Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 09-27-2015, 03:41 AM   #1
Theudas

Goth Music Mixtapes

Mixtapes have a long tradition, in the pre-digital era one tried to impress the girl of his dreams with a self recorded tape or listened to the favorite songs endlessly. At least i did.

Today its manly DJs that create mixes to bring the party to your home. Prominent examples are Led Manville or Kitty Lectro, Communion after dark also have an impressive podcast to listen to.

Here are some of my favorite mixtapes that i have recorded:

The Most Overplayed Gothic Electro Clubsongs

The Oldschool EBM Mixtape

The Post Punk New Wave Disco Experience

In case they are blocked in your country these and more are also on mixcloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/DRave/
Theudas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 08:13 AM   #2
Theudas

Being in a very productive mood and single again, i made a new Synth-Pop Mixtape featuring Apoptygma Berzerk, Camouflage and Solar Fake:

https://www.mixcloud.com/DRave/synthetic-entropy-1/
Old 10-03-2015, 01:21 AM   #3
Molster

Love Apop...
Molster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 07:11 AM   #4
Theudas

They have made so many great songs and most of them are great to dance to like "Eclipse", "Kathys Song" or the good old "non stop Violence".
Old 10-20-2015, 09:58 AM   #5
Theudas

There is nothing more inspiring than a grey and dull Monday (and Tuesday) so i recorded a new mixtape.
It contains music from the Cruxshadows, a brand new song from Diary of Dreams and of course one hit of Covenant.

Synthetic Entropy #2