Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-09-2015, 01:08 PM   #1
TropigothMama

TropigothMama here!

Aloha, all!
I'm the TropigothMama I'm 26 (27 in August), married since December 2009 to the love of my life (from here on known as TM) and mother to MissBoo (age 3) and MrBug (almost 1 year old) whom I generally refer to as My Beasties or My Babes (depending on how the day is going).

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I'm the stay-at-home parent to my babes so my days are full of kid-wrangling! I'm also an active blogger (starlithome.tumblr.com and starlithome.blogspot.com)

2. Where are you from? I am from Canada (British Columbia, specifically) but I have lived in Hawaii (island: Oahu, city: Honolulu) since 2010.

3. Who is your favorite author? William Gibson, Kate Locke, Neil Gaiman

4. What are your favorite films? Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, Guillermo del Toro's The Book of Life, The Matrix, Only Lovers Left Alive, basically any Studio Ghibli film and Lost in Translation.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? I had an eclectic mix of music (everything from The Barenaked Ladies to The Cure to speed metal) played at my wedding, it was amazing.

6. At your funeral? Amanda Palmer.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Quietly, at home, after telling my family I love them.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Black wood, turquoise velvet lining.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Black shorts, black sandals, white camisole, black burnout tank top, floaty black sweater.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? The ability to get completely caught up in my imagination.

11. What's your favorite band? I have no idea. It changes daily.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? Graduated high school in 2006, took two years of music studies (vocal music, piano music, music history, and music theory), then a year of Biology. I was a music major who wanted to be a librarian but felt forced into nursing.

13. Why did you join? To find some like-minded weirdos to be friends with!

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Hetero female
TropigothMama is offline   Reply With Quote