Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 12-30-2019, 02:32 PM   #1
AndreaCandle

Black-eyed children

If any of you are into occult, you have come across black-eyed children, I do ... Do you have enough knowledge? I know that you can't talk about some things but maybe everyone will share a bit of experience, I invite you to discuss
AndreaCandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 05:02 PM   #2
shadowynne

I have had one experience years ago that might of been a black eyed child, there was only one, looked like a young teenaged female. It was under very unusual circumstances, so I can't be sure of its validity.

Apparently I used to talk about "the black Eyed people" when I was a child but I don't remember it.

What have been your experiences?
shadowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 04:51 AM   #3
AndreaCandle

For me, one of them stood near the door and asked to let them in and the second time it was a more spiritual experience with OOBE when he asked to go with him to the mother of darkness, all these children were so at the age of 6 or 9 years.Have you ever met the mother of darkness? I know that these are her children.
Old 12-31-2019, 10:05 AM   #4
shadowynne

Very interesting.

I have never had an oobe so I can't comment there.

I believe the BEKs are most likely the Sidhe, or the fae folk, or fairies if you like. And of course they are ruled over by their "mother" The Moragan.

I'm more of the wild/elemental/chaos magic sort, so me and the folk get along fairly well.

I take care of my domovoy (hearth spirit) and he protects me from the more sinister Sidhe, like the black eyed children.
Old 12-31-2019, 10:36 AM   #5
AndreaCandle

It looks a bit like Wicca,are you a practicing witch?? I am more into the magic of ancient Egypt. I know that the mother of darkness may have different names here, but I think it is about the ancient Black Goddess Auset, the later reincarnation in the male form is Set, these are the legends, old books said it was death, mother of death .Therefore, these children can bring illness or death. They may be demons that take the form of a child, but I think they are children. Have you heard of a castle in Belgium called the castle of the mother of darkness ?? (Chateau des Amerois), many children there were supposedly sacrifices may be just legends but there may be something about it.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:13 AM   #6
shadowynne

No. Not wiccan.
I follow more traditional celtic/gaelic beliefs
following a path of tradition and respect of nature.

I practice herbalism and rituals and rites and I am fairly well practiced in the occult but I would not call myself a witch. More of a cunning man if anything.

I am familiar with Egyptian beliefs.
I have huge respect for Bast as I was born a bastard so owe her fealty.

The true "fairy" folk are nothing like the modern media/wiccan depictions show.

They are powerful elemental beings that could cause plagues and illness as well as healing and fertility.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:47 AM   #7
AndreaCandle

Do you belong to any group? or are you a practicing loner? I bought an interesting book by Scott Cunningham about herbal magic, did you read?
Old 12-31-2019, 12:35 PM   #8
shadowynne

His herbal encyclopedia? I haven't read it but it's on my list.

Being a recluse by nature, I am a lone practitioner. There are wiccans relatively near to me that are friendly towards me but I tend to keep my distance.

Also, no, I have never heard of Chateau des Amerois!
After some quick research it seems worth further inspection.

The reason I believe the BEKs are fae, is because very early folk stories of the Sidhe sound almost exactly the same but many 100s of years ago.

And remember that when the Christians came to Britain they called our fae, demons and declared our horned god, Satan. So my folk are others demons.
Old 12-31-2019, 01:37 PM   #9
AndreaCandle

I've always thought that fae are good spirits and BEKs can be evil.I've never heard that fairy have black eyes and I heard legends that if you let them in, they can lead to desaster.OOBE is interesting, outside the body I recently saw 5 black spirits they call them shadow people.
Old 12-31-2019, 01:56 PM   #10
shadowynne

No, no, the fae are neither good or evil.

The folk are extremely varied in their appearance, and black eyes are actually quite common when you look at old records.

The fae are well known for bringing death and misfortune as well as being very dangerous.

You have to be very careful when dealing with the folk.

Shadow people are quite a complicated topic. Some sightings I am sure are thought forms, and others are side effects of parasomnia.
Throw in trans dimensional beings and spirit beings and it gets even trickier!

I have only seen one shadow person, although I have seen (him) several times now.
I can not perceive if he is dangerous or not as he seems to respond to my communications.
However when he is around there is a very strong oppressive feeling.
Old 12-31-2019, 02:15 PM   #11
AndreaCandle

Sometimes I think if the black-eyed children have some connection with the shadow people or whether they are separate entities. Once a good spirit told me that they are not evil but when I had OOBE one of them for the first time wanted to get me out of the body and usually they do everything to make you did not travel outside the body and yes they do oppression.
Old 12-31-2019, 02:20 PM   #12
shadowynne

I think beks and shadow people are different entities.

The folk can help you or hurt you depending on their mood. They are outside our human morals so can be confused as being good or evil but they really are neither.
Old 08-05-2022, 11:55 AM   #13
shadowynne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asstragal View Post
I am 33 and would very much like to take the child from the orphanage and even went to the agency for adoption https://fosterplus.org. But I can’t stop thinking about those movies from my childhood. My husband is trying to distract me from those thoughts, but I can’t help. When we spoke to the agent, he showed pictures of a boy with black eyes. I think I need counseling of psychology
This is... Interesting...
Old 09-22-2022, 06:05 AM   #14
blareblare2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asstragal View Post
I am 33 and would very much like to take the child from the orphanage and even went to the agency for adoption https://fosterplus.org. But I can’t stop thinking about those movies from my childhood. My husband is trying to distract me from those thoughts, but I can’t help. When we spoke to the agent, he showed pictures of a boy with black eyes. I think I need counseling of psychology https://www.flashpartyphotobooth.com/houston
I think you really need a counseling since that's not normal. Wish you all the best and get better sooner.
blareblare2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 06:53 PM   #15
blareblare2000

I think the BEKs are fae because extremely old Sidhe folk tales, which date back hundreds of years, sound almost exactly the same. hardwood refinishing near me
blareblare2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 03:37 AM   #16
Yuriy19

I have never seen children. Happened to teenagers, but most likely they were contact lenses
Yuriy19 is offline   Reply With Quote