Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-22-2014, 05:08 PM   #1
Timeless Rebellion

The "Embarassing Confessions" Game

So, I just figured we needed a game like this.
The rules are simple: You confess something on here that you find a little embarassing, for instance if you like to dance to a certain Lady GaGa song or if you absolutely must sing along to a certain commercial jingle.
I'll go first.

The other day, I threw in some red with my clothes because black never takes color. Long story short, I had thrown in white underwear that is now pink. And I like it better now.

Submit yours
Forget me not, and keep my memory.
Timeless Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 08:02 PM   #2
BourbonBoy

I love smelling my whiskey shots, particularly Jack Daniels since it's my favorite Yankee bourbon.

Believe it or not Timeless, pink was actually a color for boys up until the 1940's, at least in the U.S.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-c...370097/?no-ist
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 01:26 AM   #3
Lady_Ligeia

I'm not sure if this is embarrassing, but it's downright quirky and not something that most people do.

Everyone has their own peculiarities, especially as far as sexual preferences are concerned. I'm not shallow, but I'm no different and I'm entitled to assess my lovers-to-be in any way I choose.

... But for the love of the gods, I will never date someone who doesn't like Bauhaus. Ever. I can be friends with them (sort of... ), but I could never, ever date them. For starters, Bauhaus is what I listen to whilst banging most of the time. Sorry, but if I turn on Bauhaus and the person winces or asks me to turn it down, that's all I need to hear to know that we'll never be happy together.

My partner now? He doesn't go out of his way to listen to them often, but does so often enough. He likes them and knows about my whole romantic/sexual complex with them. Like I said, that's my main bedroom soundtrack and that music's been with me for far longer than any other partner I've bedded.

Embarrassing reason to reject people #2: I've had to reject two people this year because they smelled terrible. For some reason, I don't mind BO if the person is a crust punk or a hippie. (Probably a familial thing or something.) But if you get out of the car and you leave behind a scent so strong that I have to drench the entire thing in perfume and open all the windows to make it leave, then thanks for purchasing me that one-way ticket to Nopesville. It's weird; it's like there's a difference between deliberate dirtiness and being gross by accident. So far, I've only told one of them, especially since he's one of my best friends and I never want him doing that again. The other person? Well, she not only wreaked up the car in the same way, but failed the Bauhaus test with flying colors.

I don't care how much else we have in common, either. I would welcome the challenge, should anyone desire to put forth that kind of deliberate effort, but I just can't see that working. Hm.

Last edited by Lady_Ligeia; 11-23-2014 at 01:28 AM. Reason: *completing a sentence
Lady_Ligeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 04:24 PM   #4
Vanilla Batcave

I walk around pretending to be Dracula, with hand gestures and everything, mostly copying his movements in Werner Herzohg's Nosferatu with some of Lee's Count thrown in there. It just makes moving around more fun
Vanilla Batcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 04:31 AM   #5
Molster

giggles, I like to go outside with no underwear on....
Molster is offline   Reply With Quote