Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Shill (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Will you accept Jesus as your savior, and Lord?????? (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=25489)

Catch 10-07-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf moon (Post 681432)
I think it's partly because of the side conversations that keep happening, and partly because the troll keeps bumping it.

Thank you, that makes a lot of sense. Maybe I'll take time to bring back one game threads.

pothead 10-07-2011 01:02 PM

im no troll morons

goth_much? 10-07-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pothead (Post 681460)
im no troll morons

I agree with you 100% :D so great to see that someone knows the truth!
Its a shame kids dont still go to church :( as long as you stay away from the old child molester in the fancy suit, who you trust to lead you down the right path you will be safe... Its not the preachers fault he has happy hands, he was just born that way... And better not trust that pope guy ether! He will let the priest molest your child the he will cover it up! And ladies remember, men were made before the women! So you should just have kids raise them then die.... And gay people are an abomination, they should be killed! Or how about people of any other religion??!!! They are wrong and we are right so lets burn them!

I bet this is sounding appealing to you!

btw! whats the difference between a picture of Jesus and the real thing? The picture only takes one nail to hang!!

pothead 10-07-2011 09:50 PM

anyone have any questions about the bible?

ape descendant 10-07-2011 10:04 PM

If you'd ever read the bible, dumb ass, you would know that satan IS god's sock puppet... fucktards...

pothead 10-07-2011 10:16 PM

really satan has a free will he doesn't do what God wants him to, but God does have authority over satan, and does give him orders from time to time, but satan said he wanted to be above God, and tried to overthrow God, that proves that God isn't really in control of satan, it's only when it is conveiniant does satan do what God says

pothead 10-07-2011 11:05 PM

Jesus is one with the father, meaning one in the same

pothead 10-08-2011 01:10 AM

Jesus is coming back soon ppl, so be ready

Ben Lahnger 10-08-2011 05:58 AM

That's right people, Jesus is starting his comeback tour! Witness this zombified Jewish carpenter rise from the dead again and denounce the rumors that he is part of a plan, a ninth plan hatched by aliens to take over the earth with the living dead!

Man, someone needs to get that dude a better agent!

Grausamkeit 10-08-2011 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger (Post 681509)

That's right people, Jesus is starting his comeback tour! Witness this zombified Jewish carpenter rise from the dead again and denounce the rumors that he is part of a plan, a ninth plan hatched by aliens to take over the earth with the living dead!

Man, someone needs to get that dude a better agent!

I think they keep running out of money before they can start the Big Tour. :p I've never seen so many people excited over something that's not gonna happen.

ape descendant 10-08-2011 07:33 AM

Man, I feel like I'm arguing with a little kid about Santa Claus.

pothead 10-08-2011 10:18 AM

santa is not real, but you bet your life Jesus is real

Grausamkeit 10-08-2011 10:24 AM

I don't think Jesus would want you to call people morons...

pothead 10-08-2011 10:33 AM

Jesus is not a zombie

Grausamkeit 10-08-2011 10:36 AM

Jesus rose from the dead, he's a zombie.

pothead 10-08-2011 11:07 AM

yes Jesus did rise from the dead but he dont eat brains

Grausamkeit 10-08-2011 11:11 AM

You didn't respond to me reply about Jesus not wanting you to call people morons. Are you going to be a normal hypocritical xtian about that?

pothead 10-08-2011 11:26 AM

there is no such thing as a xtian there is only christian, and i dont think your repply is worthy of a response

Grausamkeit 10-08-2011 01:08 PM

Yep....typical...

pothead 10-08-2011 02:14 PM

well maybe I shouldn't have called anyone a moron

pothead 10-08-2011 02:31 PM

so nobody has any questions about the bible??

*Twitch 10-08-2011 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pothead (Post 681583)
so nobody has any questions about the bible??

Many of us have read the bible. Personally I've read it cover to cover twice, it has some pretty metaphors in it. But fairy tales had morals to them as well, and Witches aren't real either.

pothead 10-08-2011 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Twitch (Post 681586)
Many of us have read the bible. Personally I've read it cover to cover twice, it has some pretty metaphors in it. But fairy tales had morals to them as well, and Witches aren't real either.

so you don't have a real question do you? also witches are real, even today there are witches.. and the bible is not a fairy tale

*Twitch 10-08-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pothead (Post 681604)
so you don't have a real question do you?

Was it the lack of a question mark that tipped you off?

Really as far as my readings of the bible have gone, despite my disbelief, Jesus'd still be far cooler with letting me into heaven than many christians. I can't remember who said it, but it was well said, "I like your christ, but I do not like your christians, for they are so unlike your christ".

And in the words of johnny hobo: "I can feel myself slipping away from any chance of redemption, but that's okay, because if that's where falwell goes, then I don't even want any part of heaven.....HAIL SATAN"

pothead 10-08-2011 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Twitch (Post 681606)
Was it the lack of a question mark that tipped you off?

Really as far as my readings of the bible have gone, despite my disbelief, Jesus'd still be far cooler with letting me into heaven than many christians. I can't remember who said it, but it was well said, "I like your christ, but I do not like your christians, for they are so unlike your christ".

And in the words of johnny hobo: "I can feel myself slipping away from any chance of redemption, but that's okay, because if that's where falwell goes, then I don't even want any part of heaven.....HAIL SATAN"

so your hailing satan huh?