Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 10:42 AM   #20176
honeythorn

PHEW! That's the bi annual filter maintenence done! I'd forgotten what a time consuming pain in the arse it could be. Still, it's done now so my algae infestation should hopefully fuck off and die, and I can get some more plants next week! My dwarf gourami is a voracious little bugger! I've never known a fish so hyper and hungry! I love him though, he has bags of personality
Old 06-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #20177
Mir

Fucking Euro 2008! W000t!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 04:27 AM   #20178
honeythorn

OH.MY.GODS. The GORGEOUS guy with the long blonde hair in the fish section of the garden centre is back!!! I was looking at Rasboros and I heard " d'you need any help or are you ok? " and I turned round....and it was like being hit in the face with a bucket full of sex. Arrrrgh. But I've ended up with 5 clumps of Java fern which I never meant to buy, simply because I HAD to lurk around and inhale the gorgeousness *dribbles*
Old 06-08-2008, 10:12 AM   #20179
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I need to eat some breakfast. (yawn)

Old 06-08-2008, 11:38 AM   #20180
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
OH.MY.GODS. The GORGEOUS guy with the long blonde hair in the fish section of the garden centre is back!!! I was looking at Rasboros and I heard " d'you need any help or are you ok? " and I turned round....and it was like being hit in the face with a bucket full of sex. Arrrrgh. But I've ended up with 5 clumps of Java fern which I never meant to buy, simply because I HAD to lurk around and inhale the gorgeousness *dribbles*
Ask him out!
Old 06-08-2008, 11:48 AM   #20181
honeythorn

Don't Be So Bloody Mental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 02:23 PM   #20182
korinna5555

Talk to him, then. Be his friend!

Or say.. "yes.. I DO need help. The plumbing for my.. fish tank.. could use some help.. come over to my place tonight?" and then lock him in the man cupboard!
^ just kidding
Old 06-08-2008, 08:15 PM   #20183
Duane

Hell yeah!!! She's coming down this week!!! Damn it... I wish I had more time to prepare, lose a few pounds, meh... but... HELL YEAH!!! She's coming down friday!!! Duane can't wait!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 08:29 PM   #20184
L'Oiseau Noir

I need a bigger tablet, my 6x5 is good, but I want a hulking 9x11 wacom. Too bad I don't have a grand to toss around...

And on another note, I have a writer's block. Really bad, too. I'd love for it to let up soon, but so far it's showing no signs of relinquishment. I also need to find some new contests, as I missed the deadline of the last one.

Curse my chronic laziness and relentless word constipation!

"I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws." - Charles Baudelaire

Old 06-08-2008, 08:36 PM   #20185
Underwater Ophelia

I feel nauseated.
Ugh...
Old 06-08-2008, 09:34 PM   #20186
TheBloodEternity

And death climbs up the steps one by one
To give you the rose
That's been burnt by her son

Point me to the sky above
I can't get there on my own
Walk me to the graveyard
Dig up her bones
Old 06-09-2008, 06:41 AM   #20187
badteccy

I am exhausted from yesterday and have a sun burn BUT, yesterday was quite possibly the funnest day I have ever had.
It was so fucking Philly, dancing to DJ Sega in the middle of a street, drinking warm beer in cups. It was wonderful and I love my friend for inviting me. The day was topped off with 2 hours at a diner with coffee(also, my fakeZ worked).
Old 06-09-2008, 06:47 AM   #20188
Cicero

I'm missing out on seeing Cinema Strange in not one, but THREE European cities this July/August. Rome, Milan, Lisbon: they get to each one only a few days after I leave them! ARGH.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Old 06-09-2008, 06:56 AM   #20189
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I got myself into a bad situation at work, and then was pleasantly surprised to find out I had more supporters than I thought! I may survive this after all...

Old 06-09-2008, 06:57 AM   #20190
Underwater Ophelia

I am very warm.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #20191
Beowulf

Does anyone know where else I can get Fields Of The Nephilim T-shirts, I visited the official web site and most of the T-shirts seem to out of stock, I would be very grateful if anyone knows of a website or store that also sells them !!!.
live the gods of yesterday.

Be excellent to one another !!!.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #20192
TheBloodEternity

Hmmmm...see if you can find a place that makes t-shirts with pictures on them and provide your own picture. Or look on eBay.
Great band, too.
-------------------------
I'm hungry..........
Old 06-09-2008, 03:14 PM   #20193
TheBloodEternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf
Does anyone know where else I can get Fields Of The Nephilim T-shirts, I visited the official web site and most of the T-shirts seem to out of stock, I would be very grateful if anyone knows of a website or store that also sells them !!!.
Oh, disregard my last statement
http://www.mysecretgarden-store.com/...=1186671152855
Old 06-09-2008, 03:18 PM   #20194
twink

I finally got around to getting my ears pierced.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #20195
honeythorn

I want to curl up in a ball and cry at the injustice.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #20196
I Am Great.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Poo................
Old 06-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #20197
Xombie

Aw. What's the matter, pumpkin?
Old 06-09-2008, 06:34 PM   #20198
I Am Great.

I don't think I'm as emotionally stunted as I thought I was.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:43 PM   #20199
Xombie

PM if you want?
Old 06-09-2008, 06:57 PM   #20200
I Am Great.

I'll MySpazz you...............
Closed Thread