Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-03-2015, 12:10 AM   #1
PENNYDIM_

Greetings

Hello ladies and gents I'm Dom. I live in Burbank, California. Haven't meet anyone in my town with to hang out with. It's ridiculously borning. I would imagine since the city I live in has a copious amount of little spooky looking boutiques and shops that there would be a bunch of goths to hangout wit, however that's not the case. Anyway I'm 19, a cancer survivor and I work at a place called In-n-out. (Burger joint). Whenever I am at work I do occasionally see a goth or too and i really want to talk to them, but I can't cause I'm working. I'm going to school for game design currently. I'm a pretty mellow person. Never really liked parties or clubs. A nice night out with friends is just as good. Im not new to the subculture, but at the same time im not a seasoned pro. That's about it. Anyone close by me?
PENNYDIM_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 05:01 PM   #2
shadowynne

Well man I was going to tear you up, but you know what? We are all cool. Cancer survivor here too. I am in San Jose cali every couple years, but I am always here for a chat. If you ever want to just have a talk let me know. Welcome.

Phant...
shadowynne is offline   Reply With Quote