Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-14-2016, 06:47 AM   #1
Lucretia is my goal

Is their cool stuff to do Wisconsin.

I moved to Wisconsin not long ago I live in the dells. Haunted mansions and stuff they a have ripley's believe or not but I rather go to a Freak show than stare a statutes all day. I know in Florida they had Gothic festival every year. Is there anything like in Wisconsin, I live in the middle of the state so going out state is kind of hard. (Using my phone for Internet sorry sucky spelling)
Lucretia is my goal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 01:29 PM   #2
Videogirl88

I've lived here my entire life, and there is barely anything here in terms of cool Goth stuff. I'd say to check out some haunted spots. There's a book called Haunted Wisconsin that can tell you more. You could check out some cemeteries, if you want. I went to Forest Home Cemetery last weekend, and it's beautiful. Milwaukee also has Dead Man's Carnival, which is a once a month show with vaudeville acts. There's a Renaissance Faire in summer, if you're interested in that, which is close to the WI/IL border. Milwaukee and Madison have some nice record stores as well. At Halloween time, there are a lot of haunted houses that pop up around the state ...and that's all I can think of.
Videogirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 08:18 AM   #3
edwardterr

It's always exciting to explore new places and discover what unique attractions they have to offer. In this case, the author recently moved to Wisconsin, specifically to the Dells. The Dells is known for its haunted mansions and Ripley's Believe It or Not, which undoubtedly pique the curiosity of many visitors. gutter replacement auckland
edwardterr is offline   Reply With Quote