Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-25-2014, 08:35 PM   #1
deathsdj

Question Whats up with blogs on this site?

Sorry if this has been discussed ad nauseam. I did a search but only found my same question, asked by another, that went unanswered.

When will I be able to start a blog on this site? It seems like all the existing blogs are long abandoned, which I guess is kinda goth... A blog graveyard if you will. But I still think I would like to have one if only to post some randomness from my existence. Is there a post count that must be reached? Somebody to ask? A palm to grease perhaps? Are blogs turned off?

Honestly I have tried to find the answer to this mystery on my own but I'm no Doctor so if any of you know, please enlighten me.

Thank you!
deathsdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:41 PM   #2
Haejin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsdj View Post
Sorry if this has been discussed ad nauseam. I did a search but only found my same question, asked by another, that went unanswered.

When will I be able to start a blog on this site? It seems like all the existing blogs are long abandoned, which I guess is kinda goth... A blog graveyard if you will. But I still think I would like to have one if only to post some randomness from my existence. Is there a post count that must be reached? Somebody to ask? A palm to grease perhaps? Are blogs turned off?

Honestly I have tried to find the answer to this mystery on my own but I'm no Doctor so if any of you know, please enlighten me.

Thank you!

I thought there was a post count to be reached, but I honestly can't remember for the life of me what it was. I joined years ago so pardon my lack of help.
Haejin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:47 PM   #3
deathsdj

I appreciate the reply nonetheless. Nice to meet you.
deathsdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 11:08 AM   #4
batbratwolfheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsdj View Post

Thank you!
yes im wondering the same thing i want desperately to start blogging but i see no new blog section ughh
batbratwolfheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 05:03 AM   #5
TrivialMorose

The blog function was rediscovered a while back. The post count you need to reach is 100. Dammit deathsdj, you were so very close. If only you had persevered a little longer.

I wish I had any clue what to blog about.

Except the one idea I have, but don't want to use.
TrivialMorose is offline   Reply With Quote