Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-28-2015, 07:51 PM   #1
Fruitbat

Re-introduction

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)

I work casually at a education centre in the admin area. My hobbies are: drawing, crafts, actively participating in school with babybat, spirituality, colouring in (the adult kind).

2. Where are you from? Presently live in Eastern Australia.

3. Who is your favorite author? I don't really have a fav, just like reading good books.

4. What are your favorite films? Right now, the original mad max movie. Mega crush on Mel Gibson in that movie, with his leather outfit, but more on the Interceptor. Don't usually get to watch a movie right through. If they don't draw me in, and make me lose myself in the story/world, then I'm not interested. Interstellar was the last movie I really enjoyed. Although I do enjoy SlugTerra (because babybat enjoys it)

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

I'm already married. However if anything happened with this marriage, it would have to be an amazing man to get me to marry again. Although the music would be the sounds of nature, maybe waves lapping on a beach, somewhere warm

6. At your funeral?

Something fun. Something to celebrate my life. Fuck all that misery and tears and stuff. I used to joke that I'd want people to wear "Life be in it" tees, because everyone should be living their lives to the max, not moping around because I'm dead.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

Hmmm... having lived a fabulous life. Always thought it would be cool to die doing something I loved.

8. What kind of casket would you want?

Eco coffin, biodegradable. I don't want to pollute the planet anymore than I already have.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?

Gypsy, bohemian, anything from the 1800s, lace, corsets, uber girly and sexy (although I have yet to buy it)

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?

The energy.

11. What's your favorite band?

Presently on my playlist AC/DC, Gogo dolls, Passenger, Snow patrol (only particularly songs of each)

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?

Went to uni. Thought about doing a pHd but there are so many interesting subjects to study, I don't think I could bring myself to study just one. Woudl rather be learning about everything than one single thing.

13. Why did you join?

Can't remember, joined awhile ago.. Was, and still am interested in gothicness, but not one for being stereotyped, kinda limited me to coming out and saying "I am gothic" when I'm actually so much more than just being one interest group, or religion, or anything.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?

Does it matter?

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 05:07 PM   #2
shadowynne

Really FB?

Hmmm...

I guess...

Not selling it.

Phant.
shadowynne is offline   Reply With Quote