Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 09-23-2020, 12:10 PM   #1
danielcorden

What Halloween Outfits are yall getting for this Halloween

Hi, this time for Halloween we (me & my wife) wanted to dress up like someone from the Purge movies. So we were looking for Halloween Purge Oufits & found an interesting site that sells the purge outfits and masks exactly as seen in the movies.

After that the confusion was about what character should we be. One character that my wife always wanted to become was the Candy Girl from the Purge Election Year & I decided to become the guy wearing the GOD mask.

So we went ahead and placed our orders. What are yall planning for this Halloween?
danielcorden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 01:24 PM   #2
danielcorden

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielcorden View Post
Hi, this time for Halloween we (me & my wife) wanted to dress up like someone from the Purge movies. So we were looking for Halloween Purge Oufits & found an interesting site that sells the purge outfits and masks exactly as seen in the movies.

After that the confusion was about what character should we be. One character that my wife always wanted to become was the Candy Girl from the Purge Election Year & I decided to become the guy wearing the GOD mask.

So we went ahead and placed our orders. What are yall planning for this Halloween?
Update- I was looking for these Purge costumes on the Internet & found a site- Purge Culture that has a lot of interesting Purge Masks & costumes.
My Purge God Mask - https://purgeculture.com/products/th...archy-god-mask
My wife's Candy Girl Costume - https://purgeculture.com/collections...-purge-costume
danielcorden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:28 AM   #3
Raven Orlock

I ordered a costume from ezcosplay.com. I am dressing as Raven from the Teen Titans. Definitely NOT the cartoon version, but a comic version of her more mature.
Raven Orlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 09:12 PM   #4
ltrantow

It sounds like you and your wife have some great Purge-themed costume ideas planned for Halloween this year! Going as the Candy Girl and God Mask character from Election Year is clever. I'm sure you'll pull off the looks perfectly.

As for my Halloween plans, my wife and I are also doing a couples costume. We're going as characters from Squid Game - I'll be the Front Man with the black mask and she'll dress up as one of the players in the green tracksuits. I'm looking forward to trying some DIY props to really make the costumes authentic.

A few of our friends are planning group costumes too. Some are going as the Scooby Doo gang, others as various Marvel superheroes. And of course there's always some who throw on something last minute!
geometry dash
I think lots of people are excited to celebrate Halloween properly again this year after the pandemic put a damper on it the last two years. I can't wait to see all the creative costumes people in our neighborhood come up with! Hope you and your wife have fun in your Purge outfits. Happy haunting!
ltrantow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 03:36 AM   #5
EthelLusly

What inspired you to choose characters from "The Purge" movies for Halloween, and how do you plan to enhance the authenticity of your costumes?
EthelLusly is offline   Reply With Quote