Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum




Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #1501
CataclysmKitten
 
CataclysmKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555 View Post
I miss my ferret. It was so great to watch him get all excited and bounce sideways into the wall.

My hedgehog was probably my favorite though, of all the small animals.
Awwz i'm sorry (internet hugs)
yes, ferrets bounce into anything. they're so clumsy
CataclysmKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:57 PM   #1502
ShadowxMakerZ
 
ShadowxMakerZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY, Sleep...
Posts: 246
Random Fact: I've felt as if I am missing something apart of me for a long time now.
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:59 AM   #1503
CrimsonPythonidae
 
CrimsonPythonidae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sometimes home, more time away.
Posts: 234
I've lost 3 kilo's recently which I'm very happy with. I'm going for at least 10 kilo's by the end of the year.
CrimsonPythonidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:10 AM   #1504
the-nihilist
 
the-nihilist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dirty South
Posts: 1,725
Blog Entries: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowxMakerZ View Post
Random Fact: I've felt as if I am missing something apart of me for a long time now.
Did you have your tonsils removed when you were younger?
__________________
Kill your idol. Come on, jump into the void!
the-nihilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:20 AM   #1505
Stormtrooper of Death
 
Stormtrooper of Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Minnesota, USA
Posts: 4,445
I'm going to pick up my truck today, a new gas tank was installed. I'm excited.
Stormtrooper of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:34 AM   #1506
Noumi
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 1,423
My random fact?
I'm an obsessive person.
__________________
Lady Astor: If you were my husband, Id put arsenic in your coffee.
Churchill: Madam, if I were your husband, Id drink it!

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:47 AM   #1507
creature6
 
creature6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hell Hall
Posts: 1,167
Blog Entries: 4
i want my rabbit back.
creature6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:14 AM   #1508
korinna5555
 
korinna5555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NoVA
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by CataclysmKitten View Post
Awwz i'm sorry (internet hugs)
yes, ferrets bounce into anything. they're so clumsy
Thankies :]

I love ferret war-dances. Where they get all worked up, tail fluffed, and start chuckling.. it's impossible to not smile when there's a happy ferret in the room =D



What color/sex is your ferret?
korinna5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:37 AM   #1509
Beowulf
 
Beowulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cimmeria
Posts: 7,162
Smile

I have a beard !!!. :P

Hi Korinna !!!. *waves*
__________________
For in each delve and greenwood,
far wiser creatures play,
and in their veins and sinews,
live the gods of yesterday.




Be excellent to one another !!!.
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #1510
Stormtrooper of Death
 
Stormtrooper of Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Minnesota, USA
Posts: 4,445
I don't!!!!!
Stormtrooper of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:46 AM   #1511
vindicatedxjin
 
vindicatedxjin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ∞ ∞ //▲▲\\ ∞ ∞
Posts: 4,627
Blog Entries: 1
I'm totally drinking a cherry limeaid from sonic right now...and it is amazing.
__________________
rubber band balls


Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:57 AM   #1512
msg_themoon
 
msg_themoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Most Goth Place In Texas...
Posts: 297
Blog Entries: 1
I think I'm in crush!
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #1513
Sendo
 
Sendo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In a desert place
Posts: 196
I think in Spanish sometimes, but I'm still learning Spanish so I don't know all the words for everything I want to say, which is irritating.
Sendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #1514
Noumi
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 1,423
And a plus...
I'm addicted to blogs.
xD
__________________
Lady Astor: If you were my husband, Id put arsenic in your coffee.
Churchill: Madam, if I were your husband, Id drink it!

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #1515
Geoluhread
 
Geoluhread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lincoln, UK
Posts: 4,001
I never used blogs xD
__________________
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne


add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:29 PM   #1516
sibyl vane.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendo View Post
I think in Spanish sometimes, but I'm still learning Spanish so I don't know all the words for everything I want to say, which is irritating.
I do that with French. Je suis d'accord, c'est tres irritant.
sibyl vane. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #1517
Noumi
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread View Post
I never used blogs xD

I actually have two, but one is secret.
__________________
Lady Astor: If you were my husband, Id put arsenic in your coffee.
Churchill: Madam, if I were your husband, Id drink it!

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:01 PM   #1518
Lord Whiskerton
 
Lord Whiskerton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC Fo' shizzle mah nizzle
Posts: 1,026
Blog Entries: 1
Whenever I drink bottled water, I pour the water into a glass instead of drinking directly from the bottle.
__________________
Lord Whiskerton grew a stache during his 1 year absence.

Second Account that I doubt I'll be using: MiladyMalice
Lord Whiskerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:17 AM   #1519
ShadowxMakerZ
 
ShadowxMakerZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY, Sleep...
Posts: 246
Fact: I'm bored and am going to despise the rest of this weekend and hope it comes to an end quickly.
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #1520
I_Zik
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 327
Fact: I think everyone is crazy. (mind you some less than others, or just crazy in their own way.)
I_Zik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #1521
Noumi
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 1,423
I hate children >_<
__________________
Lady Astor: If you were my husband, Id put arsenic in your coffee.
Churchill: Madam, if I were your husband, Id drink it!

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:49 AM   #1522
Mr E Nigma
 
Mr E Nigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Antarctica with the Penguins
Posts: 1,518
I've been researching and practicing Mind control (not literally). But, persuading how people think and being able to distract their thoughts to the point that you can have them decide what you are thinking or suggest it so they don't realize what they're doing is really what you want. To the extent of being able to pick pocket people as well because they want to feel like you're a nice person, meanwhile you've just pocketed their watch, belt if they've got one on, and wallet among other things.

Those of you who've heard of him, Derren Brown, has greatly influenced a lot of my interests in this subject which nicely merges itself with what I was studying previously which was how to tell if someone's lying to you or reading their emotions even when they try their hardest to hide them.

I aspire to be even remotely close to the point of skill that Derren Brown has at what he does.

Yes, I know, it was a long fact.
__________________
Droppin' knowledge since 1986.
Mr E Nigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:47 AM   #1523
korinna5555
 
korinna5555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NoVA
Posts: 5,291
Random fact about my cat, she's asleep on my leather jacket, and it's frickin' cute.
korinna5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:04 AM   #1524
SiouxsiePernova
 
SiouxsiePernova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Posts: 1,045
Upon looking at pictures from my childhood, I've realised that I have had a fringe for my entire life.
__________________



SiouxsiePernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:23 AM   #1525
CrimsonPythonidae
 
CrimsonPythonidae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sometimes home, more time away.
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendo View Post
I think in Spanish sometimes, but I'm still learning Spanish so I don't know all the words for everything I want to say, which is irritating.
I do the same, but I tend to dream in Spanish more than think it which is weird. I suspect that a lot of it is made up gibberish with a Spanish accent though because I don't know all the words.
CrimsonPythonidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:54 AM.