Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 09-08-2006, 08:54 AM   #1
PoupeeCelestia

Location: Lapiland =) quite a nice place with purple mountains and that kind of stuff...
Hi, my name is PoupeeCelestia...

Hi everyone *nervous smile* this page its not that new to me. I´ve been here once or twice reading articles...but I´m new to the page =).

-What am I?: a girl. still a bit young since i dont like to tell my age.
-At the moment...: im just studing to (later on) incorporate into the decadent circle of jobs/life/realworld. But meanwhile, im making a gothic web page (totally in spanish) and i think this would help =).
-Im from: Ok...well...yes yes, i know. Lapiland exists only if u are very creative. But if u can´t find me there, i might be in Caracas, Venezuela.
-How did i get into the "goth" thing: it started when i was even younger (a lot more younger), by that time, the local mtv channel played more decent things. So, i typed the bands names i liked on google search... I think that most of the goth movement history i learned came out from goth internet. Of course it was more than that, several things happened to me since i first typed "the sisters of mercy".
-After i die: I´ll love to be burried in a woden decorated box. My mother and close people could paint it if they want. And why not? a statue =´) love the angel´s melancholy stare...
-The other general things that always appears on profiles and stuff...:
autors such as byron, dickinson, poe, herman hesse, shelley, and list goes on and on
bands such as nightwish, lacrimosa, cocteau twins, lumsk, opeth, alien sex fiend....and list could never end

Hope this was not that long =S *blush*
PoupeeCelestia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:15 PM   #2
Godslayer Jillian

Nah, it's ok. But for some reason, you posts make the threads have a horizontal scroll bar, which I find annoying.
I'd reccomend you to take out the link of your signature, which doesn't work anyway (sorry, but we can't put images in our sigs)
Also, I like your tastes in music and literature.
Just one favor: try to type better. I don't know how adept you are in your english, but you must know "u" is not a word and "i" is written in capitals.
Oh, and one last thing:
Siendo de Venezuela, supongo que hablas español, verdad?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:16 PM   #3
An Eccentric Cellist

Jilli Said:
Being from Venezuela, I suppose that you speak Spanish, correct?

Hello and welcome, Celestia.
Please define young. Some of us *cough*me*cough*may be younger.
Again, welcome Celestia.
An Eccentric Cellist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:18 PM   #4
Minyaliel

Venezuela, hm? Now that's exotic. By the way, Jillian, seeing that she's making a website in Spanish, that'd be a rather logical conclusion... Anyway, welcome, enjoy yourself here =)
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:15 AM   #5
Godslayer Jillian

Bleh, I never put attention to the first question. It is too vague for my taste, so I completely avoid it.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:57 AM   #6
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Bienvenidos Senorita.
That's all the Espanol I know.

Follow Godslayer's advice. It will help you here. I used to use "i" instead of "I" thinking I was portraying modesty (like e.e. cummings), but it does irritate some people.

I like your idea of having loved ones paint your coffin. My nephew died 5 years ago in a car crash, and at the funeral service, he was in a plain pine box, with black marking pens provided. We all wrote our goodbyes (I embellished mine with a few drawings too) all over his coffin. Very personal.

Welcome.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:41 AM   #7
PoupeeCelestia

Location: Lapiland =) quite a nice place with purple mountains and that kind of stuff...
Thanks very much for the welcome people =). Oh, and please discard that bad habit of mine XD... In case you weren´t sarcastic, Jillian, "u" is the shorter version of "you"....and...si, claro, y además soy muy quisquillosa con la ortografía y los acentos en español.
The "im young part"...after thinking about it, im not really young. Well, at least biologically I am...but because I´ve always lived surrounded by adults, I´ve always feel like "the pet".I´m 15.
What a nice gesture Pain. I think that if your nephew have been present he would like it. My aunt died 3 months ago (and she wasn´t supossed to), skin cancer and she was 31. But what I realized l was that the whole funeral process it´s just to make people "happy". They didn´t even made what she asked to with her ashes.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:10 PM   #8
Godslayer Jillian

Casi siempre me desespera poner acentos, pero si estoy pidiendo el escribir bien en inglés, sería hipócrita que no escribiera bien en español. En fin, mejor sigo hablando en inglés o solo tu me vas a entender.

Uhh... once more, Welcome.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 09-09-2006, 12:27 PM   #9
PoupeeCelestia

Yes, yes, remember that the idea is to make everybody understand...I´m so curious right now...how can you spend so much time in front of this screen?....
Old 09-09-2006, 01:04 PM   #10
Godslayer Jillian

I don't, actually, I just forget to close the windows of my computer.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 09-09-2006, 03:05 PM   #11
PoupeeCelestia

Mmm...well, in that case, keep forgeting it =D.
Old 09-24-2006, 09:43 AM   #12
Darkbender423

Hey thanks for stopping by my bio and I was just checking you out as well. Thanks for your kind words and I too hope to get to know you better as time goes by. I have many photos of tattoos unfortunately none digital at the moment. Hope to talk with you more later on in the threads of life.
Darkbender423 is offline   Reply With Quote