If that's the case, there's nothing to blame but pure chance.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:26 PM   #14
Anarasha

How someone looks shouldn't be able to ruin your experiance of something anyway.
The guy next to me at the concert I saw recently was insanely skinny and had the danish word for "Cheese" written on his back, and the guitarist of the band wore tight sweaty underpants and a coconut bra. Really now, I think the original poster is too sensitive. Yet if someone would judge him because of how he looks, I bet he would go on screaming "Why r u judhjez mi on my luaks?!"
Old 02-18-2010, 01:32 PM   #15
TheHandThatFeeds

Quote:
"Why r u judhjez mi on my luaks?!"
No. I'd ignore it untill it would become physical. Since when I started to wear alternative clothes I acknowleded the fact that I would be judged by it. And I still dont care. If people dont bother to see behind your looks I dont think I'd bother to know them anyhow.

And no we where standing up but it was REALY spaced, you couldnt move even if you wanted to. And its hard to NOT NOTICE eight pink-blue-green dressed people jumping 2 meters into the air and making out with each other all eight, while waving glowsticks into the eyes of people around them and using their feets as trampolins.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:35 PM   #16
Anarasha

Quote:
Quote:
If people dont bother to see behind your looks I dont think I'd bother to know them anyhow.
You just owned yourself.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:36 PM   #17
FlowerGirl

You deserve it..
FlowerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:41 PM   #18
TheHandThatFeeds

Quote:
You just owned yourself.
No I did not. Since I fully asume that eventhough I judge them by their looks I wholeheartly asume that they wouldnt want to know me anyhow.

Quote:
You deserve it..
Probably, doesnt make it any better becourse of that though.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:44 PM   #19
FlowerGirl

Quote:
No I did not. Since I fully asume that eventhough I judge them by their looks I wholeheartly asume that they wouldnt want to know me anyhow.
You should just give up, you're digging yourself into a deeper hole...
Old 02-18-2010, 01:48 PM   #20
JCC

You're such a dick.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:52 PM   #21
Anarasha

Well spoken JCC.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:54 PM   #22
FlowerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
You're such a dick.

Happy belated birthday.
and I second that.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:14 PM   #23
Anarasha

Exactly Detarra. I think this person is beyond repair though.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:21 PM   #24
Detarra

Quote:
It could be because they enjoy the music. Who cares if they are ravers or in bright clothing, they want to listen to the music just like you. What music people enjoy isn't dictated by their choice of clothing.

Quote:
The reason other people didn't beat them up, was because they were A) not petty about things like clothing and B) were there to enjoy the music. The fact that you entertained the notion of beating them up because they didn't fit in with the crowd, is not only moronic, but incredibly sad. That says more about you as "person" than you know.

Last edited by Detarra; 02-18-2010 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Spelling error.
Detarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:23 PM   #25
Anarasha

Detarra - I must say, you seem like a pretty sensible person, well spoken!