Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 02-10-2015, 12:40 PM   #1
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Graveyard.Crow accident turned her into a dominatrix

http://nypost.com/2015/02/06/woman-w...-a-dominatrix/

Hell I know this is a rather abrupt return to gnet, but this just caught me by surprise out of nowhere. I was completely caught off guard by this but while watching TYT I came across this... Alissa Alfonina, is the real name of Graveyard.Crow.

It's been years since we last talked, and I wondered what has happened to her.... now I know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siTJ4eQunfM

At first when I was watching the video the location and fact that she was listed as a student made me wonder.. the picture made me suspicious.... and a google search confirmed... I hope she'll be ok.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 09:05 PM   #2
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I spoke to her back then when she was in the hospital, she seemed OK at first, the same girl, except she was sedated most of the time.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 02:17 AM   #3
Acharis

Did this really happen? If it did it's a shame that the accident caused such changes to her life and I hope she's doing well.

And um... does she know about this topic? Heads up that some people might feel embarrassed having their personal stuff shared on the net, especially if their real name is used.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 07:09 AM   #4
AshleyO

I've talked to her on occasion. She seems to be doing alright, hanging in there and such stuff.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 02:18 AM   #5
cristinaharn

God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.
cristinaharn is offline   Reply With Quote